Twisted(yn and princeton love...

By carebear_aka_cece

Yn and Jacob have been through it all from break ups to make ups. They continued to stand strong until unfort... More

my lover is my bully(yn and princeton love story)
School
Whos MM
The Fight
confession
Who are you???What do you want??
Diggy
gone
Again
Yn?
Jacob
Flashback (1/3)
flashback(2/3)
P.O.V's
Halloween
girls & guys day out
girls & guys day out part 2
Yn & Prince fight
Am i....
Hospital
Diggy............
Losing interest
Are you serious
he just hit me?
you title this chapter
Her name is........part 1 (short update)
Mackenzie.... part 2
Planning(short update)
Bre's revenge (2/3)
Introduction
Hey
Problem
My bad
Favor
Apology
BACK!
Prince Date Night

Introduction 2

905 37 4
By carebear_aka_cece

Yn

I woke up on the couch once again. I looked to the end of the couch and August was knocked out.  I slowly lifted the blanket up and tried to slide out of it. I wasn't trying to wake him. After what felt like forever I finally got up. I tried to tiptoe to my room.

Aug: goodmorning beautiful

yn:o shiii u scared the heck outta me boy but goodmorning

Aug:*laughing* how i scared u bebe

yn:bcuz u were just knocked out

Aug:I was awake while u were trying to get up ma

yn:soooo u saw me struggling and didn't help😑

Aug:I was but it was hilarious I wanted to see if u could really get up on ur own

yn: wow ur such great help im about to fix breakfast.August stopped me by getting up and making it to the kitchen first. When he pulled the cover off him I realized he didn't have a shirt on. This boy is going to be the death of me BUTTTTT I didnt stare this time😊. I followed him to the kitchen and he was in the fridge. He pulled out eggs,bacon,sausage patties , bread, and cinnamon. I really didn't care wat he was making I was still going to eat. I left the kitchen and wobbled to the bathroom. I turned the hot water knob all the way. Then I turned the cold water knob 1/4 of the way. I put in my raspberry,lemon and mango bath bomb. I also added bubbles. I got in and slowly sunk under water. I sat there for a while. It was so relaxing but my skin started to wrinkle so I let the water out and turned on the shower. I showered and slowly exited the tub. I wrapped my self in a towel and wobbled to my room. I lotioned my body and put on my underwear and bra. I got out a oversized t-shirt and some comfy cotton shorts. I got dressed and threw on my peach flip flops. I'm going to go clothes shopping later on today because my stomach getting bigger and my clothes getting smaller. I walked downstairs and it smelled so good. I walked into the kitchen to see scrambled eggs, bacon , sausage patties and french toast. I fixed me a plate and a glass full of greet tea. I sat on the couch and turned on Teen Titans Go!(dont judge me I love that show😂😊) I took a prenatal vitamin and started to eat. After I finished I stretched out on the couch. I found myself dozing off. I tried to go to sleep but as I was falling asleep I found myself dreaming of August. I woke up to stop myself because lately I have had Prince on my mind😩. I think about him evey morning and night. I miss playing with his afro. I miss our deep conversations, our hugs, playful times and serious times.I miss the soft warm feeling of his lips pressing agaisnt mine. I was deep in thought until I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up and made it to the door. I opened it and August came in with a bags of clothes.

yn: uhhhh what do u have clothes for
August: They are for u actually
yn:wait huh......me......why?
August:.......Yn ik I haven't known u for long but i'm starting to fall for you.
yn: ummm aren't u like 18
August: haha nahhh i'm 23 they got my year wrong on the documents
yn: o well um I thank u sooo much for the clothes but this doesn't feel right
August: what me buying clothes for you?
yn: no it's not that it's just *ding dong*.......uhh excuse me for a second. I walked to the door and opened it. There he was standing in the doorway. I just stared and I was speechless.
???: Hey yn can we talk?

👀 How do y'all feel about this chapter? I don't like it but I had to give yall something to read💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
487K 20.1K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
88.6K 2.7K 72
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...