Flashback (1/3)

(A/N:Deasia is yn's ride or die and she is @HeMoansDeasia & Loren is yn's wifey and she is @MessyCiara)

excuse spelling mistakes

~~~yn pov~~~ *flashback*

Loren and I were sitting on the couch watching spongebob.When I got a text message.It was from the hottest guy in school.....diggy.

convo-

diggy:hey is this yn

yn:yeah who is this

diggy:this is diggy I was bored so I texted you.I screamed and jump up with excitment.Diggy was texting me!!!Loren looked at me like I was crazy and I told her I would explain later.She just nodded and went back to watchin t.v.

yn:cool so wyd

diggy:thinking

yn:about what?

diggy:you.At that point I was shocked and also confused.

yn:why are you thinking about me?

diggy:because you are gorgeous

yn:thanks!!!but is this some kinda joke

diggy:why would this be a joke.He laughed

yn:because I am not "your type"

diggy:why would you say that?

yn:because ur popular and im not

diggy:yn that doesn't mean anything I can like someone without being bet to

yn:oh well i gtg ttyl

diggy:ok.....mall tomorrow?

yn:sure bye diggy

diggy:bye yn.With that I screamed and put my phone down.

Loren:what happened

yn:diggy texted me and well just read the texts.She read them with her mouth wide open.

Loren:OMG yn I'm so happy for you...what if he ask you out

yn:idk what I would do

Loren:well you better figure because I think he will ask you

yn:thanks...but you should go we have school tomorrow

Loren:oh I thought you wanted me to spend the night

yn:I do I do but this is not a good day I have alot on my mind

Loren:ok well bye...... oh and ik the only thing on your mind is diggy.She got me and all I could do was laugh.She left and told me she would pick me up in the morning.

Loren p.o.v

I know diggy is going to ask her!!!If they date I will be so happy because yn would become popular.A dream she has for school.But there is something I have to tell yn.Idk if I should or shouldn't.I mean she is my wifey and best friend.I have to telll her what should I do??

yn p.o.v

After Loren left I re-read the messages over and over again.I was smiling.I checked social media and saw that diggy posted a pic.The caption was "special girl on my mind".I commented "text me when you get a chance".He replyed saying "in about 30-45 mins".I decided to take a steaming hot shower.In the middle of my shower someone texted me.I checked it and it was a message from Deasia.

convo~~

Deasia:Hey boo

yn:sup hunn

Deasia:wyd

yn:in the shower wbu

Deasia:what I told you bout txting in the shower lol

yn:haha u txted me first

Deasia:ik lol but I have news

yn:what is it?

Deasia:Diggy is going to ask you on a date tomorrow!!!!

yn:no he's not stop jokin

Deasia:i'm not i am serious he texted jacob and he told me,and you were the girl he was talking about on his new post

yn:what new post?

Deasia:on twitter he tagged you in it....you didn't see it?

yn:No let me finish showering and i'll text you when I get out

Deasia:ok

---end of convo

I got out the shower 5minutes later.I got dressed in a hello kitty tank top and some hello kitty shorts and put on my bunny slippers.I checked my phone and saw I had 2 messages and some notifications on twitter.The messages were from my sister Jessica and Loren.The message from Jessi was "wassup girly" and the message from Loren was "check twitter".So I went on twitter and found a tweet from diggy.It said "A girl is on my mind ,a girl so divine I can't explain how I feel I don't even know what's my deal.I ditched my boys to make a date now I hope I don't make a mistake,Now the question is does she like me oh I know she might be, the one that's just for me".I didn't know he was so deep.I also didn't know I was crying until a tear fell on my phone screen.I cleaned my face and decided to text him.

--convo

me:sup diggy

diggy:hey yn nun much wbu?

me:nun but I have a ?

diggy:wat is it?

me:who was that tweet about on twitter?

diggy:It was about you

me:WHAT!!

diggy:haha why you say that

me:bcuz ur popular and i'm not,ur handsome and i'm ugly what would you possibly want with me?

diggy:i am NOT popular i am just well known and ur GORGEOUS

me:but....why me

diggy:bcuz I see you in the hallway and I just started liking you

me:now ik this is a joke

diggy:yn just believe me i like you on my own NOONE bet me....i promise

me:ok...well ig we can still go to the mall tomorrow if you still wanna go

diggy:I would love to

me:ok see you tomorrow then gn

diggy:gn

--end of convo

After I got done texting diggy I watched a little yv and slowly fell asleep.

//////next day//////

I woke up @ 6:00.I went to the bathroom and did my hygeine.I also ate some breakfast,then went to get dressed.I put on a white high low shirt,high waisted jeans and some white sandals.I put my hair in a curly ponytail with a white bow.I headed to the bus stop.When I got there the bus waa already loading so I was the last person on the bus.Which meant I had to sit in the back.The back of the bus has gum everywhere and nerds sat back here.(no offense to nerds AT ALL).I sat by myself and pulled out my phone.I checked my messages and saw a text from Loren.She told me to meet her and Deasia in the 8th grade bathroom when we got to school.I walked in school and boys were whistling at me,but I ignored them.One boy caught my eye.....diggy.He had on jeans and a black shirt on with a gold chain.He walked up to me a intertwined our fingers.He walked me to my locker and my class.On the way to my class he asked me out on an actual date.Of course me being a goofball all I did was smile and shake my head.I walked in class and boys were drolling and girls had wide eyes and their mouths were wide open.Some girls also gave me the stank face.We dated for 4 months and it was amazing.Until there was a turn in our relationship.But that's a whole nother story.

I hope I made it up to all of you.I have wifi because I am in panera bread in the mall.I am going back home on the 2nd.I tried my best and I hope yall love it.Love you all and comment and tell me things.Wierd things,funny things. and anything basically.

Also I wanna thank these girls for the nice comments @MissAR @MessyCiara and @EverlastingLove2014