The Unhappy Bride

By Tianna0984

The story of a girl who didn't want to marry a person her parents wanted her too. Ever since she was a little... More

My wedding day
France
Secrets
In too deep
The truth
Reset
Starting over
Announcements
Family
Month one
Month two
Month three
Second trimester
Whos the father
Remeber me
Memories
Back home
Im leaving
Done
Scarred
Home
Chilling
Lunch
Interview
Police
Gone
Kidnapped
Help
Mike vs. Kyle
My baby
My Wedding Day
Bonus chapter

Forbidden

42 1 1
By Tianna0984

"Good morning." I kissed Mike as he woke up.

"Good morning." He yawned as he got up. I put my robe on and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. The babies where still asleep.

"Mike come on you're going to be late." I said as I set the table.

"I'm coming." He said. Lana joined me in the kitchen.

"Lana can you man the kitchen?"

"Yea, sure." She said as I walked back to my room. Mike was in the shower.

"Mike you're seriously gonna be late." I said as I went to the bathroom.

"Honey I technically don't have to be there if I didn't want to be." He said as I waited for him to get out the shower.

"I'll wait." As I waited I brushed my hair and my teeth.

"Alright alright." He said as he got out the shower.

"It's like eight fifteen." I said as he came up behind me and kissed my neck.

"Like I said I don't have to go." He said as he wrapped his towel around his waist.

"But you're going." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. He untied my robe and led me to the bed.

"Later." I said before he unwrapped his towel. I tied my robe and went back to the kitchen.

"I'll be back for lunch." He said as I left the room. The food was done. Lana had already fixed the plates. I sat down and ate. Mike joined us twenty minutes later.

"What time are you going to work?"

"Whenever I got there."

"Mike."

"Nine thirty."

"Okay." We finished breakfast and Mike was gone. I went to the babies room. Although I hate being home all day, my babies made it worth wild. Playing with Michelle and Michael was so much fun. They still hadn't had their pictures taken.

"Lana I'll be right back." I said as I called Toni. He was a close friend, he's a photographer.

"Hey Toni it's Kayla."

"Hey how are the babies?"

"They're good, speaking of it, if you're not busy could you take their pictures?"

"Well I'm not doing anything at one thirty."

"Okay I'll text you the address."

"Alright. See you then."

"Alright." I walked back inside the room. Lana gave me Michelle. I needed to clear some place for him to set up for pictures. The space between the living room and the dining room would have worked, but their room could work too. I can move the toy boxes and stuff. That'll be enough room for him. I got a text from Kyle.

Kyle: hey I'm on my way up.

Makayla: Kyle wtf!

Kyle: what's wrong??

Makayla: you're not supposed to be here.

"Lana can you keep a secret?" I asked.

"Yea what's up?"

"Don't tell my husband that Kyle was here please?"

"I won't I promise but I don't think you should be having an affair."

"I'm not trust me Mikes the only one I want." I said as Michelle smiled. She's so cute.

"Trust me I know, I hear you guys all the time."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry, if I had a man like him we'd do it everywhere and all the time."

"I wanted to before he left but I have a brace and a cast also he had to go to work."

"Work could have waited."

"I did say I wanted to."

"I would have."

"It's so weird, it's like I want him all the time now."

"No it's because of your hormones, you did have children like three weeks ago."

"So it's normal."

"Totally." She said. I heard the elevator open and I knew it was Kyle. He walked back to the babies room.

"I do hope I'm not interrupting anything." Kyle said as he stood in the doorway.

"But you are, so you can go home." I said as I gave Michelle to Lana.

"We both know I'm not." He smiled.

"Come here." I said as we walked to the kitchen.

"Right behind you." He laughed.

"Kyle why the hell are you here and why did Jeffery let you in?"

"Well I thought I should hang out with my friend and Jeffery and I are cool."

"Listen Kyle, Mike doesn't want me seeing you."

"So you listen to him?"

"He is my husband."

"The same one who hit you too."

"Get out."

"Kayla I-

"Kyle get the hell out!"

"Kayla I'm sorry."

"Get out now!" I screamed as he walked to the elevator. I heard Michelle crying. I went to the room and sat in the rocking chair as Lana gave her to me.

"Mommies so sorry you had to hear that." I cooed to her as I tried to make her stop crying.

"Babies can sense things you know."

"What do you mean."

"They sense how their mother is feeling and if something's wrong."

"She's crying because I'm upset."

"Yes." Lana said as she pat my shoulder. I tried to push the thought of Kyle out of my mind. If Mike finds out he was here that's another argument waiting to happen and I hate arguing with him. Mike was right whenever I was with Kyle something bad did always happen. Whether it's me getting into an argument with Mike or Kyle or me leaving.

"I'll take her."

"Okay." I said as I gave Michelle to Lana. I cleaned the house. There's nothing else to do and this usually helps me clear my mind. I started in my room, then the living room and finally the kitchen.

"You need some help?" Lana asked as I mopped the kitchen floor.

"No this is the last thing I have to do."

"You want to talk about it?"

"Sure."

"Okay." She said as we went to the couch.

"I love them both so much and I already chose Mike but Kyle he's so-

"I understand, you don't think you made the right choice."

"No I made the right choice it's just that now Kyle and I can't even be friends."

"Well I wouldn't want my husband to be friends with his ex, it's understandable."

"But it's not like I'm going to be having sex with him or anything like that."

"Yea you won't. Mikes a man he knows how men think and he knows Kyle still wants you."

"But I don't want him, so he should just trust me."

"Makayla it has nothing to do with trusting you its Kyle. He doesn't trust that Kyle is going to keep his hands off of you."

"I guess he has a right to be upset."

"Considering that you almost had to get a DNA test, I'd say he has every right to be pissed off."

"You don't know what happened in France?"

"No, no I don't, but I have an idea."

"I slept with Kyle on our honeymoon.",

"Well that's why he doesn't want you to be alone with him."

"But it won't happen again."

"Kayla if you want to stay with Mike I think you need to stop seeing Kyle."

"You're right."

"I'm always right." We laughed as we watched tv while the babies where asleep.

_____________________________

Questions, comments, concerns
Check out my other books

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 395 23
Drew has been in a relationship with Kaleb for a while. Her life is good with great parents and awesome friends. But if she doesn't do what Kaleb say...
345 67 21
Here is a girl who just wants to be understood. Bullied because of her introversial character, not born of a talent, she becomes the subject of tortu...
13 30 12
This is a story of a girl who loves someone but cannot be married to her lover due to her father desire. She got her love in form of care and sacrifi...
142K 4.9K 29
a normal girl living a normal life soon has a lifechanging experience... her dad is making her marry the man of his choice when her dad introduces th...