A WERE'S LOVE STORY

By lily_summers

In a town filled with mortals, I am a lone wolf, with my soul sister, Lucy. Lucy is a Wiccan, she's basically... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

chapter 24

1.5K 16 3
By lily_summers

 After having our weekend, I told the girls, that they needed to decide if they where staying with their Mates, our coming home with me. Bindi and Alex are staying permanently here with their Mates. Jason and Mason. Isabella and Grace are coming home with their Mates, Nathaniel and Tristan. To live within my Pack. The king asked us to stay a month longer. So the girls can say good bye, and I can train some of his warriors.

                                                                    LUCY

 "Who would have thought that your Betta, Nathaniel would leave here to live at my sister's with his Mate instead of here." Seeing Cameron in a state of distress, because his Betta left. Has me tied up in knots. I love him so, and yes after weeks and weeks, of wooing. I finally accepted his proposal marriage and Being his Mate, or as he would call it, My Amore. 

 " How could he do this to me, it's not fair. I now have to find a new Betta, who can I choose. Most of the wolves wont stand the pressure, I don't now what to do, My Amore. Tell me what I should do." 

" Cameron, why don't you call Nathaniel and ask him, who would make a good Betta. Just because he left doesn't mean, he isn't still your friend. Go on, call him."

" Oh love what would I do with out you." Picking me up, he swings me around. Stops, slowly slides me down his body. Eyes blazing, he drags my face, up close to his, and very softly kisses my lips. Sighing softly, I drag his face closer. But before anything good can happen someone knocks on the door. Groaning, he goes and answers the door.

" Cameron, Nathaniel's on the phone for you." 

" one second"

" My Amore, I guess this is my chance to ask him what he thinks, maybe we could start off again, later."

" Fat chance Cam, we are getting married before we even go there."

(*Lily* what a baby, can't he think for himself. (*Lucy* Lil it's not his fault he grew up in a palace, he's used to people doing stuff for him. (*Lily* what is he going to do if some mangy wolf challenges him, how is he going to handle that?" (*Lucy* Ryder is helping him learn, just like he helped you.(*Lily* I guess he'll be okay then.)

  Grumbling Cameron, goes and answers the phone. I walk to my room to grab my cell phone. Punching in numbers, My best friend answers, the phone on the first ring. " Lucy honey, what's wrong?"

" Nothings wrong Lily, I was calling to see how Nathaniel was doing"

" Oh he's doing fine. He loves the fact that he doesn't have to be my Betta, said something like, I need a break from all that hard work. Anyway, when Isabella learned that he left without helping pick his replacement. Lets just say, that sweet and Innocent girl, can really explode, when angry. So he should be on the phone right now."

" He just answered right now, who do you think he'll choose?"

" Hands down, I think it will be Ryder."

" Ryder?"

" you know, Zacharia Ericso Ryder Summer, he's the guy who let us use his last name. Don't you remember?"

" Yeah, Yeah! I remember now, we came across him, when we ran away. He helped us find a place to stay, and taught you everything there is to now about werewolves and Packs."

 After talking for what felt like hours, we said our goodbye's, I hung up. When the phone hits the bed Cameron, bounds in the room and says the name Lily, predicted Nathaniel would chose. "Zacharia is going to be my new Betta, Nathaniel said he would make an awesome, Betta." 

 (*Isabella* Of course he'll make an awesome Betta, My Mate, picked him out duh, (*Nathaniel* you tell em, baby.)

                                                                  Unknown-SHAY

 When I awoke this morning, I didn't think I would find a wounded Grey wolf. Such a magnificent creature, putting him in my room, so my evil parents wont find him. My dad would so take his Remington 12 gauge shotgun, and kill the poor thing. Laying in bed, I snuggle deep in the covers. In a deep sleep, she never felt the tingle, of a certain tattoo, making it's design on her heart.

 Waking up I scream, there laying on the floor is a guy, a real good looking one. Black shaggy hair curled around his ears. Thick, long lashes fell across his cheeks. When I screamed his eyes shot open, and he had the most bright eye color, you would probably call them a blazing yellow.

 Quiting down i notice an awesome tattoo over his heart. An being the person I am I asked. " Wow where did you get that tattoo? Oh and the names, Shay Vivian wolves-bane, at your service. Know really, where did ya get it."

 Shock shown clearly in his eyes, looking down, he sees the tattoo. Before I could blink, he as on me. Looking in my eyes he asked. " Do you have one too?"

 " I don't know, should I?"

" Yes! yes, you should. Would you mind if I looked?" 

" Eek! I SO mind, mister, Minster......Who are you?"

" well love, My Name is Mannaro Summers, and I think your My Mate. So would you check, for the tattoo."

" Mate! well I guess it wouldn't hurt." Walking to the bathroom, I feel his eyes watching me. Instead of being creeped out, I kinda like it.

                                                                     MANNARO

Watching my Brown haired beauty, I get a call from Alpha. Not a phone call a mind call. "Mannaro! where are you? everyone is worried?" 

" I am sorry, Alpha Lily. But I think I just found my Mate. An Lily She's human."

" Oh well did you tell her?"

" not exactly....."

" What the Wolf do you mean not exactly!"

" She's going to see about a tattoo on her. But I know she is, her smell is so Divine. It's like one of your Strawberry shortcakes, with extra strawberries."

" I can't wait to tell everyone, so when am I going to meet her?"

Screams could be heard from the bathroom and then my beauty runs out and calmly asks " What the fluffy bunnies have you done to me!!"

" Alpha I have to go, I will try to have her come today, Okay?"

" Okay young man, Just don't forget to be gentle. Love you."

" love you too."

 " So, I take it you have one?"

" what do you think. Of course I do. Now I want some answers and I want them now."

" Oh My wonderful Beauty, Sit down and I shall tell you." Sitting down, I give her my life story, also telling her about the Pack, and how we live. Then I told her, how much we love and treasure our Mate, because not everyone is lucky to find there's. " Beauty, will you come home and meet my Pack?" 

 Rushing into my arms, she cries. Rubbing her back I coo loving words. " Your so lovely, I will adore you forever and ever." that just made her cry harder. " Whats wrong."

" No one's ever said that before."

" Not even your parents?"

" No, they didn't even want me. I'm a burdan they say"

" That does it, pack your bags. Your coming to live with me and my Pack."

" No! I can't they wouldn't be very happy."

" Hey, You are my Mate, and no one treats you that way. My Alpha wil take care of it if you want?"

" How? My parents are so powerful and......."

" Baby, you haven't met my Alpha, trust me she'll take care of it. So you'll come with me?"

"Yes"

 Kissing her mouth, I grab some bags and packed away. Calling Lily I have her bring the Truck by, to take the rest of the stuff to the house, and so we can have a ride home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 27.4K 66
"You just love getting yourself into trouble, don't you?" Moonwitches, the rarest and most powerful beings in the entire universe. They are favored b...
18.7K 1K 33
Amy, who has just moved into town along with her dad and her two brothers, loves sketching animals. She goes out into the forest and stumbles upon a...
29.2K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
2.7K 48 16
You are a werewolf and Tom is a human and you guys meet ⚠️ LOTS OF TW'S⚠️ ⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ ⚠️THIS STORY IS FINISHED⚠️ I might write a sequal...