Greedy ❖The Vampire Diaries❖...

By -get-well-soon-

❝Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best And I'm greedy. ❞ ________________ ... More

Epigraph
Cast
00. Morning Wake Up Call
01. New Alliances
02. Keep Your Humanity
03. UnFair
04. The Woods Are A NoNo
05. Blondie and Blue Eyes
06. Ok
07. It's Back
08. Dirty-Little Secrets
09. To Be or Not To Be Married
10. Shots Fired??
11. Tequilas and Secrets
12. Prank Night Fail
13. Up In Flames
14. Daddy's Coming To Town
15. Homecoming Pt.1
17. Homecoming Pt.3
18. Equally
New BOOK
19. Dinner Party Pt.1
20. Dinner Party Pt. 2
21. What A Ball!
22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later
NEW BOOK!!!
SEQUEL
Hi!

16. Homecoming Pt.2

1.8K 60 5
By -get-well-soon-

Dirty Harry- Grace

I do not own the Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter 

_____________________________

Mirabella and Rebekah were sitting on the lounge chairs in the parlor of the boarding house, waiting for their father to wake up. 

Rebekah was polishing her toes in preparation for homecoming, when she saw Mikael's hand twitch, she nudged her sister and pointed her head towards the body on the ground.

Mikael woke up coughing. 

"Finally.", Mirabella sighed. 

"Took you long enough.", Rebekah added. 

"Rebekah...",Mikael said. 

"Whatever fatherly rubbish you're thinking, save it. Nothing you say matters to me."

"I see."

Mikael stood. 

"Where's my dagger?", he asked. 

"Elena has it.", Mirabella answered, "So you can forget your plans to use it on either of us."

"You two were never the ones I was after, and Mirabella after all the hell Aaron caused you, I would never dream of daggering you."

Mirabella just scoffed. 

"Nik was our family. If you were after him you were after us.", Rebekah countered. 

"He blinded you both. He killed your mother. My wife."

Mirabella and Rebekah stood, "We know,",Mirabella said, "And he'll pay for it with his life."

"But Nik was not born a killer," Rebekah turned to her sister, "None of us were."

"You did this to us when you turned us into vampires.", Mirabella cracked at the end. 

Rebekah continued,"You destroyed our family. Not him.", She walked away leaving her sister and father alone. 

Mirabella turned to her father; a murderous look on her face, "Where is he?"

"Aaron? Oh he's close darling. Right now he's in Florida but, I give it a week until he's at your doorstep. But since I do love my biological children, I stalled him. I think I gave you about 3 months until he realizes where you actually are."

"Why did you help me?"

"Because no one deserves the type of torture he implemented on you. The emotional damage he has done. Since the 1800's he was locking you in a cellar for years without any blood until you turned it off. He made you kill men, women, and children innocent or not, in the name of love. Until you finally escaped him because of Izzie, the witch who fought for you to turn your humanity on and sacrificed her self to save you." 

"How do you know this?"

"I was watching you."

"You were watching me the entire time?!?! You could have saved me!"

"Aaron Kent is one of the most powerful witches in the world. Enough power to do damage to me. I would have been of no help if I was injured or worse."

"You could have done something. Maybe told my siblings?"

"You think they would have believed me. At least I'm helping now."

"Yeah. After the damage is inflicted. After I killed people. After he..." Mirabella cracked, tears now spilling down her cheeks. "After he ruined me! After he showed me how weak I actually am! I hope you can sleep at  night knowing you could have prevented me years and years of trauma."

Mirabella walked away leaving her father speechless and sorry. 

_____________________________

Stefan walked into the room him and Mirabella shared raising two ties, "Which one?", He asked. 

"Um... The black one. It reminds me of your soul."

"Haha. Very funny."

Mirabella was standing in front of the mirror in her undergarments making sure her make-up and hair were alright for homecoming. 

Stefan was mesmerized by her, her personality, and he body., "You know,"he said, dragging out the      -ow in know,"We have 3 hours until homecoming starts. We could kill time."

"Well what would we do Mr.Salvatore.". Mirabella said still not looking away from the mirror. 

Stefan went over to her and wrapped his arms around her body, snuggling his face into her neck,"Something fun, Mrs.Salavtore."

