alienยฐ || k.th + j.jk

By _GYMIN

An ageless and nameless alien crash-lands in the mountains of Seoul. Searching for a way back home, he wander... More

Chapter One : Bolt Out Of The Blue
Chapter Two : Encounter? Mysterious Coincidence!
Chapter Three : Excitement? Unstoppable Flutter!
Chapter Four : Baby steps? Learning to Love!
Chapter Five : Drawing a line? Cross it!
Chapter Six : Confession? Wrong Timing!
Chapter Seven : Suspicion? Don't believe it!
Chapter Eight : Regret? All You Remember Is The Bad!
Chapter Nine : Consolation? I Want To Take Your Pain Away!
Chapter Ten : One-Sided Love? Forcing Yourself To Look Away!
Chapter Twelve : Favor? It Breaks My Heart When I Can't Do It!
Chapter Thirteen : Choice? The Pain Of Losing All For You!
SELF PROMO
Chapter Fourteen : Longing? You Who I Keep Running Into!
Chapter Fifteen : Wounds? I Give You Wounds And It Hurts Me More!
Chapter Sixteen : Sincerity? I Want To Hide It For Your Sake!
Chapter Seventeen : Love? I Wish I Had Said 'I Love You' !
Chapter Eighteen : Friendship? You're Just Another Me!
SELF - PROMO
Chapter Nineteen : Goodbye? Only To Be Back Again!
Chapter Twenty : Fate? The Distance Between My Heart And Yours : 3 Inches!

Chapter Eleven : Secrets? The Heavier The Truth; The Better It Floats!

6K 405 57
By _GYMIN

Kim Seok Jin POV

I knew Jungkook was following us. It was time for him to know Taehyung's secret; that way he'll have to let him go.

And it'll even save them from getting hurt even more since there is no future for them together.

"I - I smell Jungkook ~ ," Taehyung spoke up with a smile as he sniffed the air.

I turned my gaze away from Jungkook and at Taehyung, "He's right over there!"

Taehyung's my gaze landed upon the person standing behind the tree. "Jungkook!," he yelled out with a bright smile, none that I have seen so far.

But Jungkook thought otherwise -

No! It can't be! This is all a dream!

Jungkook thought as he took a step back with a horrified look. Just when Taehyung was gonna meet up with him, Jungkook ran away from there.

Taehyung stopped. He looked confused as he asked me, "Why is Jungkook running away from me, hyung? Does he not loves me anymore?"

I just smiled. I just can't tell Taehyung that Jungkook is just a bit shocked and...terribly scared.

"He - He found out about my secret, didn't he? That's why he ran away, right?," Taehyung muttered under his breath, his gaze firmly locked on the ground.

"Taehyung ~ ," I assured him.

"You knew Jungkook was following us! You got me caught on purpose, right?!," Taehyung shouted at me; it was my first time seeing him angry.

"I did it only for you! A human and an alien can never be together, Taehyung!," I shouted back.

"But I love him!," Taehyung declared.

I stared at him, bewildered. "Do you even know what love is?" I smirked.

"I know when you're in love you ache for another, just like the way my heart's aching for Jungkook!," Taehyung murmured innocently.
And then he ran after Jungkook.

"Taehyung! Come back here right now!," I ordered in a shout. But Taehyung was too absorbed in his thoughts of Jungkook to even think about my words.

I frowned.

When will he learn that a humans heart always changes....

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I ran as fast as my legs could run. Pushing past the twigs and branches, falling on the muddy path and getting my knee cut, I just ran.

"Jungkook, stop!"

I bit my lower lip hard as I ran with full swing ahead, not even bothered to stop to look back at the person running behind me.

"Go away! I don't want to see your face!"

I shouted back furiously, trying my best to stop my eyes from getting teary.

"Jungkook, please..."

I ran out the entrance of the south mountain and in my hurry to escape I tumbled down the cliff and landed on the middle of the road.

"Jungkook!," Taehyung called out.

I tried to stand up but collapsed again. My ankle had cramped up and was starting to turn a sore blue. Geez. Why did I have to get hurt now?

HONK! HONK! HONK!

I turned my gaze up and saw a black Volvo speeding up in my direction.
I grew stiff as I stared at the car. I tried moving my leg but it hurts the same.

"I - I - ," I was stuttering now. No matter how much I tried to stand up, my leg just gave up.

As the car neared me, the driver tried to swerve to the other side; but it was too late.
I closed my eyes shut as I turned my face away, waiting to get crushed beneath the car.

"Jeon Jungkook!," Taehyung shouted.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around me. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung smiling at me as he carried me up in his arms.
I blinked, staring at him; my heart melting away. All sound faded in the distance and it was as if time had stopped it's existence.

While carrying me bridal-style, Taehyung jumped out of the way; and then time flew by past as the sound of the blaring horn appeared again.

The car drove away.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

The car drove away.

I turned my gaze down at Jungkook who had clutched onto my shirt tightly. Soft sobs escaped his mouth; and his eyes were filled with tears.
I felt nervous; it was my first time seeing him cry.

"Koo - Kookie ~ ," I spoke up.

Jungkook didn't reply.

"You - You're crying...," I hesitated. "Why - Why are you crying?"

"Why do you think I'm crying?!," Jungkook shouted out madly as he smacked me hard on my head.

