Are you serious

Excuse any mispelling or grammar errors

Yn......

Today is the day I get out of the hospital!!!!I am like the happiest person rn.I can go home and lay in my bed and eat actual food.But carry on.....

It was 3:25 A.M.Prince just walked through the door.

Yn:where have you been

P:at work

Yn:u never stay at work this late,what's up

P:the sky

Yn:prince don't play are you cheating

P:what NO

Yn:then where were you?

P:I was....I was.....in the studio

Yn:with who

P:the boys

Yn:and......

P:and now I'm here

Yn:prince stop playing games where were you

P:I told you I was at the studio.Yn goes up to him and smells his shirt.

Yn:why do u smell like cheap perfume

P:(I had to think of a lie and quick)I was helping my mom create a fragrance

Yn:o really them why is there a red bump on your neck

P:beans bit me.After that yn crawled back in bed.She ingnored him.He got up to take a shower.When he took his shirt off there on his back were scratches.

Yn:WHY ARE THERE SCRATCH MARKA GOING UP ND DOWN YOUR BACK

p:um.um...

Yn:uk what whatever take a shower and make sure the water is extra hot

P:y?

Yn:cause when you get in and that water hit them scratches u gon wish u was at home,instead of getting your back scratched up.He ignored her but he took a nice hot shower to clean the scratches,but when he got out yn attacked him with a thick black belt.She hit him so hard in his chest that it turned purple and blue.She beat him all the way out the front door.She ran back in the house and locked the door behind her,leaving prince outside @ 4:16 in a towel.She locked everything so he had no way in.After that she layer down and watched t.v until she drifted off to sleep.

Prince.......

It was 4:16 A.M and yn locked me out of the house with nothing but a towel.O just got in my car and drove to my mom's.(I keep keys in the bushes in front of the house)When I got there,I grabbed a blanket out the trunk and covered my body up.I ran on the porch and rang the doorbell.

Behlem/Bella:who is it

P:princeton

B:*opens door*umm dude uk its almost 6 in the morning right?

P:yeah Ik but yn locked me out the house because she thinks I cheated on her.

B:Did you?

P:yeah but it was an accident...I don't wanna talk about this rn

B:ok go get dressed and I'll see yah when i wake up

P:ok ✌✌.I went to my room and put on some Levis boxers and a white plain v-neck.I layed in bed and got on my phone.I checked all my social media.After that I watched spongebob until I fell asleep.

Yn......

I woke up and was refreshed.I wasn't tripping ova prince's cheating and him lying about him cheating.I really don't have feelings for him anymore like he said the spark is gone. I got out of bed and cooked me rice,bacon and toast with orange juice. I ate and watched t.v.After I was done I got dressed I was going out today,idk where but I'm going out.I put on some faded high waisted shorts, a black crop top with the words "sexy mofo"in gold,my white sandals.I grabbed my iPhone and called my boo Jada.(Bfflover554)We agreed to go out tonight and have a girls day out.Me,jada ,Christina(Asian_Noodles416) are going out tonight.We gonna go to the mall,out to eat,then club crush.I wander my hair and it turned out great.I was ready. I called up the girls and 15 mins later they arrived.

Yn:finally I thought y'all won't nova gon get here

Christina:lol shuddup,but let's go.We went to the mall and out to eat.We were otw to club crush.

Jada:I can't wait to get my party on

Yn:yaassss

Christina: I'm so ready I'm finna jump out the car and run there,if jada drive ANY SLOWER

Jada:my bad.Jada start pressing the gas and we got there 8 mins later...finally.We walked in and it was packed.I wonder why there is so many people here.What's going on?I just went to the bar and got a margarita. I

Jada and Christina went their separate ways also.I was just watching a group of people sneak in through the back door,when I saw August Alsina.What was he doing here?I just let it go because I thought I was drunk.

Quick update!!!But there are a lot of questions for this chapter.I bet yall like .But the story getting close to the juicy parts nd almost the end at around like chpt.50 or so buttttt...I hope y'all enjoy and ✌✌until next chapter