Wildest Dreams

By Brittneybatgirl

When Brittney becomes the new women's champion she gets new attention from Roman Reigns. The only problem is... More

Goodbye Graceful
Thinking out loud
Noone has to know what we do
I know places
Just take my hand and don't ever drop it
And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
Maybe if I don't cry, I won't feel anymore
Water filled my lungs I screamed so loud bur noone heard a thing
Take my hand take my whole life too
These are the days it never rains but it pours
How long do you wanna be loved? Is forever enough, is forever enough
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
Shoot me down, but I won't fall
Don't tell me what to do
Screaming crying perfect storm
I guess I need you baby
We never go out of style
You're still a good for nothing I don't know
Need a little sweetness in my life
Are you insane like me
You've got a hold on me, don't even know your power
Fearless
Authors note
New story!

I love your touch in a hateful kind of way

253 8 2
By Brittneybatgirl

Joe and my other family membees took my pregnancy news as shock at first, but quickly turned to joy.  I had already talked to the bosses and they agreed I could stay on tv, but I will only manage Roman Reigns now when his suspension was over. Joe was taking this time to reinvent himself. I, myself, had already gotten a new theme song and some new attire since I was no longer wrestling. I had announced my news to rhe WWE universe, but since they knew of my divorce their question was, was Roman Reigns my baby daddy? A question I wasn't ready to answer to the world. I had my daughters every chance I got and they were even more excited than I was.
          One night when it was just Joe and I he made a fantastic dinner and we ate by candle light. "So um...did you like your dinner babygirl?" He asked nervously. "Yes! It was wonderful, are...are you alright?" I asked concerned about his nervousness. "Um yeah well....look I love you so much and...fuck it, babygirl will you marry me?" He asked dropping to one knee. "Of course I will!" I cried bringing him into a tight embrace. "You make me so happy I'm going to give you the world!" He said hugging me tight.

*new theme song is in the video at the top!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 373 24
Sasha and roman meet on a night out and end up getting very drunk and sleeping together. A week later after Sasha is unable to wrestle due to being u...
5.5K 68 11
Ariana Grande is a singer who is in the prime of her career, but she was a fan of the WWE. She loved every wrestler and Diva, but her favorite Supers...
50.6K 913 31
Bailey is a WWE Diva. She has a crush on the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. When she confesses her feelings for him will he feel the sa...
237K 5.6K 41
Serena is new to the wwe. She has been told to get close to Roman only to break up the Shield. But they start to have intimate moments. With problems...