Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

נכתב על ידי KarmyVolkevens

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... עוד

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
3. "Shopping"
4. Do I Know You?
5. "Is This a Game To You?"
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
29. "Hoemance"
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
43. N.I.M.D.K
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
24. Parking Ticket
25. Ménage à trois
26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

11. One on One

1.3K 82 50
נכתב על ידי KarmyVolkevens

Sorry for any mistakes..

Nadia

I woke with the intentions of going to the bathroom, but I was trapped. Something was holding me down. I was going to panic, but then I realized what that "something" holding me down was. Daniella and I must have fallen asleep in this position.

I tried to move again, but Dani just tightened her hold on me before mumbling "Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom if you'd let me go." I said still trying to free myself from the half sleep girl.

"Okay, but you better come back and cuddle with me." She said and I rolled my eyes getting up when she released me.

"I'll think about." I said heading into the bathroom to do my business.

I decided to go ahead and brush my teeth and shower and stuff because I wasn't sleepy anymore.

When I was done in the bathroom, Daniella was sitting with her back up against the headboard.

"I told you to come back and cuddle with me." She frowned.

"Stop acting like a baby." I said laughing at her and going to my drawer to find something to put on since I was only in a towel.

"Not only did you leave me hanging, but you showered without me too? That's some fucked up shit." Dani said getting up from the bed and walking towards me.

"Move weirdo." I said pushing her away from me because she looked like she was up to something.

"What? I can't get a hug from my best friend?" She asked feigning offense.

"Not while she's half naked." I said shaking my head.

"But naked hugs are the best. Come on." Dani pouted and walked towards me with open arms.

"No Daniella, back away." I said backing away from her. She was definitely up to something.

Before I knew it, I was backed up against my wall. Shit. I'm trapped.

"I apologize in advance." Daniella said before snatching my towel off and making me gasp.

"What the fuck Dani?!" I yelled not caring to cover up my nakedness because I was just really comfortable with my body and with Dani.

Dani grabbed different ends of the towel with each hand and began spinning the towel so that it was twisted and I knew exactly what she was trying to do.

"Daniella I swear to God if you- OUCH!" I yelped as an end of the twisted towel connected with my bare leg.

Dani began laughing like the fucking devil and just kept popping me with the damn towel. I was running around my room ass naked from her and screaming for my life.

"OUCH! DANI STOP!" I said hopping on my bed and using the little distance between us to my advantage.

"I remember my freshman year on the basketball team, the seniors tore my ass up." She said laughing and managing to pop me again, this time in my boob.

"THAT WAS MY BOOB YOU BITCH!" I said charging at Dani and tackling her to the ground. She can't just hit one of my titties and expect not to get her ass beat.

"I'm sorry!" Dani said balling up as I slapped her stupid ass repeatedly. Too bad she was covering her face.

I got tired of trying to hit Dani so I twisted one her her nipples giving her a purple nurple.

"AHHHH STOPSTOPSTOP I'M SORRY" she, screamed gripping my hand, but I was not letting up.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Chastity said bursting in the room.

"This isn't what it looks like." I said snatching my towel from Daniella and getting off of her. I wrapped my towel back around myself and laughed awkwardly.

"It looks like you two are some kinky little freaks." Chastity said and I could feel my cheeks burning.

"We weren't doing anything." I said glaring at Dani, who was on the floor holding her boob and glaring right back at me.

"Yeah, you walked in on foreplay." Dani said standing up and smirking at me.

"Don't listen to her." I said mushing Dani and going back to my drawer.

"Like I said before, you two have a weird friendship." Chastity said laughing and sitting on her bed.

"Well I guess we'll have to fuck next time." Dani said grabbing my waist and pulling me into her before kissing my cheek.

"Move dumbass." I said pushing her away from me and wiping my cheek. "You play too damn much."

"She's only being mean because you're back, but last night she wasn't complaining about me playing with her pus-"

"GET OUT DANIELLA!" I said pushing her to the door and opening it for her.

"But baby." She pouted and I just rolled my eyes as I pushed her out and shut the door.

"I swear to God she is so fucking annoying and childish." I said leaning my back against the door and sighing in relief at the fact that my crazy ass best friend was gone.

