B1 Happy Together (Niall Hora...

By GreenClovers

So much for a normal life, eh? Hi, I'm Ashleigh. I don't like to be in the center of attention. What happens... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Contest for Sequel!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
1DDay!!!
Note:

Chapter 25

51 2 0
By GreenClovers

Ashleigh's POV

Ok, whoever is 'T' is scaring the crap out of me. I kept getting these messages from them for the past week. They send me pictures of me and the boys out or at our concerts. But, lately, it has gotten even creepier. Numbers. Recently I have gotten a 65 yesterday, I get them everyday, counting down, like atime limit or bomb. I really hope its not a bomb. I have absolutely no clue what that means. that was today at 8 am. I'm scared, but I shouldn't I have the boys and a bunch of security. Paul is sticking by us always, sleeping or not, always. I love him! Paul. Paulie. No, Pauly. Yah or Paulina. Pauline. Whatever. Tomorrow is Niall and I's seven month anniversary! I made him a collage of pictures of us that I had made. It is soooo cute! It was so hard to keep it away from him because he would constantly be looking over my shoulder to make sure I'm safe. No doubt I love him, but this is supposed to be a secret! He hasn't seen it though, thank goodness! 

"ZAAAAAAYYYYYN!" I yelled from our bunk. We are currently at our last stop in the bus until the US. 

"WHAAT?" he yelled from the couch at the front of the bus.

"MERE!!!" I said using my outstanding American accent. I heard a grunt and a groan and footsteps nearing. 

"Whhhaahhhhtupppp?" he asked all slurry

"Hiiiiii" I smiled my dazling smile at him, I've been doing this to the boys to irratate them. He huffed and slapped my forehead since I was upside down on the bunk and walked out. Rude. 

"NIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

No answer.

"LEPRRREEEECHAAAUN!!!!" I screeched louder.

Nothing.

"BAAAAAAABBBBBEEEEE!!!!!!"

Nothing.

Where the hell is that idiot? 

"LOUUUUUIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY NI BEAR??????????????" I yelled to him. 

No answer.

"LILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILIILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I called for Liam. 

Nothing. I got fed up so I walked into the room where they all should be and guess what I saw! They all were on the couch, headphones on, playing FIFA. I decided to be devious and be mean. I smirked at them, knowing they still haven't seen me. I knew this was going to be handy one day. I grabbed my air horn out of my suitcase and walked back into the room.

"Boys. BOYS. BOYS!!!!!!!!!!" Nothing. That's how you wanna play? I took the horn out from behind  my back and walked up to them all as close as I could and blew it.

"GAHHHH!!!!" they all yelled as they tried to continue playing, I smirked and walked back into the bunk room and put away my air horn. Man, and people judge me for carrying one around, you never know, right? Ah, I'm so fun to be around. I'm hungry.

I walked out of the bunk room and out to the boys where they were still playing FIFA. Oh dear lord. Please halp me get through this tour without having to buy a new game council for them, I might throw it through the window if they don't quit playing. I need attention, we have been trapped on this bus for hourrrrs!!! I went over to my boyfriend who was playing FIFA, too. Joy. I sat in his lap while his eyes were still stuck on the screen. He acted like he didn't even notice and he pushed me off of his lap and onto the ground, I fell with a thud. I felt bad. He obviously didn't want me to inturrupt and I did. He contiued playing, eyes on the TV still. All of the other boys haad quit playing and looked at me, seeing the tears build up in my eyes. I looked down and away from them all. I don't want to be a baby about it. 

"YES!!!" Niall yelled as he stood up from getting game point, that only made the tears silently flow down my face, he didn't even realize he hurt me. I'm just being pathetic. I know when I am unwanted, so I gathered myself and thoughts, stood up, nodded my head to the boys and went to the bunk room and shut the sliding door between the game room and this room. Paul was in the drivers section of the bus, talking with Dave, the driver. I walked to Paul and crawled next his feet and sat and watched the road. Peaceful. I leaned my head back and I heard a crash. I felt startled, it came from the back. 

"DUDE! YOU HURT HER! SHE STARTED TO CTRY BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY!!!" I heard one of the boys, pretty sure it was Louis said. Why are they- oh. I opened the sliding door to see Niall with his faace in his hands with all of the boys standing around him, lecturing. Liam came over to me and grabbed my shoulders to turn me away. I tried to get out of his grasp, struggling, but he only got more firm.

"Ow, Liam." 

"Sorry, love. You don't need to be in here. we have to talk some sense into Niall." He said softly stroking my arms in reassurance. That really calmed me. I looked back at Niall as he was sending Liam a death glare at his back.

Liam laughed and nodded as I whispered for them to be nice. He let go of my arms and I slid the door back and went to bed. I will wake up once I am a. hungry again b. woken up or c. hungry. 

I woke up to my bunk dipping a little bit.

"Niall?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Mhmmm, babe. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you." he whispered. It was pry really late. That was when I got this HUGE cramp. I groan in pain and rolled over on my stomach. Niall laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me. He then began to stroke my belly and sing ever so softly. He knew how to take away the pain. 

"We have to get up in about 2 hours to go practice. It's only 5 pm, love." He concluded,  I groaned in pain and annoyance. I shrugged, and turned to face him. I looked up at him through my eyelashed and admired him. He was so perfect.

