Chappie 28

**************************************************************************************************************

Hey !

Like our new icon for wattgirlsxx ?? :D (btw it's Natalia and Bianca in it lol)

IMPORTANTE!!: Soo lol as many of you had mentioned, it's not summer in December in New York BUT it is summer in December where I live (New Zealand) so it's really confusing for us haha but you're gonna have to deal with it soz hehe.!

yep

OOOOHHH! i said in the last chappie that our instagram was @Harry_Styles_Is_Perfectx IT'S NOT OKAY GUYS!! It's actually @harry_is_perfectionx 

okay guys love you kiss kiss

xx

**************************************************************************************************************

30th December

-Lexi's POV-

"Holy crabcakes Lexi! How many pancakes do we need?!" Maslinka yelled at me.

"Well.. there's 6 of us" I replied flipping over yet another pancake.

"But four mixtures?! What the actual grape?" She said picking up one of the four empty bottles of pancake mix.

"Well you must be hungry! First crabcakes now grapes?" I laughed and I saw her blush, rolling her eyes.

"But still..." She trailed off.

"Whats all the noise- woah, are you feeding the whole building?!" Sydney stepped into the kitchen as well.

"See, someone agrees with me!" Maslinka smirked crossing her arms over her chest.

"The stack nearly reaches the roof!" She continued.

"Now that was an over-use of a hyperbole" I smirked.

                        Whats wrong with 6 pancakes each ?

"Where are the others?" I asked, changing subjects.

"still asleep" Maslinka and Sydney chorused.

"What's the time?" I chuckled.

"noon" Sydney said looking at our clock.

"Holy timoli!" I said turning off the stove, finished with the last pancake.

"What?" Maslinka asked.

"Well.. Harry asked me on a date and he's picking me up at 2!" I said excitedly.

"OMG! Well we have to get you ready!!" The both squealed.

"We still have 2 hours" I pointed out.

"That's nothing girl!" Maslinka said.

"Hey whats with all the screaming?" Tess asked rubbing her eyes, Danielle and Eleanor following her.

"Lexi's got a dateee!" Sydney smiled widely.

"oh em geee!" They laughed.

"Pancakes are ready guys, tuck in!" I said and they all raced to get a plate.

-Harry's POV-

one hour till I pick her up. 

Why am I so nervous?

I've never felt nervous about taking a girl on a date.

But she wasn't just girl.