Even though it hurt a lot, I smiled.

"You're smiling again...even after all those lies you told me and Grandma...," Jungkook muttered.

My smile disappeared. I felt my insides churning up when he accused me of being a liar. My heart suddenly came to feel cold. Is this what humans call - guilt?

"I'm sorry, Kookie," I apologized.

"And my feelings for you...you never took it seriously, didn't you?," Jungkook asked.

I remained silent.

Jungkook let out a small mocking laugh. He pushed himself away from me and immediately landed on the ground with a thud.

"Kookie?"

"Shut up!," Jungkook shouted as he tried to stand up. He was gonna fall but I caught him. Once again, he pushed me away from him and started walking ahead, dragging his left foot behind.

"Kookie?," I called again.

"You want to leave, right? Leave! Go away! I don't care about you anymore!," Jungkook yelled.

I stood there, still, feeling hurt, as I watched him leave my line of sight.

That's the way humans are, Taehyung. They're too emotional, so don't let it bother you.

I heard Seokjin hyung speak in my mind.

Now, come back! I need your help to move this machine!

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"How did you get hurt?! Fighting again?!," Grandma screamed at me furiously as I applied a pack of cold ice on my sore blue ankle.

I groaned at her in ignorance. Why do old people nag and shout a lot?

DING ~ DONG ~

The doorbell rang. My grandmother stood up and rushed to open the door.

"Taehyung, welcome home ~ ," I heard my grandma say.

I gritted my teeth angrily. Why is he here? And home, you say; this isn't his home and neither is this planet.

"Grandma, can I talk to you for a moment?," I heard Taehyung speak nervously.

"Sure ~ ," my grandma replied. And I heard the front door close shut behind.

I grew curious as I tried listening to what they were talking about so seriously, but I couldn't hear a single word they spoke.
After a few minutes, the front door opened and Taehyung and Grandma walked in. I quickly turned away, pretending like I didn't cared at all.

Grandma walked into the living room while Taehyung ran upstairs to our room.

"What happened?," I asked curiously as I noticed the sad look on Grandma's face.
"Jungkook, Taehyung is leaving..."

That simple reply made my world rip apart. Although it hurt a lot, I forced a smile. "That's good!," I lied. But my Grandma started crying.

I held back my tears.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I wandered around Jungkook's room, looking here and there. There was nothing that belonged to me. All the things here were Jungkook's.

I would miss him a lot.

With a firm decision, I stuffed Jungkook's white T-shirt inside the bag; it was probably the only thing inside my bag besides the photograph of Jungkook and Grandma.

After that I left the room.

"Grandma!," I called out loud as I walked into the living room. Grandma was sitting on the couch, crying; while Jungkook sat beside her, comforting her.

My grandmother stood up from the couch when she saw me. In a rush, she hugged me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around her back tightly. I felt my eyes getting stingy; my tears are there but it just doesn't seems to come out.

"You'll come back, right?"

"I - I - I don't know - ," I stuttered when my longing gaze fell on Jungkook who turned away from me.

HONK! HONK! HONK!

Seokjin hyung who was waiting outside in the car, blew the horn impatiently, signaling me to come out.

"Take care, Taehyung!," Grandma said with a sad smile as she let go of me. I nodded. Then she leaned in and gave me a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Taehyung?," Jungkook spoke up.

I turned to him with a smile, happy that he finally called out my name. But Jungkook showed no sign of sadness. He just stared at me seriously.

"I'll walk you to the door."

"Sure!"

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I stood up from the couch; I staggered a bit but I maintained my balance. Then I walked Taehyung to the door with a limping leg.

We were at the doorway now, too hesitant and scared to even say a word.

"So...um...this is it...," Taehyung murmured.

"Yeah," I replied gruffly.

There was awkward silence.

"So...um...take care, Kookie~ ," Taehyung said smiling as he ruffled up my hair, but I quickly shrugged his hand away from me.

"Just leave already!," I groaned.

Taehyung just stared at me. "Just one more thing - ," he spoke up in a serious tone.

"What?!," I nearly shouted.

Suddenly Taehyung leaned in close and kissed me. I grabbed onto the doorway for support, blinking rapidly as I stared at his closed eyes.

Taehyung leaned back and then sighed as he stared at me; our faces still dangerously close.

"I've always liked the way you taste!," Taehyung said with a smile.

I blushed red furiously. My heart pounding louder and louder with every breath I took.

"Bye, Kookie ~ ," Taehyung said with a sad smile. And then he left after giving me one last kiss; probably as the last sign of physical activity between us.

I watched the Volvo drive away at top speed; and it took Taehyung along.

I'm sure that I saw Taehyung cry for the very first time.

*****

Okay! An update!!! 😝😝😝

Vote comments and follow👍👍👍

Don't worry✋✋ This is not the end. Taehyung will have to be back👾👾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
619K 32.1K 26
Kim Tae-Hyung is a trouble-maker. Being the only son of a businessman has it's perks. Until his parents decide to take action by cutting off his cred...
34K 1.9K 39
โš ๏ธŽโ˜ ใ€ŽTaehyung highschool student who has been trying to survive alone. One day, in a risky attempt to get food from an abandoned store, he is attacked...
3.6K 262 11
The story of two bestfriends who married to eachother without any feelings in romantic way...or by force. They agreed to eachother that once we get o...