"Will you two just date already?" Chastity said and I tilted my head in confusion.

"What?"

"Stevie Wonder could see that you two like each other." She said chuckling and I shook my head in the negative.

"Dani and I don't like each other like that. She flirts with everyone." I said shrugging and going back to my drawer to find clothes.

"Then why are you always blushing when she's around?" Chastity asked as I started getting dressed.

"I always blush. I'm a blusher." I said making my roommate scoff.

"Dani smiles at you and you blush. She can walk in and say 'Hi' to you and you'd turn into a tomato." She wrongfully claimed.

"If you're suggesting that I like her, you're wrong. Dani is my friend My best friend and I don't like her." I said not really wanting to have this conversation anymore. Chastity was going to believe what she wanted, so what was the point in me arguing any further?

"If you say so, but you guys would be a cute couple." She said and I sighed.

"Our friend Giovanni says the same thing." At that, Chastity's cheeks reddened which confused me.

"Now who's the one blushing?" I said laughing at her.

"You guys are friends with Gio?" She said using my friend's nickname.

"Um yeah, why? Wait a minute--" I said realizing something. "Is he the guy you like?"

"Yes." Chastity said beginning to play with her fingers.

"Awwww." I said laughing at how cute Chastity looked being all nervous and embarrassed. "Have you spoken to him before?"

"Just once. We bumped into each other in the cafe. It's sort of how this whole crush thing started." She informed me. "He ended up making me drop my food and he offered to get me more, but I got really nervous and embarrassed because everyone was looking at us, so I just left the cafe. He's so damn fine, Nadia."

I laughed at Chastity as she laid back on her bed dramatically and sighed.

"And that damn name just makes him even sexier. And I love me some chocolate and he's just like a sexy Hershey's man." She said and I burst out laughing at her description of Giovanni.

"A sexy Hershey's man huh? I'm telling him you said that." I said and Chastity shot back up into a sitting position.

"Like hell you are! Don't forget, I know where you sleep. I could do bad things to you." She threatened and I held up my hands in defense.

"Calm down. I was just kidding."

"Good because I can never talk to him again."

"You do realize that he is like the dorkiest guy I know right? He barely even knows how to talk to girls, he's said it himself."

Chastity was being all scared for no reason at all. She was beyond pretty, so I'm sure Gio would be drooling over her if he knew she liked him. Matter of fact, I'm going to trick these two into being alone together.

I just need someone else to be in on the plan and who better than my new best friend?

Raquel

"I'm just saying that things were a lot more peaceful before you got here." I said and Dani just rolled her eyes.

"I swear you just love finding reasons to bitch and moan about every little thing I do. You already kicked me out of your room. My music isn't even that loud, Raquel."

I really wanted to slap Dani after she said that.

"That shit is loud as fuck, Freshman! Just turn it down. Or use some fucking headphones." I tried to compromise. Not that I had to.

"I'll use my headphones, but I honestly think you just wanted a reason to come over here and bother me. If you want some attention, just say the word and I'll be all over you like flies on shit." Dani said and I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"I don't want attention. I just want peace and quiet for the little bit of time I have left. My...well our suite mates are a little rowdy. Especially when they...um..get intimate." I said thinking of the sleepless nights that were coming my way thanks to Stevie and Janina.

"You know two negatives make a positive, so we should just fuck when they fuck and it will cancel out the noise." Dani said smirking at me and I gagged.

"I will never have sex with your little annoying ass." I said and Dani just shrugged.

"We're going to fuck. I can feel it. It'll be soon too because the sexual tension between us is way too high we need to cut iiiit. Cut it. Cut it. Cut it. Cut it."

Dani stood up and began thrusting her hips in my direction as she sang her little remix to the O.T Genasis song.

"Your pussy's way too dry I need to fuck iiiit. You need some act right, so I'm gone fuck iiiit. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it."

Dani was too busy dancing to her little remix to notice me picking up her basketball that was placed securely on her dresser. I picked the ball up and hit her in the back of the head with it and she turned around with a glare like I had never seen on her before. Well, I did throw the ball pretty hard, but in my defense, she was being annoying.

