Introduction

-later that night-(yn)
It was 12:58 when I woke up. When I woke up I realized that I had fell asleep on the couch. I must be home alone again because no one was downstairs and it was dark upstairs.I sat up on the couch, wobbled to the light switch and turned it off. I also turned the tv off and wobbled up the stairs. It was dark so I took my time and after what seemed like forever I made it to my room. I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom. I reached for the knob but the door opened on its on. When the door opened I saw Aug standing there with a towel wrapped around him and water dripping down his chest. He looked soooo good..........and I was staring again.
Aug:*laughing* close ya mouth ma u might catch flies
yn: haha yea right. I felt so stupid just standing there with my mouth open. I just shook it off and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and added bubbles. After the tub filled up I stripped out of my clothes and slowly got into the tub. When the warm water touched me skin I felt so relaxed. I sat there for a while then finally started the bath. I let the water out put on my towel and left the bathroom. I got
dressed in hello kittt shorts and a black and pink tank top. I put my hair up into a bun and layed down.

I woke up at 11 and checked my phone. I had 6 missed calls and 10 text messages from Jessica. I ignored them because all she was talkin about was how she is with her bf and what time she will get home. I got up and wobbled to the bathroom I brushed my teeth, curled my hair and washed my face. I got dressed in my fave pink and white comfy dress and threw on some white sandals. I may be pregnant but I can dress. I headed downstairs to make breakfast. I took out waffles,bacon,egg and sausage. After everything was finished I called Aug down to eat. I'm still his "big sister" so I have to treat him like a real brother. I was eating my breakfast and watchin spongebob. I finished eating and put my dish in the sink. I was about to wash it but August took it out of my hand.
Aug: ur pregnant let me do this
yn:o it's ok I can do it myself
Aug: nahhh ma I got this go relax.
With that I relaxed on the couch and started flipping through channels. I saw that Mean Girls was on so I turned to it. I watched half of the movie and found myself slowly drifting to sleep.

      When I woke up I wasn't on the couch I was in my bed. Ider getting up off the couch and coming upstairs but I might have done it. There was a knock on the door
yn:come in
Aug: finally sleeping beauty is awake.He said and let out a slight laugh.
yn: Hey dont judge i am pregnant uk
Aug: ik ma ik but u fell asleep on the couch so I just brought u upstairs , I figured u would be more comfortable in bed
yn: Thanks my back is kinda bothering me so I appreciate it
Aug: no problem u need anything before I leave
yn: I could use some ice cream pleaseeeee
Aug:*laughing* anything for u ma brb.
This Aug guy is being really nicr
to me so I figured we watch a movie tonight and get to know each other.  

      4 hours later
I finally got out of the bed and went to go pee. After doing so I went downstairs and found Aug and Jessica watching a movie. I decided to join them.
J: finally ur up I thought u would never get up
yn: yea well i am pregnant I dont have lots of energy like u guys
Aug: we kno, u hungry?
yn:duhhhh
Aug: its some chicken alfredo in the fridge
yn:mhmmm my favorite don't mind if I do
I fixed my food and heated it up. I have a bowl full so i got a glass full of kool aid. I sat down next to Aug and started eating. We were enjoying the movie until Jessica started snoring. I threw pillows at her but she didn't budge.
Aug: I got this. He picked her up and took her upstairs. He is strong , fine and has an accent lord if only he wasn't my "brother". He came back downstairs and we continued watching the movie. The movie went off but we decided to watch another one. As he was channel surfing I asked him to tell me about himself.
Aug: There's not much to kno but my name is August Anthony Alsina, im 21 and from New orleans. My brother was shot and killed so I moved here to get away from it all and to try and better myself.
yn: aweee how old was ur brother
Aug: His name is Melvin and he was 23 when he was killed. After he said that it was a dead silence. I had to break it, it was gettin awkward.
Yn: sooooo ur 21 huh
Aug: yep just turned
Yn: o haha cool
Aug: sure but u seem tired u should go to bed
Yn: umm ok sure . I was about to get up but he gently pulled me back down
Aug: gts here I gotchu ma. With that I relaxed on the couch. I felt August get up but he came back with a blanket and covered me. He lifted up my feet,sat down and put them in his lap. He started rubbing them and I slowly fell asleep.

Introduction part 2 will be published sometime later tonight but what do u guys think about this chapter. Comment and tell me what u think good nd bad comments welcome.