Who are you???What do you want??

It has been a month since I put Mack in the hospital.It has also been a month of me and prince dating.Mackenzie is recovering quick.She is off the breathing machine and her bruises are gone.It was 6:25 so I got up and took a hot shower.I did my hygeine and got dressed.I put on high waisted shorts,a white shirt that said dance,and put on some white converse.I grabbed my iphone and headed downstairs.My parents were still asleep so I just headed to the bus stop.(When I learn how to put outfits on here I will but can somebody tell me how to) (To see the outfit follow me on polyvore @angelforevernalways)

Before I could make it there prince pulled over and told me to get in.I didn't want to ride the bus so I just got in.We drove in silence but i kept seeing him bite his lip.

yn:see something you like

prince:yeah you.He said and stopped the car.

yn:what are you doing we are gonna be(gco).I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine.His lip were soft and I started to kiss back.I had to pull away before he deepened this kiss.

prince:y did u pull away.He asked with a mixture of sadness and confusion in his eyes.

yn:it was good trust me but I can't be late so can we go?.I said and he nodded.I really like that he is very understanding but I saw the hurt in his eyes.

~~~~~school~~~~~~

As we walked in hand-in-hand i had a weird feeling.I felt that someone was watching us so I turned around.I didn't see anyone so I kept walkin.

prince:wats wrong?

yn:it feels like someone is watching us

prince:don't trip i will stay with you then

yn:ok thanks baby.I said and kissed his cheek.

~~lunch~~ ~~yn pov~~

For lunch we had deli sandwiches.So i decided to go and get my own lunch.As soon as I was leaving the cafeteria I felt eyes on me.I checked my surroundings but I didn't see anyone.I got in my car and drove to starbucks.I got a call from prince.

prince:where are you.His voice was quiet and soft but loud enough so I could make out what he said

yn:I am on my way to starbucks.why whats wrong.I asked nervously

prince:We have a lockdown someone is in here

yn:Ok stay strong baby i ♥ you

prince:i ♥ you 2

I was scared for prince.He has an agressive side and it is so dangerous.He throws things and if you are the person he's mad at he might throw you.I shook it all out of my mind and turned on the radio and kept driving

~~school~~ ~~prince pov~~

guy:where is yn.He screamed through a bullhorn.No one said anything.I finally stood up and said

me:y r u worried about her.He bent down and smirked at me

guy:because i have plans for her

me:wat do you mean plans

guy:NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS.He yelled as he pushed me toward a locker.At that point I was FURIOUS.I pushed in against the lockers and punched him repeatedly in the face.I kicked him in the stomach multiple times.I picked him up and put him in the janitors closet and locked the door.

~~starbucks~~ ~~yn pov~~

I pulled up in the driveway and ordered. I got a caramel frappuccino and a sandwich.(to see it go on my polyvore mentioned at the beginning).I begin driving home because of the lockdown at school.I noticed someone was following me.So I went in a circle and it was official they were following me.I called prince.

prince:hey

yn:heyy love someone is following me.

prince:really??Who is it

yn:idk

prince:well try and lose them here comes mr.smith

yn:ok ily

prince:ily2 baby girl

I called my mom and told her.She told me to drive around until i lose him/her.So I did and when I thought I lost them I went to a gas station to use the restroom.When I came out I felt a hand go over my eyes.After that I blacked out.

Heyy guys I really wanna thank everyone who is reading and supporting this story.Recommend this story to friends/family.Drama is to come.And do yall like is pet name for her.But here is a update for yall so enjoy

~~~STAY MINDLESS♡♥~~~