"I would fuck you up for that, but it kinda turned me on. I like that violent, rough shit." Dani said going from glaring to smirking. I just closed her door and went back to my room. I don't have time for that girl right now.

Daniella had gotten back from her little friend's dorm earlier today and we were in separate rooms mostly. That is until she turned her music up like she was playing it for not only our campus, but the ones some miles away. I swear she knew that shit was too loud. She just likes messing with me.

Daniella

I'm bored. I tried turning my music up too loud just to get Raquel's attention and it worked, but now she's gone, so I need a new plan.

I walked out of my room and across the tiny hall to Raquel's room. Her door was closed so I knocked out of respect and all that good shit..

"What do you want, Freshman?" She called from the other side.

"Raquel, I can't breathe." After I said those words, I started taking uncontrolled breaths. Sort of like I was having an asthma attack. The good thing about this, was that I actually have asthma and everyone on the team knows that. My coach in high school kept my inhaler in his pocket at every game.

I heard Raquel mumble "fuck" and then there was some scrambling like she was moving stuff around and then the door flew open.

"Dammit Daniella, did you lose your inhaler?" She said holding an inhaler to my mouth for me to use it and suddenly, I didn't want to continue with my joke anymore.

When Raquel noticed that my breathing had immediately went back to normal, she let the hand with the inhaler in it drop down slowly to her side.

"You were faking weren't you?" She said looking like she found zero humor in what I had just done.

"I thought you were just going to ask me what was wrong and then I was going to say 'You take my breath away.'" I said forcing a laugh, but Raquel didn't even crack a smile.

"That shit is not funny! Not even a little bit." The girl said making me feel bad, but I was also curious.

"I'm sorry. I was just bored, but why do you have an inhaler? Do you have asthma too?" I asked and Raquel shook her head.

"No, when we made this permanent, I asked Coach Young for your extra one because I know how bad it can get for you sometimes." She said still looking upset.

"You know it only bothers me while I'm playing right?" I asked and Raquel blushed. Raquel Burrows fucking blushed!

"I know, but your little ass is always running around this apartment. There's no telling what could happen." I smirked at the her words.

"You plan on fucking me so good that I have an asthma attack don't you?" I asked and Raquel's mouth dropped open.

"You are impossible! Like is there no chill in your blood?" She asked and I just shrugged.

"Not even a little bit."

"I'm done with you for today." Raquel started backing up into her room, but I grabbed her arm and put on my best pouty face.

"No, please don't go back in there. I'm bored. Let's watch a movie or something." I begged.

"How about the or something?" She asked with a smirk and I swear mini me did a back flip.

"Shiiiiit, that's even better." I said pulling my shirt off in one motion and throwing it down the hallway. I was going for my shorts when Raquel slapped me upside my head.

"Not that you horny little potato! I was thinking we could go hoop. Off campus of course because Coach Young will kill me if she sees me anywhere near the court." She said and I frowned a little, because I was ready to fuck her pussy up, but I guess fucking her ankles up will do.

"Oh, okay." I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Your little ass is legit pouting right now. How the hell are you sad to play basketball?" She asked laughing at me.

"You and I both know that I'd choose pussy over balls any day." I spoke and Raquel laughed even more.

"How about this? If you beat me, I'll let you kiss me for as long as you want tonight." She said and my frown immediately turned upside down.

"Dead ass? Don't be fucking with me, Raquel." I said pointing a finger at her.

"I'm serious, Freshmen. Beat me and all this, above the waist of course, is yours tonight." Raquel said gesturing to herself and I was already excited.

"Oh shit! Let me go put on my lucky socks and head band." I said turning around, slamming into my door, and falling on my ass. Oops. I forgot I closed it behind me. Raquel was doubled over in laughter at my clumsiness.

"Oh my God! My stomach hurts." She said falling to the ground dramatically and laughing loud as hell.

Black people do the fucking most when laughing. Like damn, is it really that funny?

"I know your clumsy ass ain't laughing. Just wait." I said getting up and opening the door to my room and closing it behind me. Let's see how much she's going to be laughing after I beat her.

