Chapter 3

************************

sorry havent updated in a while!!

so hope you like this chappie (:

so enjoy! comment, vote, fan

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

xox

***********************************

Chapter 3

•lexis POV•

we had just arrived at the airport as a voice came over the speaker saying that our flight would be leaving in half an hour. We went through security actually successfully!

The last time the beeper went on me when I was 13 because the metal detector had discovered my braces!

We entered our plane and put our carry on bags away. I decided to go and look upstairs because we had scored a double-decker plane from the contest!

"Sorry miss, you cant go up there" a mans voice said from behind me

"oh, okay" well thats sad.

I went back to my seat where Maslinka was jamming in her seat with her headphones on. She started to sing really loudly and people were looking at us weirdly. I bit my lip to not let a laugh escape.

" I DONT, I DONT DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

BUT I NEED THAT ONE THING

AND YOUVE GOT THAT, ONE THING!"

I tapped her shoulder and she immediately spun around to face me.

"What?" she asked annoyed that I had disruppted her from her song.

i pointed to the people on the plane still staring.

"You may wanna keep it down" I smirked.

she blushed a deep red colour. Lol.

~please put your seatbelts on we will be taking off in just a minute~

I relaxed into my seat, headphones in, and fell into a deep sleep...

~FLASHBACK~

the day I was leaving for New York

It had finally come. I was waiting with my dad and harrys family saying our goodbyes.

"Harry, I dont want to leave" I was on the verge of tears

"I will come visit every day! And you can call me every night!"

He tried to cheer me up even though he was just as sad as i was.

"and we will get married and live in a big house with lots of pet unicorns?"

"Of course! and we can both work together so we will see each other everyday, to make up for this.." he added in the last bit sadly and a tear rolled down his cheek, the same time as mine.

"But harry, we are so far away from each other.. will we ever see each other again?"

"One day we will meet again Lexi, when you least expect it"

"You promise?" i sniffed

"I pinky promise" he said

~please board the plane for New York as it will be taking off in a few minutes~

I gave Harry a hug and followed my dad onto the plane and took our seats.

I waved to Harry through the window, thinking it might be the last time I see him again..