Rewind (1D fanfic)

************************************

hey guys this is wattgirlsxx first time writing a story so yeah sorry if its not good lol

If you like 5sos then plese read our new co-owners story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

************************************

•Lexi's POV•

~FLASHBACK~

1999, 3rd March

I had just received the worst news that anyone could possibly ask for, especially since I was only 5 years old. I was in the grimy bathroom at my primary school crying my eyes out. Tears streamed down my face at one hundred miles per hour. Literally.

I heard a soft knock on the door and someone walked in slowly.

I saw a small boy with a mop of curly brown hair and a pair of sparkling emerald eyes.

"Lexi... Im so sorry... are you okay?" My best friend Harry asked.

I couldn't help but giggle, he was in the girls bathroom! Yeah yeah, I know, it's a stupid reason to giggle at a time like this, but we were 5 and boys still thought girls had cooties!

"Why are you laughing?" he asked in a small voice, his eyes widening at my sudden slight change of mood.

"Cause you're in the girls bathroom!" I managed to say with a weak smile.

He immediately started to blush, something my mum always did and passed on to me.
The thought of my mother caused me to burst out into a fresh set of tears, my hands shooting up to hide my face.

"Oh my God.. Lexi.." Harry gasped, coming over to give me a hug.

"H-harry?"

"yes?"

"p-please b-be my bb-best friend forever andd e-ever?"

"Oh Lexi of course! I'll take care of you and I pinky swear one day we will get married and live in a big house with lots of pets!"

"y-you promise?"

"yes Lexi, pinky promise!"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

2012, 24th February - Monday (now)

•BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP•

"Ugh, shut up!!" I waved my arm around trying to find my alarm clock. When it stopped I sat up immediately and realised I had been sweating. Why was I suddenly having all these flashbacks? Why was it mainly this one?

**You see when I was 5 years old my mum had died of a rare type of cancer. Harry had been my one and only friend and had helped me through it, well at least until we moved.

I used to live in a small town called Cheshire, but after my mothers death, my dad got offered a new job all the way across the world in America; New York City. Of course he said yes as it would earn him more money etc. I was also an only child so it was much easier to convince me in going. But i was in ruins when I found out I wouldn't see Harry anymore unless we went to visit, but he has his whole life to live and who knows what he was gonna do or where he was gonna go.**

so i just decided to shrug it off.

I looked at my clock and it said 9:30 ughh its so early!! so i lay back down and tried to get back to sleep. you didn't want to experience cranky Lexi.

But just as I was about to fall into the best word in the world... ill give u a clue: sleep, Maslinka (my bff since high school) burst into my room making me jerk awake.