Fuck! I can't beat her! She's the best freaking player on the team! My coach always said, 'In order to be the best you have to beat the best. But in order to beat the best, you have to play the best.' Raquel is going down....on this pussy tonight because no girl can just make out with me and not let me fuck. That's just not how it works. My mouth can do wonders.

Raquel

I haven't played basketball since that day Coach Young caught me in the gym. It's almost been a week and I'm going through withdrawal. I hate going too long without playing. Basketball is my life, man.

"Can you drive a little faster? I'm ready to beat you and then eat you. I-I mean kiss you." Daniella said and I laughed.

She was super prepared to "beat me" she was wearing her lucky socks which were just some damn Pikachu socks. And she had on a black Nike headband. She made me put her hair in two braids because that's how she had her hair when her team won the state champion ship last year apparently. She is doing the most.

"You'll never beat me, eat me, or kiss me." I said patting Dani's shoulder as we pulled up to the outside basketball courts. It was too late to go to an actual gym. They were all closed by now.

"You just wait. I'm gonna suck the shit out of your bottom lip." With that said, Dani ran her dirty ass thumb across my bottom lip as she bit hers and gave me what I'm assuming were her bedroom eyes.

"Keep your pussy mitts off of my damn mouth." I said slapping her hand away.

"My bad, would you rather have my pussy lips there?" She said smirking.

"Which ones are you referring to?" I asked tilting my head to the side and Dani's mouth dropped open.

"That's fucked up." She said laughing and getting out of my car. Ha. I win.

I grabbed my basketball out of the backseat before getting out of my car and meeting Daniella on the court.

I locked my car doors using my key fob and sat my keys outside the bounds line.

"Shirts verses skins." Daniella said right when I got on the court. She was only wearing her sports bra along with the rest of her basketball gear. If this wasn't some young ass freshman, I might have been feeling some type of way. But Dani is a baby, and a fine ass bitch like me would not last in prison.

"There's only two of us dumbass." I said putting my ball down and beginning to stretch.

"You need any help? I'm really good at partner stretching." Dani said coming towards me and I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm good. Back the fuck up." I was not about to let that little pervert stretch me.

"Damn ma. My bad." She said backing up with her hands up.

Dani began stretching on her own and once we were done I gave her the ball.

"You get ball first, Freshman. Just know that's the last time you're going to touch it. Unless of course I'm checking it up." I said cockily and Dani just stuck her tongue out at me.

"You're talking too much shit for my liking." She said shaking her head. "What are we going to?"

"Ten by ones and twos. And you have to win by two." I laid out the rules.

"Iight let's go. Check up." Dani said bouncing the ball to me and I bounced it back. When I got in defensive position I felt a slight burn in my ankle, but I ignored it. I've been icing it like coach told me to, but with me playing on it before my doctor released me, I sort of messed up the healing process. It's stupid I know, but I can play through pain. I played the last three games of my senior year with a broken thumb. I know it's nothing compared to a broken ankle, but eh.

"What you got, Freshman?" I said positioning my self in a way that would force Dani left since her right side was her strong side.

Once she started dribbling to her left, I stayed in front of her being sure not to let my feet cross. I stayed low and was ready when she crossed over to her right and quickly back to her left. She attempted to do a spin move back to her right, but I excepted it, so I was able to rip the ball from her.

"Shit, how the hell did you read that?" Dani asked and I laughed before going to the top of the key.

"We're taking it back after the other misses a shot, but the ball, has to hit the rim. And also after every change of possession." I explained more rules. "And I'm focusing on your waist instead of the ball. Your eyes could also deceive me, but you can't go anywhere your waist isn't so that's what I focus on. I can predict your every move that way."

"Nah, you're just looking at my abs." Dani said and I scoffed. Dani did have nice toned abs though.

"Bitch, shut the hell up. Your abs might be nice, but that young man chest isn't." I cracked on her and she gasped.

"Bitch, I'm a 34 b. That's average." Dani said and I laughed.

"Itty bitty titty committee average." I said laughing and Daniella went to take the ball from me, but I crossed her over easily and did a step back jumper right in her face. "Nothing but net. 2-0." I said laughing as I heard the rattling of the metal net.

"I see you've been working on that three. I remember when I'd come to the games, coach would have to beg you to shoot outside of the arc." Dani said as I checked the ball up.

