Rewind (1D fanfic)

Par wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction Plus

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 43

12.7K 866 278
Par wattgirlsxx

-Harry's POV-

"Harry, you're on in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go" The stage director told me and I ran on stage.

Liam started singing the opening for Up All Night as us boys walked around stage and waved to the fans that were making me deaf with their screams.

As you can probably tell, I wasn't in a very good mood. Well, I hadn't been for quite a while but it had been a week since we left New York and Lexi was still in the damn coma.

The fans had deffinetly noticed and they kept tweeting me and asking "What is wrong" of course, they didn't know about Lexi. 

But, I was planning on telling them tonight. Here, at this very concert.

I was nervous, I didn't know how they would respond.

I started singing my part. 

Katy Perrys' on replay, she's on replay,

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

people going all the way, yeah all the way,

I'm Still wide awake

The chorus came and the boys were all jumping around. 

My breath hitched in my throat as the part came when Lexi fell off the Upper Bowl all that time ago.

The memory played before my eyes and I stopped singing.

The fans were all screaming and I could hear the music, sounding distant.

"Harry, mate, are you alright?" I snapped back into reality and my face turned to see Liam looking at me in concern.

"Yeah" I swallowed. "I'm fine" He clapped m back and walked away as the song continued.

(Listen to Moments by One Direction noww)

Soon Moments came on and I took a deep breath. This song would surely make me cry. I had on the first performance we did of this tour.

This song described perfectly how I felt.

"Now, this is the song where ALL of you have to sing along! Can you beat the last crowd?" Niall said into his microphone and all the fans scream.

"Yes! Time for moments!" Niall said and the music started playing as the fans screamed.

Shut the door, turn the light off

I wannna be with you, I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you, I can't hide this,

even though I try.

The fans were singing along loudly and they were waving their glowstick things.

Heart beats harder, time escapes me

trembling hands, touch skin, it makes this harder

and the tears stream down my face.

 I get ready for my solo and take deep breaths.

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time..

My voice cracked and I felt my eyes heating up.

The memory of discovering the car crash, seeing her in a coma with bandages everywhere, came to my mind.

If we could only turn back time.

I walked towards the glass staircase and sat down, quickly wiping my eyes.

I took my water bottle and took a quick swig as Niall and Louis sang their parts.

My part came up again.

"If we could only have this life for one more day, If we could... only ..turn back..... I'm sorry" 

The boys all looked at me, worry written all over their faces. The music continued in the background as the fans were all talking with confused looks on their faces.

"I can't do this song" I say into the mic.

The talking got louder and the band stopped playing.

"You ok man?" Louis asked me.

"No. I need to tell them." I said and he nodded, his head, understanding what I meant.

"Ok, so everyone here knows Lexi Edwards my girlfriend, right?" I said and a bunch of screams came from the crowd.

I let out a breath before continuing.

"About two weeks ago, her and Niall's girlfriend, Maslinka, were in a car crash" I said, closing my eyes as gasps erupted around the room.

"Maslinka is ok, she has a broken arm and a few broken ribs, but she is out of hospital" The fans screamed and gasped as I continued.

"But.. but Lexi.. she.. she.." The word was caught in my throat as I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"She's in a coma." I said and I felt my eyes burning up.

The room exploded into more gasps, some shouting "I'm sorry Harry" or other reassuring things.

"I'm so sorry. I know you all came here to see us perform our songs and have a good time, but you are going to have to understand how hard this is for me. I love this girl so much and she means everything to me. I have known her my whole life and I couldn't have asked for anyone else other than her. But now, she has been in a coma for two weeks, and it has been the hardest time for me to just see her lying there, motionless and unresponsive. I love her, and no one else could replace her. Ever." I finish my speech and look around the crowd which had gone dead silent.

That's when my eye caught on someone.

Her. It was her.

Blonde hair, blue eyes and tears streaming down her face even though a smile was tugging at her perfect lips.

I don't know if I am imagining things, it might be the pain killers for the massive head aches I get.

But, Lexi Rae Edwards was standing in the third row, looking directly at me.

-Lexi's POV- (3 days before Harry's POV takes place)

From what I think, it had been about two weeks lying in this uncomfortable bed, unable to move.

Maslinka, my father and Gabriella had just arrived, and I had to have treatment in a few minutes.

