Fearless

*a few weeks later*
I woke up to the sun shining in our hotel room. I had gotten my girls back and I could not be happier. I had also recently gotten news that I was pregnant with baby number 5. Joe had no idea. Tonight was wrestlemania and we had all 5 kids with us.
*wrestlemania*
Joe was going against Rusev for the United States championship. After he won his match I was going to enter the ring (after watching ringside) and tell him. As if on cue Roman's music hit. He got to the end of ramp and turned around and smiled. As soon as my musix hit the crowd went crazy. I entered the arena and stopped, I turned and all five kids came out behind me. Jojo and Elsie were holding Lucy and Junior. The crowd went even crazier. I handed the kids off to his parents who had ringside seats.
*fast forward to the end of the match*
"1-2-3"
The bell rang and Joe held the title. 'Here we go' I thought to myself as I grabbed a mic and walked into the ring. "I'm so happy for you Roman!" I said hugging him. "But really Roman...Joe I have to tell you something and what better way to tell you than infront of the WWE universe at Wrestlemania?" I asked recieving cheers from the crowd. "And what's that babygirl?" He asked grabbing a mic. I handed him an envelope for him to open. He pulled out a sonogram I had gotten the week before. "Are you kidding me?!" He exclaimed picking me up and spinning me around. My lips came down onto his and I could hear the "yes" chants in the background.
I never expected my life to turn out this way, but I am thankful it did. I had 6 children, and a wonderful husband who would go to the ends of the earth for me.
               *the end*