girls & guys day out part 2

-------yn pov-----

It was 11:35 and the guys just pulled up in the driveway.I just watched them get out & grab groceries.When they knocked on the door I didn't feel like getting up so prince kept knockin.I finally got up.Prince came in & walked straight pass me,he probably mad o well.I was walking in the living room & all if a sudden somebody ran behind me & spun me around.It was prince.

Yn:I thought you was mad

Prince:no for what?

Yn:cuz when you came in you pushed past me.

Prince:I was just playing with you

Yn:ok well gon head & cook breakfast,call me when yall done.I said as I ran upstairs.

-----------Prince p.o.v------

When I saw that yn wouldn't open the door I decided to put on an act.I was gonna walk pass her & put the groceries up.After that I was gonna hide in the hall then scoop her up.My plan actually went really well until she told me to cook.So I started cooking & 10 mins later everyone was downstairs at the table.We ate & talked until tn said she wanted to go out.

Yn:I wanna go out

Me:Where you wanna go bae

Yn:idk i just wanna get out the house

Me:ok we will go out later but im sruffed & im about to take a nap.

I went upstairs and laid down.My phone started buzzing.I had lots of notifications from twitter & instagram.One caught my attention....it was from ray.He tweeted "Tour started again can't wait to see all of our fans"That tweet hurt me.It was almost yn's birthday & I tood her I woupd never leave to go on tpur for her birthday.I had to clear my mind so I put my phone down & dozed off.

5 hours later

I woke up and heard laughter so I went downstairs.Everyone was watching Kevin Hart.

Yn:Hey sleepy head....u hungry

Me:Hey & yea..did you cook

Yn:no but we ordered chinese

Me:uuuuhhhhh chinese!!!

I heated me up some shrimp fried rice & 3 egg rolls & I had some sprite.I sat next to yn & started eating.

Yn:give me a egg roll

Me:no get ur own

Yn:ok*took one off his plate*& *run*

Me:aye give it back *runs after her*

Yn:*bites it & gives it back*here

Me:imma get you

The sat & watched the rest of the movie until it was 5:00.At 5 Loren & yn got up and got dressed.The guys got dresssed too.After they all were done they went to the movies.They got slushies from sonic & headed home.When they got there yn & prince went to their room & loren & roc went to theirs.After they showered they got in bed & got on their phones.

Yn:Prince y havent you been talkin so much

Me:its nothing

Yn:no tell me ik somethong is wrong

Me:we are about to go on tour

Yn.....wat but my birthday...you promised

Me:ik but..

Yn:but nothing you promised

She stormed out the room & went downstairs....i just let her leave....I cant help it i dont pick our tour dates......

Hey babies!!!ik i went M.I.A.It was because i had EQT's but im on xmas break but i had writers block but here yall go imma try & update again on xmas or a few days later but here yall go.Dont forget to vote ,fan, comment & all that good stuff

Questions for this chapter...

1)What should princeton do?

2)How did you feel about yn"s reaction?

3)How should she have reacted?

4)Should prince have told her?

5)How would you have reacted?