Chappie 45

************************

PLEASE READ!

Hiiii

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF REWIND OMG. BUT THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE POSTED SOON AFTER!!

So, after Rewind is finished we are going to write a new story (non-fanfiction) called Sam. ! Go and check it out, it's on our profile or I think you can look it up in discover :-)) There's a trailer for it so tell us in the comments what you think!! Last First Kiss will either be written during or after Sam. since we wanted a break from fanfics :) New year, fresh start!

Also, if you like 5sos please go check out our new co-owners LUke Hemmings fanfic CAUGHT (as of August 2014)

Here's the second to last update for you lovelys :-))) 

Remember to vote and comment !!! <33

-wattgirlsxx

*************************

-Lexi's POV-

"You've got to be kidding me!" Niall groaned.

"How is Mc Donald's closed at 5 o'clock on a weekday?!" His girlfriend agreed in disbelief. 

"I wanted a big mac!" I joined in, pouting. 

"Danielle and Eleanor were going to come to celebrate Lexi's.. aliveness!" Liam added.

It must of looked strange to see eleven young adults standing in front of Mc D's (except Louis, who was sitting on the ground playing with pebbles) looking all sad.

"What type of burger do Buffalo's' eat?" Calum smirked. 

"This better be good" Harry muttered from beside me.

"buffa-burgers!" 

"Oh god, that was the worst one yet" Zayn shook his head.

Meanwhile, Ashton and I were laughing our butts off.

"So, I'm still hungry, what do we do?" Niall asked, his tummy growled, proving his point.

 Everyone was silent until Ashton started grinning like a mad man. Which I guess was true. Him being a mad man, i mean.

"Everyone brace yourselves, Ashton's having a light bulb moment" Michael warned us.

"We should go to the theme park, they have loads of food, plus there are rides!" He said gleefully, bouncing on his toes.

"WE ARE SO GOING THEY HAVE CANDY FLOSS, ASHTON YOU'RE A GENIUS" I shouted and hobbled over to Ashton before giving him a bone-crushing hug.

"Um, excuse me, no PDA thank you, and Lex, you have a boyfriend" Luke motioned towards Harry who was standing there with his eyebrows raised. 

"Oh. Yeah." I said and detached myself from Ashtons (strong) body. 

Harry tapped his cheek and I rolled my eyes, smiling, and walked over to him before gently kissing the spot he tapped.

"Sooo.. are we going or not?" Ashton asked hopefully.

"Well, I think that's a good-" 

"YES! LETS GO!" I shouted.