Instead of bouncing the ball back, Daniella threw the ball making it hit my leg, so when I tried to grab it, it slipped through my hands.

"Ha! You touched it." She said quickly grabbing the ball and scoring an easy layup. "2-1."

"Oh, so your little ass is on that cheating shit." I said sucking my teeth and nodding my head. "Alright."

"It's not my fault you can't catch, Raquel." Dani said checking the ball up and unlike her, I bounced it back to her.

Right when the ball touched her hands, Dani pulled up for a three that I wasn't ready for. Dammit Raquel, never give a shooter room to shoot.

Of course the ball slipped straight through the net. It barely even made a sound. Dani's shot was something serious.

"3-2." She said going to get the ball.

"That's not happening again." I said watching Dani as she walked back to the top of the key.

"Shut up loser." She said laughing.

"Bitch you're up by one, don't get cocky." I warned.

"That's all it takes to win." Dani spoke as she checked the ball up.

This time I was prepared, so when Dani pump faked the ball and tried to go right, I cut her off. She easily recovered and faked left before going right. I cut her off again, so this time she had no choice but to actually go left. I was on Dani like white on rice all the way to the basket, so when she tried to go up, I blocked the shit out of her shot.

"Gimme that!" I said laughing as I went to get the ball before it went out of bounds because then she'd just get it back. "Don't bring that weak shit in here, Freshman."

"Man shut your fouling ass up." Dani said rolling her eyes and I just laughed.

"That was all ball and you know it, so shut your whiny ass up." I said checking the ball. Dani threw the ball back hard ass hell and it hit me right in my stomach, almost knocking the wind out of me.

"Bitch you should have used all that strength when you took that weak shit ass lay up." I said taking a shot from behind the arc and it went in. "4-3"

"That was lucky as hell." Dani said going to get the ball.

"Score board says 4-3. Not lucky 4-3, so shut up." I said taking the ball, from her hands when she got back.

"There's not even a score board you lame ass bitch." Dani said as I checked the ball up.

Dani was in her feelings. She hates losing and I guess that's why she was so good. She would do whatever it took to win, but she just wasn't going to beat me. I refused to let that happen. I'm not even playing for real. Now if I start driving, it's over. I'm also not trying to do too much and fuck my ankle up worse.

"Shut your little ass up and play some damn defense." I said getting in the triple threat position. I guess driving once won't hurt me.

"You shut up." She said pushing me and I just laughed.

I faked right without taking and dribble or moving my pivot foot and when Dani bit my fake I took off to the left. She quickly recovered, so I dribbled between my legs going right and spun in one move and going back left. I jumped for the layup and but Dani tried to block it, so I went up and under finishing with a finger roll with my left hand. Which wasn't my strong hand by the way.

"5-3." I said laughing because that was a good ass move.

"Good move even though you stole it from me." Dani said laughing.

She was right though. I did steal it from her. She did it a while back in one of our scrimmages.

"So bitch. You should have been able to read your own move." I said and she just chuckled.

"It's kind of hard to stop which is why it's one of my favorite moves." She spoke as I checked the ball.

-

As the game went on, Dani and I were just taking turns being in the lead until we tied at 9. We just started trading two pointers and then we ended up here. It was Dani's ball.

"Hell yeah. It's over, ma." Dani said and I was actually nervous because this little bitch can shoot. I could not let her get a shot off.

"Shut up girl and check the damn ball." I said slightly frustrated.

"Girl, even if you lose you still win." Dani said puckering her full pink lips at me. Maybe losing wouldn't be so bad. Wait, hell nah. Nope. Losing will be bad.

"No, if I lose, I lose." I said just wanting her to check the damn ball.

Dani finally checked the ball, and right when I bounced the ball back to her she shot it. Lucky for me, I closed out with a hand in her face, so the ball ricocheted in the rim and came back out. I boxed her out after she shot and then ran for the ball. I quickly dribbled backed up behind the arc and pulled up for a three and it went in.

"11-9. I win." I said laughing and Dani scrunched up her face. Ugly ass.

"Hell nah bitch you weren't even behind the line." She said pointing to where I was standing and she was right. I was on the line, not behind it, therefore I had just scored, one point, not two. Pooie.

