confession

I was supended and I was bored so I went to the hospital.I walked to the desk and asked the lady about Mackenzie.

woman:Mackenzie Moore??

yn:yes thats her

woman:She is in room 208

yn:thank you have a nice day

woman:you do the same

After i talked to her and got checked in i made it to her room.When i walked in i couldn't believe my eyes.Mack was on a breathing machine.She also had an IV in each arm.I asked myself did i hurt her that bad?I feel horrible and she had bruises everywhere.I just sat there and cried.After 5 minutes mack woke up and saw me.

mack:what are you doing here?She asked almost below a whisper

yn:I came to check on you.How are you feeling?I asked holding in my waterworks.

mack:I have chest pains and i am sore

yn:oh..listen I am so sorry for doing this..i just...i just love princeton and seeing you kiss him mad my blood boil.

mack:It's ok but you should go I need my rest

yn:oh...ok..well gn

mack:gn

~~next day~~(unsupened)

I am exhausted because I stayed up most of the night thinking about Mackenzie.I got out of bed and took a hot shower and did my hygeine.I put on a pink crop top with"boss" in gold.I put on black jeggings and black flats.My phone rung and it was princeton.

yn:hello

prince:hey do you need a ride

yn:yeah why

prince:I am on my way be ready

He hung up before I could reply.So I went to eat breakfast.5 mins later he showed up.I kissed my mom and dad and we left.The ride was an awkward silence until prince opened his mouth.

prince:I have a confession to make

yn:ok wat is it

prince:yn I think im in love

yn:awesome!!! with who??

If he doesn't say my name I think my heart will shatter

prince:its um....ummm....you

At that point I wanted to kiss him but I just hugged him.

~~~At school~~~

We ended up telling each other our feelings and now we are dating.We walked in the building hand and hand.Everyone was staring at us like we killed their mom's.I just ignored them and walked to my locker.I was almost there when i was called to the office.

Principal:yn report to my office again yn yln report to my office.

yn:brb prince.I ran to her office and knocked for permission.She said come in and we talked.She told me how I could have went to jail for putting Mack in the hospital.She also gave me my missed work and how I had to complete it within the next few days.I left,went to my locker and headed to 4th period.

Sorry for shortness I just want to start updating more short or long......are yall gon vote or nahh