To Keep From Getting Burned

נכתב על ידי xcheyxhorrorx

I need them away from me they need to be away from me all I'm going to do is burn their hearts and beat them... עוד

Billy In 4C Never Saw It Coming
The First Snow
It's So Sad My Heart In Your Hands
My Heads A Mess And It's Going To Explode
Heartache Every Moment
The Sacrament
Poison Girl
Drunk On Shadows
A Welcome Burden
Serpentine
Star Of 666
Lost In Darkness
If I Was Your Vampire
Dive In
Black Magic
Liquid Fire In My Veins
Fresh Regrets
Scream
You're Sweet 666
Wash It All Away
Coraline Dreams, Coraline Nightmares, Coraline Reality's
Disclosure At It's Most
When We Were Strong
570
So I Made Friends With Fire, To Keep From Getting Burned
Burn It Down, Brick By Brick
Lost In Found, Losing Grip
Strip Me Down, Tear Me Apart, You'll Find One Thing Left
No Longer Haunted By The Skeletons, No Longer Haunted By The Past
To Shatter The Canvas
If You Mean It, You'll Make It (Final Chapter)
Final Authors Note

United By Distance

107 7 1
נכתב על ידי xcheyxhorrorx

(Warped is now over)

Lilith's POV :

Well I'm back in Scranton and I have my shop back it's great to be back alot has been improved by Ryan-Ashley I met one of the new workers turns out after I left Ryan-Ashley still went through with the interviews she found this girl named Ryan-Carter Ashley said to help not get Ryan-Ashley and Ryan-Carter's names mixed up we call Ryan-Carter Carter and Ryan-Ashley Ashley but bavk to Carter she's an amazing tattoo artist she's very shy and quiet and keeps to herself though.

Currently I'm in the shop doing someone's angel bites I hear the shop's bell ring I politely ask for Carter to go up front and help the customer. I finish the angel bites I'm working on for a customer she goes up from to pay and I clean all the other utensils I used and head up front.

I look up to see.....Kuza sow I haven't seen him in forever he looked up just as I was walking in. He had a look of shock on his face I guess he didn't hear about Chris and I reuniting once more and all that. Once he was out of his shock he walked a fast pace up to me and pulled me into a big hug.

These hugs oh how I've missed them k guess I didn't realize how much I missed them until now I can't explicit how good his hugs are they're like ....like home. I am home. Now I am.

"What are you doing here I thought you left wha-" "Shh it's ok Kuza I'm here now I came back Chris and I have a good relationship the guys and I do everything is good now do great even and know since your back in my life it's even better I'm happy now Kuza that's and null that matters I'm finally happy and I've moved on"

He didn't say anything but pulling me into another hug this is how life is I guess everything happens for a reason and I love where I'm at in life finally happy.

Omg it's almost over 😭 one more chapter to go and then I'm done with this book I can't believe it I hoped you liked the chapter please vote and comment until next and final update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.6K 110 26
When 23 year old Aurora decides to show Chris Motionless around the funeral home she works at after he requested a tour, Chris is instantly enticed b...
16.6K 1.1K 34
Finally married and desperately in love, Ricky and Ryan think they have it all figured out but what will happen when they are forced to face real wor...
269K 10K 42
Athena, the loner, and apparently the "freak" to everyone meets Chris Motionless, them being a tad bit different from everyone else makes them even c...
1.8K 66 13
You just divorced your abusive husband of only a few months. You were convinced that it was true love but after Ricky had seen a bruise on your arm...