girls & guys day out

November is finally here & I am soooo excited bcuz....ITS MIII BDAY MONTH!!!!!Lol its on the 24 so i hope yall will remember & tell me happy bday but on with the story.

--------------yn pov-----------

I woke up and looked around.Prince wasn't in the room & the house was quiet.So I decided to check the rooms.I walked downstairs & saw a note on the table."Me & Roc are gone to the store be back later.If yall have a problem call us.We love yall.I smiled to myself & plopped on the couch & turned on spongebob(dis mii show).After about 10 minutes Loren came downstairs."Goodmorning boo".Goodmorning hunn, how long you been up?."Idk maybe about 30 mins. "O ok where are the guys?" "They at the store". After that we just watched spongebob until Loren fell back to sleep.

---------------Prince p.o.v------------

Roc & I were in the check out line."I wonder what ray up to"."Yeah me too".I called him & scheduled(s.c) a guys night out.He said it was cool.So we going to the game then to chipotle.We paid for everything & loaded up the trunk.After that we headed home.My phone start ringing it was yn.

P:hello

Yn:someone's in the house she whispered.

P:ok stay calm we on the way.Roc step on it somebody in the house.

Yn imma put you on speaker & tell us what you hear.

Yn:I hear..........AAHHHHHHHHH

P:YN!!!

Yn:SIKE!!ain't noboy in here fool

Roc:-laughing-

P:that was so wrong bruhh.What you laughing at roc

Yn:kmsl but where yall at?

P:we just left the store we on the way

Yn-giggle-ok bye

---------------Ray p.o.v---------

It was 11:05 when prince called me.He asked about a guys night out.I told him it was alright & that the girls should have one too.We decided to go to the game then go out to eat.But im about to make breakfast so catch yall later.

Part 2 of girls & guys night out will be posted this weekend & i need 2 girls so pm me if you wanna be in it.But you have to know the story.'Til next time.....I ♥ yall!!!!!!.