"Dang my bad. 10-9." I said correcting myself. "Check up, Freshman."

Dani bounced me the ball back and I started dribbling to the basket, but she was d-ing my ass up. She hadn't played defense like this all night.

"Oh so now you want to play defense?" I asked trying to shake she up, but she wasn't budging.

"You're damn right I am. I'm trying to kiss those soft ass lips of yours." Dani said and I figured out a way to win.

"Then just do it." I said making sure I was still dribbling the ball when I stopped moving.

"Man, I'm not falling for that." Dani said shaking her head and reaching in for the ball, but I dribbled it so she couldn't get it.

"I'm for real, let's just call it a game." I said picking up my dribble, but making sure not to move my planted foot. I was in great positing for a midrange shot, but I had to distract Dani enough to get it off.

"How stupid do you think I am?" She said getting out of defensive position and placing a hand on her hip. Ha. I win.

"Very." I said spinning on my pivot foot and shooting a fade away shot. It was ugly, but it went it.

"Ha! 11-9. Eat that shit bitch!" I said doing and little dance.

"And you called me a cheater." Dani said laughing and shaking her head as I danced around her.

I was still dancing and acting stupid so when Dani grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss, I didn't have time to react properly. Her lips were just so damn soft and the way she grabbed me made my heart speed up and shit. I hated it, but I couldn't pull away from the kiss. Instead I grabbed her waist and allowed her to slip her tongue between my lips.

Dani let her hands slip to my ass and she squeezed the flesh there, pulling me closer to her and thinness of our gym shorts made it easy for our.....private areas to press into one another's.

Dani groaned slightly and that's when I broke the kiss. Instead of addressing it, I just picked up my ball and my keys and left Dani standing there on the court. She was just smirking at me as she began to make her way to my car. When she got in the car she closed the door behind her and I could feel her looking at me, so I looked back at her and that's when she kissed me again.

I didn't stop her this time either. That is until I felt her hand on my thigh. I pushed her away and started my car.

"Put on your seat belt." I said as I pulled away from the basketball court.

"Yes ma'am." Dani said in a husky voice and I wanted to cross my legs, but I was driving.

"Don't talk for the rest of the ride." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"What's wrong?" She asked still using that damn husky voice and I wanted to pull over, but I can't go to jail.

"Nothing, just shut the fuck up." I said gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"You're getting wet aren't you? Daddy got that ass turned on huh?" Dani said and I was so close to just pulling over, but I couldn't.

I ignored her the whole way back to campus. It was just a five minute drive so it wasn't that bad. When we got in the apartment I was way past turned on so without thinking, I pushed Dani up against my front door and started kissing her. I know I shouldn't have, but I wasn't thinking clearly.

Dani pushed me back a little, but only so she could pull my shirt over my head. Was I really about to go through with this? If I really wanted this, which I'm sure I don't, I could just wait until next week. She'll be legal in like six days.

"I won't tell anyone, so could you please just forget about my age for right now?" Dani asked placing a hand on my cheek and I almost melted. What the fuck is happening to me?

"Okay." I heard myself say before I even thought it.

Dani smiled before kissing my lips and then grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

"We should just kill two birds with one stone." She smirked as she turned the shower on and began to strip.

I wanted to do the same, but I just couldn't.

"Um, I'll just use the other shower." I said turning around but Dani stopped me before I could leave.

"What the hell are you so afraid of?" She asked grabbing my arm and spinning me around.

"I'm not afraid of anything! I just don't like your little ass like that. Damn." I said yanking my arm away from her and leaving the bathroom.

Dani didn't need to know my reasons for being cautious with her. She just needed to respect my caution.

(Author's Note)

It's been a little minute since I updated, but I'm back.

Did you like this chapter?

How do you feel about Nadia and Dani's friendship?

How do you feel about Raquel and Dani?

What do you think is Raquel's reason for her caution with her mild attraction to Dani?

Comment, share, vote!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.1M 56.5K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
1.3K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...
1.3M 23.5K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
9K 452 55
Being gay is hard. Like really hard. Especially for a socially awkward introvert like Queen, who grew up single for fear of being out there. When Que...