Epilogue

***********************

So this is it, the FINAL chapter of Rewind, the epilogue.

There will not be a sequel unfortunately, as there are no more words after this needed to explain this story.

Remember to go check out Sam and save it to your library as we are going to start writing it soon! There's an external link to it on the side or just find it on our profile, or search up Sam.

If you like 5sos please go check out our new co-owners Luke Hemmings fanfic CAUGHT (as of August 2014)

Here we goooo

***********************

-Lexi's POV-

5 years later...

"Thank goodness it's not pink this time" Michael chuckled as I placed a green handkercheif in his suit pocket. I gave him a playful glare.

"You had pink hair for quite a while, if I can remember correctly" I smirked at him.

"Ohhh burn" Ashton laughed, dimples popping out.

I moved onto Ashton and folded the next peice of green material, tucking it in.

"Now, you boys better behave today, it's Maslinka's wedding and we don't want to have to clear out the whole church becasue one of you 'accidentally' set off a fart bomb."

The 5sos boys burst out laughing. "Whatever you say, mother" Luke chuckled.

The four boys were nearly as popular as One Direction now, but hadn't gotten anymore mature. They were still the same ol' pranksters. I stood back and looked at them. Their hair was all neatly done and their black suits were clean and pressed.

"Well you're all looking nice, so shoo, go get in the car, we will arrive shortly after you" I said walking to the door.

I turned around to see them all smiling innocently.

"And no pranks, otherwise there will be no chocolate when you come to visit" I said sternly, all traces of a smile gone from their faces.

I left the room and walked into Maslinka's, where she was sitting in front of her dressing table.

"knock knock" I smiled.

"This is it, the big day" Maslinka breathed out after a while.

She was dressed in a long white dress, the top cut low with sparkles fading out after the waist line. Her hair and make up was done to perfection and her mother was fitting the veil on top of her chocolate curls.

"Feel old yet?" I joked.

"yeah, but then I remember you're older" She winked.

"Only by a few months"

"Still older. Plus you're a mum and you're married. That makes you older."

"At least Harry had the balls to ask me, while Niall didn't grow any till a year later" I smiled looking down at the two gorgeous golden rings that sat on my finger.

We had gotten married at the park where we first met, in Cheshire. We live in a house there now, with our one year old daugher, Luna. I know, everyone thought it would ruin One Direction's career, but they still put out albums and mainly stay around England for shows. They haven't done a world wide tour since Where We Are, but once the kids are older, they plan on doing one.

"Hello? Lexi?" I was pulled out of my day dream by Maslinka waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry" I smiled sheepishly.