Chappie 40

*******************************

I can't explain how sorry I am. We haven't updated in a month. I could give you a load of excuses but there are to many. Basically I've been busy with school etc. I will try to update lots since it's the holidays.Thank you everyone who has stuck with me and continues to! 

If you like 5sos please go check out our new co-owners Luke Hemmings fanfic CAUGHT (as of august 2014)

VOTE and COMMENT!

love all of you!

-wattgirlsxx

*****************************

-Harry's POV-

5 days.

5 horrible days.

I have barely spoken or eaten. My throat was dry and sore from the never ending sobs that escape my lips.

I feel like my world has stopped. Like it's been put on hold.

People are going through situations worse than mine yet I feel like my life is slowly crumbling away.

I'm so selfish.

It's all my fault. I caused this.

5 days.

5 days of only eating a tiny bit of soup because I refuse everything else.

5 days of waterfalls tumbling down my already-soaked cheeks.

5 days of staring at white walls.

5 days of listening to the beeping of machines.

5 days of worrying every second that suddenly the beeping will stop.

5 days hoping for a miracle.

The hospital has basically become my home in these past five days after convincing the staff to let me sleep in the fold out bed next to her.

I spent hours of the day staring at her beautiful yet pale and unresponsive face, praying that she would wake up at any moment.

But she hasn't moved. Nothing. Nada.

Each night I would sing to her and tell her again and again how sorry I am and how much I love her.

The only movement is her chest rising and falling.

"Harry .. Harry!" My head shot up and I found Niall shaking me.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around the cafeteria then down to my un-touched food.

"What?" I croaked.

"Lexi just got out of her check up and the nurse called for us to see the results!" He said with a bit of excitement.

I stood up and started walking towards the lift, Niall quickly following me.

Once the lift doors had closed,  

I pushed the 7th level button and the lift started moving slowly.

"Mate, she's gonna be fine" Niall told me.

"But how do you know? Huh? I have to go through hell everyday! She doesn't seem that fine" I lashed out.

Niall looked hurt and I sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry I just can't bare to see her like this" I said to Niall and he nodded, running a hand through his messy hair.