Introduction 2

Yn

I woke up on the couch once again. I looked to the end of the couch and August was knocked out.  I slowly lifted the blanket up and tried to slide out of it. I wasn't trying to wake him. After what felt like forever I finally got up. I tried to tiptoe to my room.

Aug: goodmorning beautiful

yn:o shiii u scared the heck outta me boy but goodmorning

Aug:*laughing* how i scared u bebe

yn:bcuz u were just knocked out

Aug:I was awake while u were trying to get up ma

yn:soooo u saw me struggling and didn't help😑

Aug:I was but it was hilarious I wanted to see if u could really get up on ur own

yn: wow ur such great help im about to fix breakfast.August stopped me by getting up and making it to the kitchen first. When he pulled the cover off him I realized he didn't have a shirt on. This boy is going to be the death of me BUTTTTT I didnt stare this time😊. I followed him to the kitchen and he was in the fridge. He pulled out eggs,bacon,sausage patties , bread, and cinnamon. I really didn't care wat he was making I was still going to eat. I left the kitchen and wobbled to the bathroom. I turned the hot water knob all the way. Then I turned the cold water knob 1/4 of the way. I put in my raspberry,lemon and mango bath bomb. I also added bubbles. I got in and slowly sunk under water. I sat there for a while. It was so relaxing but my skin started to wrinkle so I let the water out and turned on the shower. I showered and slowly exited the tub. I wrapped my self in a towel and wobbled to my room. I lotioned my body and put on my underwear and bra. I got out a oversized t-shirt and some comfy cotton shorts. I got dressed and threw on my peach flip flops. I'm going to go clothes shopping later on today because my stomach getting bigger and my clothes getting smaller. I walked downstairs and it smelled so good. I walked into the kitchen to see scrambled eggs, bacon , sausage patties and french toast. I fixed me a plate and a glass full of greet tea. I sat on the couch and turned on Teen Titans Go!(dont judge me I love that show😂😊) I took a prenatal vitamin and started to eat. After I finished I stretched out on the couch. I found myself dozing off. I tried to go to sleep but as I was falling asleep I found myself dreaming of August. I woke up to stop myself because lately I have had Prince on my mind😩. I think about him evey morning and night. I miss playing with his afro. I miss our deep conversations, our hugs, playful times and serious times.I miss the soft warm feeling of his lips pressing agaisnt mine. I was deep in thought until I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up and made it to the door. I opened it and August came in with a bags of clothes.

yn: uhhhh what do u have clothes for
August: They are for u actually
yn:wait huh......me......why?
August:.......Yn ik I haven't known u for long but i'm starting to fall for you.
yn: ummm aren't u like 18
August: haha nahhh i'm 23 they got my year wrong on the documents
yn: o well um I thank u sooo much for the clothes but this doesn't feel right
August: what me buying clothes for you?
yn: no it's not that it's just *ding dong*.......uhh excuse me for a second. I walked to the door and opened it. There he was standing in the doorway. I just stared and I was speechless.
???: Hey yn can we talk?

👀 How do y'all feel about this chapter? I don't like it but I had to give yall something to read💕