Bre's revenge (2/3)

Yn POV
Infront of me was the sexiest thing i have EVER seen. They whole time he was standing there I kept seeing his mouth move. I didn't hear a word he said. It was like i'm in a tranz(sc?). He started waking towards me idk what to do. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Bre and the other girls laughing.

10 minutes later
Bre:*laughing*u were staring so hard and u were froze
yn:wtf Bre that's not funny at all
Bahja: It kinda was c'mon yn we know ur pregnant and all but please dont start with ur mood swings
yn:Im not having a mood swing im gonna go find me something to eat. I got up and headed to the kitchen but before i left the room i turned and straight faced the girls. I walked downstairs and saw that Aug guy cooking.........without a shirt. Don't stare yn Don't stare.
yn:ummm hey yea where's ur shirt?
Aug: i didnt wanna where one....is it a prollem ma?
yn:umm no.....ig not
Aug:good
He smirked as he walked out the kitchen his shoulder brushed up again mines. It was kind of rude but ig he's one of those guys.
So I cooked breakfast , we ate , talked and laughed together. We were all watching tv until Aug came down the stairs wearing a blank sleeveless shirt with some jeans and a bucket hat( pic in the MM^^) He looked sooooo good I felt something cold and wet fall on my thigh. I checked back into reality and realized I was staring .....................and drooling. Great yn just GREAT!! I thought to myself I got up to go clean my face. As I walked past Aug he grabbed my arm and looked me in my eyes and said "mmm you like whatchu see lil mama?" He licked his lips as he let go of my arm. I got weak in the knees , lawddd that accent is going to be the death of me.I went to wash the slob off my leg and face. When I came back downstairs everybody was staring at me with a smirk. Great now they know I like him KILL ME NOW.

Im soooooooooooo sorry loves I have been so busy with projects and stuff. I have 2 projects left after that I will have time to write but yall gotta remember school comes first and that I have a life outside of wattpad😂😂 but thanks for being so patient 💙💙💙