By now Mirabella had caught on to what Stefan was implying and smirked. She turned around and faced him putting her hands around his neck. 

They both leaned in and began to kiss each other passionately. Until it led them to the bed where they had a lot of fun since the 1920's. 

_____________________________

Mirabella was in robe looking for Elena she had something of most importance to discuss with her

She found her and Damon in the bathroom creating wolfsbane in the sink. 

"We need to talk.", She told them both. 

They turned to her with suspicion in their eyes. 

"I dont trust Rebekah. I know she's my sister and all but out of all the Mikaelson siblings she loves Niklaus the most. So since you are the only one that can dagger an original you need to dagger her."

"Why? Shouldn't she dagger you. You're his sister too."

"Had a feeling you would say that blue-eyes. Well, as you know Stefan is my husband and I want his freedom more than any of you. If that doesn't persuade you, just know I've tried to kill Nik before. In the 1700's. Didn't really work out. Got me dagger for over 30 years."

They still didn't believe her. 

"Ok, well, would you rather have me or Rebekah."

They faces finally changed and nodded with their approval. 

"Thank you. See you at homecoming."

_________________________

Caroline, Bonnie, and Mirabella entered the dance together arms linked. 

Mirabella was wearing a two piece dress that was white with lace and white strap heels. 

A band was playing out in the back yard on a set up stage. 

"How did he plan a better party then me so fast?", Caroline exclaimed, "Wai- Is that a band outside?"

"Who are all these people?", Bonnie asked.

"This is weird.", Mirabella said uneasily."Speaking of bands, I have to go perform with one so wish me luck girls." 

The girls said a series of 'good lucks' and 'break a legs' while Bella walked towards the stage to set up for her performance.

"Where is Tyler?", Caroline asked walking away from Bonnie. 

_______________________

Stefan was outside by the stage when Tyler came up to him,"Hey, Stefan. What's up?"

"Hey, Tyler. Nice party you got going on here."

"Thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it. I'm just doing what Klaus wants."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not a party, man. It's a wake."

The band finished playing and Klaus walked onto the stage. 

"Good evening everyone! I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate.", Klaus looked at Stefan in the crowd, "It's been a long time coming."

_________________

Stefan and Klaus were walking through the crowd outside, "Quite the homecoming."

"I've been planning my father's funeral for 1,000 years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited. But you get the idea."

"So now what? You just stop running?"

"Now I reunite my family."

"Your family. You mean, the people you cart around in caskets?"

"None of that matters anymore. Mikael's gone. Bygones will be bygones."

The homecoming queen and a group of friends passed by the two vampires. 

"Seems the homecoming queen is still alive and walking. Which leads me to believe Rebekah isn't here. Where is she?"

"I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt."

"Oh, be honest now, Stefan. Where's my sister?"

"I said I have no idea.", Stefan insisted more aggressively. "Now would you like me to take you to your father."

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it? But first I heard Bella's performing. This should be fun to watch."

Just when he finished his sentence the intro music to Mirabella's performance started.

Mirabella's performance

By the end of her performance everyone had gathered outside and the crowd was enveloped with applause. Mirabaella did a little bow and walked back stage to change back into her homecoming dress. 

________________ 

"You did wonderful sister."

"You were stunning.", Stefan beamed

Mirabella just gave her brother a curt nod and smiled at Stefan.

Klaus turned to Stefan,"Bring him to me."

"All right. Perhaps there's something in it for me? My freedom from your compulsion."

Mirabella turned to Stefan her eyes saying,'What?'

"Oh, you want your freedom? Well, once he's dead and his weapon destroyed, you'll get your freedom back. It'll be my pleasure to give it back to you."

__________________________

YAY!!!!! THEY HAD SEX

AND AARON IS COMING AND HE'S EVIL. OH NO!!!!!!

Ok I'm done

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW

BYEEEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
85.8K 2.3K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...
130K 2.6K 34
This is the sequel to The New Salvatores: A Delena Story. If you haven't read the first one, I suggest doing so before reading this one. It's been 6...
75.5K 1.9K 45
Jessica Gilbert was normal.... if you looked past the fact that she was a tribrid but that was easy since only a handful of people knew. Her life cha...