I had been trying to move my fingers every day, sometimes succeeding.

"Lexi! Babe, are you gonna open those eyes up anytime soon? Because it's been so lonely at home and no one has been there to eat pancakes with me!" Maslinka said.

Pancakes? She ate all of them? Oh hell no. I want pancakes.

"Your little sister is due anytime this month and we wouldn't want you to miss out on seeing her for the first time!" My dad said.

A baby girl? Oh my, I've always wanted a sister.

"You get to name her" Gabriella said sweetly.

I wanted to wake up. I had long had enough of this coma.

If only I could.

"Guys, I'm sorry but she has to have an injection, you can come back once it's done" Niki said and my family left. 

"Hello Lexi, We have an injection today, hopefully you will wake up soon. We really don't know if it will be soon or later, but we know it won't be like this forever." She said and I heard her bustling around and doing something.

Great, I hate injections.

-Maslinka's POV-

"Guys! Steve, Gabriella, Maslinka! Come here now!" Niki burst out the door and said loudly.

"What is it, nurse?" Steve said as worry covered my face.

"Come in" Niki said and we followed her into the room.

We walked into Lexi's compartment and my hand flew to my mouth as I gasped.

"She's awake, my babys' awake" Steve said and I saw his eyes glassing over as a huge grin landed on his face.

A tear of happiness slipped out of my eye as I grabbed my best friends hand.

She blinked her eyes, wincing once in a while and I could feel life in her hand.

"Lexi, you, you woke up" I cried happily.

We all crowded around her, Gabriella had an ear-to-ear smile plastered on her face.

"Hello, darling, can you hear me?" Steve said.

"Her vision and hearing is probably blurred from the injection and from waking up, she might need a few minutes to get used to it" Niki beamed at us.

I made a group hug with Steve and Gabriella and we all said how happy we were.

"Join us Niki, she wouldn't be awake without you!" Gabriella smiled and Niki shrugged before joining in.

We pulled away and I grabbed my phone out before quickly sending Tess a text, telling her that Lexi had just woken up.

She replied straight away with an 'OH MY GOD I'M SCREAMING AND I WILL PROBABLY BE SENT OUT OF CLASS I'M SO HAPPY, HAPPY TEARS OMG SAY HI TO HER AND TELL HER I LOVE HER AND MISS YOU GUYS XOXO' 

I went back to the bed where Lexi was helplessly opening and closing her eyes, still adjusting to the light after two weeks in the dark.

Wait until the boys found out about this.

-Lexi's POV-

Everything was blurry as I kept opening and closing my eyes.

It seemed to be working and I moved my hands up to my eyes and rubbed my eyes.

The sound got clearer and soon I could hear people talking.

Then it was perfectly clear.

I was finally awake.

Three faces were looking down at me. My dad, Maslinka and Gabriella.

"Lexi, can you hear us?" Maslinka asked.

"Hi, guys" I used my voice finally after 2 weeks. It was croaky, but it still came out and they beamed and laughed while tears spilled down their cheeks.

"Hello, hello, hello!" My dad laughed and I smiled up at him.

"Do you remember me? I'm Maslinka, I'm 19 and we flat together in New York city and-" 

"Yes, I remember you" I attempted a laugh. "I remember all of you" I smiled at them.

Then I saw another woman in a white outfit smiling at us in the corner.

"So is this Niki, then?" I smiled at her and she walked over.

"Yes, I am" She smiled warmly. She had blonde hair that just reached her shoulders and looked like she was in her 20's. 

"I'll raise your bed up" She said and it slowly went up till I was in a comfortable position.

"You know, I could hear everything you guys were saying while I was in the coma" I smirked.

"So you know Harry's on tour?" Maslinka asked.

Harry.

"Y-yeah" I frowned. "Will I be able to see him?" I asked.

"I think I have an idea" Maslinka smirked. "Lets surprise him" She grinned and I nodded, smiling.

Well, this should be fun.

**************************

Sorry a bit late ^.^ 

LEXI WOKE UP ARE YOU ALL HAPPY?

Comment what you thinkkkk

Remember to VOTE! 

love you guys, thank you all for reading this! I never thought this story would come this far!

x0xo

-wattgirlsxx

**************************

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

905 5 18
4.8K 187 26
1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)
98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.