His facial features. His eyes are perfect, making me want to swim in them. His nose, cute as a button. His mouth, so kissable and soft. A perfect chin, molded like a sculpture. I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

"I love you. You know that?" I whispered looking deep into his eyes. 

"No. I love you more than there are centimeters in the sea." 

"Wow, that's a lot. Are you sure?" I asked sarcastically.

"Of course." he giggled kissing my nose and putting his head on my chest to sleep. I played with his blond and brown hair. It's getting a little longer, but I still love it. The brown is reappearing and he knows I love it that way, slightly showing. 

##### 2 hours later ###########

We are at the concert now. I am about to go on and sing Humingbird Heartbeat for the opening, then I transition into all of my other songs and then introduce the boys, twitter question, then I sing with them. Finally, I leave to let them sing for the crowd.

I finsished all of my songs. 

"Weeeellll, guys! That's all for me, BUT I do sing with the boys later! Sooooo, without further a do.... HERE'S THE ONE AND ONLY FAMOUS INCREDIBLE....... THE WANTED!!! " I yelled laughing. I heard a bunch of boo's and I couldn't stop laughing! 

"Just kidding guys! Alright, everyone has to get dead silent. Then, ONE DIRECTION WILL COME OUT!!!" I screamed into the mic attatched to my ear. They all screamed by I made a signal to quiet down. They immediately became silent. I chuckled lightly at how fast they became. Believe me, they want to see theese boys! 

"And now... Ladies and gent- well, mostly ladies." I started as I looked off into the wing to see the boys give me a thumbs up and a big smile. "I present to you... the boys from the bottom of the stairs to the top of the charts... one band...one dream... that only go in one way, they are...?" I asked the audience.

"ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!" They screamed, as they did so five happy teenage boys came galloping onto stage, happy as can be. Niall came over and kissed my cheek swiftly and then greeted the fans. 

I went to the couch that was behind the boys and settled myself onto it. 

"TWITTTTTEEERRRRR TIME!" Liam and Louis screamed, aw, Lilo moment! I turned and looked at the screen.

"Can you burp your ABC's? xoxo smiley face winkey face semi collin x Rita underscore tomlison." Louis read outloud. 

"Awww I love your name, love1 What row are you in? Section 87 row 8 seat 22-24." Louis said. The spot light searched for Rita. It eventually found her and the boys thanked her.

"Well. I'm not going to try because I know I cannot." Zayn admitted. He slid down in between my legs in his spot and started laughing at the rest of the boys as they tried. 

Questions went on and so did the goofiness. I was asked to make a dog pile and have the boys lay on me until the weight was too much. I only made it to Niall, Liam, and Harry. Harry and Liam weigh a lot... So does Niall. 

"Ok, boys last one." I said getting a little bored. I was already laying on my back, Zayn's head on my stomach on the couch, upside down. Don't ask me how we ended up like this, wwe just did. I looked up at the screen. 

"See you soon. T. xoxox 64. Then it says the account has been deactivated." I read that grew into a whisper. I couldn't stop staring at the picture. "Which seat? Sec 1, floor, row 1, seat... 1" I gasped and turned. How could I not notice? There he sat. Smirking. I know whos its been threatning me. Scaring me to bits. Terrifying me until I cannot sleep. I couldn't handle it. I ran off stage to go find security. I found Paul and told him EVERYTHING. He went to go get him. My stalker, he was back. 

I ran back up satge, but I saw Paul looking around aimlessly. Then, I saw the newly empty seat.

"Babe, you ok?" Niall asked into the mic.

"Never better." I fake smiled, he knew better, I made sure my eyes told him I was scared, he nodded and then they moved onto their songs. I was too scared to leave the stage so I stayed up there singing along with their songs, then sang the duets. We decided to switch up the songs now.

Niall and I- A Thousand Years Christina Perri

Zayn and I- California Gurls Katy Perry and Snoop Lion (We jam out all the time)

Louis and I- Hips Don't Lie Shakira (We dance crazily)

Harry and I- Hey Sould Sister Train

Liam and I- Hate That I Loved You Ne Yo and Rihanna 

I love all of our songs. We all harmonize perfectly! Then we al sing Imma Be by the Black Eyed Peas. that song we tore the house down! The boys then proceeded by singing Torn, Forever Young, One Thing, WMYB, LWWY, I Would, and a bunch of other songs and covers like Teenage Dirtbag. they sound perfect live! I am so greatful to be in the presence of these perfectionists. 

The boys all finished up and we all said thank you and good nights. Tonight was perfect, but I am on my guard about my stalker. He needs to be taken away.

$$$$$$$$$$$

AHHHH THANK YOU!!!!! Almost to 400 reads! Im dead! Hope you guys like it!!! Love you! Ill update Wednesday! 

Bye lovies!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
58.1K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
420 29 14
What will happen if Angel meet the boys from 1D in real life? Take a look in a life of a 13 years old girl. If you want to know ore about this book...
37.8K 381 25
WARNING! THIS IS NOT ALICE IN WONDERLAND NOR IS IT FANTASY BASED! Alice McGreggor was a normal girl until the day she broke up with her boyfriend. It...