Prince Date Night

Ok so as I told yall idk who I want yet. So im gonna go out on a date with each guy and spend some time with them. Ik it's not a fair decision because of how long i've known prince but wat if we're just not meant to be. He put me through hell and back, but I still love him. I woke up early that morning. I threw on a adidas set and went for a jog around the neighborhood. As I was making my way back to the house a black jeep wrangler pulled up on side of me. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see who was in the car. They rolled down the window and guess who it was...Princeton😒. It seems like everywhere I go there he is.
P: Need a ride?
Yn:Not from you
P:C'mon dont be like that besides its hot and you're pregnant.I sighed and got in the car. He drove me around the neighborhood until we got back to my house. As I was about to get out he gently grabbed my arm.
P:I know you dont want to be bothered with me but can we atleast go to dinner tonight.I snatched my arm away and shut the door.
Yn: I'm picking the restaurant,be here at 7. He smiled and watched me as I walked to the door. I got in the house and smelled bacon cooking.
August: Gm beautiful I made you breakfast. A grin appeared on my face, i washed up and sat at the table while August fixed me a plate.
August: Where did u go this morning
Yn: jogging around the neighborhood. I stuffed my face with food and ate quickly. August chuckled
A-Slow down ma you dont want to choke.

After breakfast I went upstairs to shower. I laid in bed and scrolled on instagram. I saw that I have a follow request it was from @theoneprinceton. This boy is obsessed with me😂. I accepted his request and followed him back after, i put the phone down and watched tv. Hours later I woke up it was 5:50. I slept entirely too long. I got up and watched tv for a few minutes. After that I showered and got dressed. I put on a black mini dress that crossed in the back. I wore some white wedges and had my hair wavy and flowing down my back. It was 6:45 when I headed downstairs.
"Oooo ma, you looking good." August said licking his lips which caused me to blush. "Thanks im going on a date." I said with a faint smile. August scrunched his face up. Before I could explain to him it was a knock on the door. I went to open it.
"O wow yn you look gorgeous" Prince said standing in the doorway with a hand full of roses. 
"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I smirked as he handed me the roses. He helped me in the car and he shut my door. Once he got in the car and got situated we headed off. I could see August watching us out the window. I felt bad that I didn't get to explain to him about the date but we can talk about it later. I was in a daze the whole time until I looked over and realized Prince was talking.
"Haha did you hear anything I said." He giggled.
I started to get a little embarrassed. "No im sorry I was zoned out."
"It's ok we can talk about anything you want during dinner." That remark made me smile. Prince really must want me back because he has became a whole new person. Moments later we arrived at this fancy mexican restaurant named Pollo Tropical.(yes its a real place). He helped me down out of his jeep and we walked hand in hand into the restaurant. A pretty brunette served us as soon as we walked in. She looked like she was a teenager. She led us to a table and told us a waiter should be helping us within a few minutes. Prince and I talked until the waiter came.  "Hi, Im jasmine and I will be your server this evening. Can I start you off with any drinks? Prince ordered a frozen strawberry lemonade and so I ordered the same. "Great, are yall ready to order or need more time?" "I've been here plenty of times so I'm ready to order" Prince stated. I figured since he's mexican he has good taste so I would just get whatever he gets. " I would like the grilled pollo con arroz amarillo." Prince said with ease then he looked at me. I just ordered what he had. We talked until our food arrived. I made fun of how he chewed during dinner. We laughed at each other and had fun. After we finished we paid the bill and left. We stopped down the street and got ice cream. The car ride home was filled with music and laughter. We pulled up to my house and Prince helped me out the truck. I thanked him for the date and was about to go inside until he grabbed me and pulled me into a slow passionate kiss. When our lips touched I melted. It was so much running through my mind as we kissed. I wondered what made him kiss me. He messed up so many times in the past but this made me think about taking him back. He broke the kiss and lifted my head with his finger. He looked into my eyed and his were full of lust. My heart was pounding and my fingers were sweating."Thanks for the date beautiful I had a wonderful time." He said with a big cheesy grin on his face. I pulled him into a hug and walked to the front door. He watched me walk in the house and shut the door. I walked in to a sleeping August so I turned off the tv, went upstairs and showered. I put on my purple pj's and my hair in a messy bun. I put my phone on the charger and laid down. I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.