Screaming crying perfect storm

The next morning I woke up and Joe was nowhere to be found. I called his phone millions of times. I finally got dressed and walked down to the lobby. As I walked into the restraunt I saw him standing there flirting with some girl getting an order to go. My blood began to boil as I watched him move her hair away from her face. I turned around and stormed back to our room slamming the door behind me. He soon came back with what looked like food for us. "Babygirl, breakfast is---" "I don't want your food. Don't look at me don't talk to me. Leave me the fuck alone." I said not looking at him flipping threw the channels on the tv. "Excuse you?" He said angrily grabbing the remote from my hand. "I saw you flirting with that girl!" I yelled getting off the bed to try to look more intimidating( LOL jk I'm like 5'4). "So what? I got free breakfast. You talk to guys all the time." "No, I say hi to my coworkers but I don't even do that anymore because you get mad when I do." I went to storm out of the room when he grabbed my arm pulling me back into the room and against the wall. "I'll do what I want. You'll do as I want. Got it?" He growled pointing his finger at me. I bit his finger and that set him off. "You little bitch" he spat at me as he threw me on the floor. "GET AWAY FROM ME" I screamed kicking him in the chest as he lunged at me. Knocking the wind out of him I saw him laying on the floor gasping for air. I took the oppertunity to run into the bathroom and lock the door. I heard him fly towards the bathroom door. "Open the fucking door or I'll kick it down" "no, you need to calm down!" I cried sitting behind the door. After what felt like twelve years (but was really 10 minutes) I heard him walk across the floor and the door slam. Thinking it was safe I opened the door and crawled out of the bathroom. I felt hands grab me and lift me off the ground. "Let me go!" I was kicking and screaming at this point as he threw me on the bed. Hovering over me I saw anger in his eyes. "Do not disobey me." He whispered into my neck with agression still lingering. "I won't talk to anymore girls, if you do everything I say" he said looking back up at me.