I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now

It was about 6 months later and I was finally getting cleared to wrestle again. "I really wish I could retire." I said to Joe as I started packing my bags to go on the road. "So why don't you?" He asked packing his bags as well. "Oh I don't know because we have 4 kids?" I laughed. "Mrs. Anoa'i you are so beautiful when you're being funny." He said pulling me in for a kiss. We got married a few weeks ago. A small wedding at the court house, small party afterward. The girls had gone back to their father,Jojo went back to her mom, and Lucy was going to be staying with Joe's parents while we were gone. The house was empty, we were leaving early in the morning.
         We got off the plane in London, and I couldn't help but laugh. "The place that started it all." I said taking Joe's hand. "Remember babygirl, don't talk to any guys" he whispered in my ear with a hint of aggression. "Seriously? We're married Joe" I snapped back. He grabbed my hand a little tighter. "Nobody." He whispered theough his teeth. 'This is why he wanted me to retire, so I wouldn't have contact with anyone. Of course he was sweet to me while we were home, there's nobody there for me to talk to' I thought.
       Roman and I got to our room and I instantly left to go find food. 'Sooo hungry' I thought making my way down to the resteraunt at the hotel. "Oh shit she's back!" I heard Seth yell as I walked in. "Welcome back!" Dean called from their table. "Thanks guys! I'm really happy to be back!" I said taking my food to go. I walked back out the door and felt somebody grab my arm. "We've been here for 15 minutes and you're already disobeying me" Joe hissed in my ear. "Yeah? They're my co workers I've been gone for months. I can't not say hi" I snapped back turning to face him. "Yeah? Let's go. Back up to the room." He growled grabbing me by the arm and dragging me back upstairs. "Don't you ever EVER talk back to me. You are my wife, you do as I say!" He screamed at me. "No." I said in a calm voice. This enraged him more. He grabbed my face in his hands "you will do as I fucking say." He said gripping tighter. "You don't scare me." I spat back at him. "You've got a little fight in you right now, I like it. Get the fuck on the bed I need to teach you a lesson" he whispered in my ear with a mixture of aggression and lust.
                After Joe had his way with me, several times, we took a shower and went to bed. "Why do you do the tgings you do to me? You scare me." I whispered to him. "Because I can. Now sleep." He whispered kissing me forehead.