I'm Pregnant With His Baby In...

By Kezzi101

All Kezia wanted was a baby,she didn't want a partner simply because of a rough break up.So when her best fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
A/N
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
A/N
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
A/N
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 10

11.1K 557 39
By Kezzi101

The world seemed to freeze with only liam and I able to move.My mind couldn't stay focused ,no ideas came to my head and I knew my time was up.
"Well this is awkward"Amanda murmured to herself but we all clearly heard her."You tricked me"
"No no I–"
"You freaking told me that you were on birth control!"

I sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry okay"

He shook his head.

"No your not cuz you wanted to get pregnant so give me no bullshit about sorry"

He was completely humiliating me in my own house.

"Now is not the time to have this conversation we have guest downstairs we'll talk after dinner" my mom interjected.

"Mom there won't be any talking cuz he doesn't want the baby"

"Actually I do want this baby I'll never turn my back on my own child"
My mother chuckled.
"Glad you got a sensible one"
I lightly smacked my mother on her arm.
"Okay we need to get back downstairs or your father will start worrying like he always do"my mom said as she turned to open the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
It was currently 9:32 and I tried multiple times to pry myself out of this but my mother being herself wouldn't have it.So here I am  sitting..... waiting like I always do for someone to break the silence.My dad was curious as to why liam was still here.
"Ahem aren't you gonna say something to your father" my mom broke the silence.
"Well um dad liam is the father"he raised an eyebrow.
"And when was he gonna tell me that he impregnated my daughter ?"
"That's the thing.I didn't know she was pregnant because she told me she was on birth control"
My father turned towards me.
"Is that true?"
I sighed."yes its true"
"Oh Kezia you clearly didn't think this through.How are you going to handle a baby when you don't have a job anymore"
"Mom I can take care of myself and the baby,I can get a job somewhere and I can continue selling my pies"
"I have a proposal"Liam said.
"What?"I asked.
"My maid Maria has to go away to see here grandchild.She can cook for me while Maria's gone"
I gave him the 'are you crazy' look.The fuck he think he doing.
"No no no I don–"
"Actually that's a great idea that way she'll be closer to you"
"Mom come on don't do this"
"Your mother's right Kezia"I face palmed myself.
The mother clapped her hands.
"So when shall she move in"

"Uh I was thinking tomorrow I can't cook to save my life"

"TOMORROW!!"

"It's settled then tomorrow it is"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 1.8K 36
Morgan's mom puts her out when she founds out she is pregnant at 18.Morgan doesn't know what to do with the baby, or where to go.But her cousin let's...
1.2M 48K 33
GRAYSON ASTOR. New York City's most eligible bachelor was given an ultimatum-get married and earn the CEO position of his family company or remain si...
47K 2.7K 62
Until a year ago, Kacey's life had always been easy. But when it rains, it pours, and he loses what always seemed a given. A year and a half later, h...
24.9K 2.9K 44
she is the one person who hasn't been very lucky when it comes to love matters. but suddenly all that changes when she finds herself pregnant with an...