Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twi...

sassygirl93 tarafından

{Sequel To 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies! Make sure you read 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies' before readin... Daha Fazla

Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twisted Words And Twisted Lies") [Harry Styles Fanfic]
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)

Chapter 47:

13.7K 343 51
sassygirl93 tarafından

Harry’s POV

It’s now six days before Anna and I walk down the aisle…… I’m so incredibly excited, but also I’m a bit nervous as well. My mum said that is normal though. Anna and I have EVERYTHING all planned and ready to go. All we have to do is show up on our wedding day and everything else our wedding planner Rachel will take care of it.

My family is coming into town the day before our wedding and are going to be staying at mine and Anna’s house, since I’m being forced by tradition to stay Louis’ house the night before the wedding. Anna didn’t enforce that it was everyone else around us they are forcing us apart. ‘The groom can’t see the bride before the wedding starting the night before.’ Is what I kept hearing from everyone. Anna and I finally gave in just to shut them up.

Speaking of Anna she is currently at the doctors getting a routine check-up, so she can renew her birth control in time for the honeymoon. I’m currently out to lunch with the lads (1D) and we are talking about houses. Anna and I have been casually looking for houses ever since I brought it up, but we haven’t found the right one yet.

“What about the house that needs to be re-done on the inside?” Zayn asked me.

“What house?” Niall asked.

“It’s a nice house, but it needs to be modernized inside. The outside is nice, but the inside looks like it’s from the nineteen hundreds.” I said.

“I’ve been telling him to go check it out, because they can also re-do the inside.” Zayn said.

“I was hoping to get a house that didn’t need much work though.” I sighed.

“Anna doesn’t even really want to move, so I don’t know how she would feel about having to re-do the WHOLE inside.” I added.

“Why doesn’t she want to move?” Louis asked. I forgot I never really talked to the guys about Anna not wanting to move.

“She just doesn’t see why we need to move right now.” I shrugged.

“Well you can stay where you are until the house is completed.” Liam said.

“Yeah take her to look at it. You’ve already seen pictures and you love it so maybe she will like it as well.” Zayn added.

“Yeah I will talk to her.” I said simply. They all smiled and nodded at me and started talking about work. We have until Anna and I get back from our honeymoon, so we get to just relax and enjoy our love ones for three weeks. We are talking about the new record when my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and see Anna calling me. I excuse myself from the lads before answering the phone.

“Hey baby. How was your appointment?” I asked her.

“Umm Harry…..” She paused and my heart froze.

“Anna what is wrong?” I asked as I heard her sniffle into the phone.

“Just promise me you be angry.” She said softly. I took and deep breath and promised her I wouldn’t be angry.

“I’m pregnant.” She said. I almost dropped my phone.

“Since I was going to get my birth control prescription filled they made me take a pregnancy test just to make sure I wasn’t pregnant. I swear I didn’t know!” She said the last part with a desperation in her voice.

“I know you didn’t. You would’ve told me if you even suspected it. You did at the beginning of the summer. Do you know how far along you are?” I asked her quietly so no one heard me.

“They did an ultrasound and I’m two months along, which I why I’m not showing.” She responded.

“This is great.” I smiled even though she couldn’t see me.

“What? How is this great? We aren’t even married and I’m pregnant and I’m on twenty one Harry. Aren’t we just too young to be parents?” She asked panicked.

“Maybe, but I don’t care this is great news.” I cheered. I heard her giggle, but I could also tell she was trying to hide her giggle.

“Aren’t you just a tad bit excited?” I asked her.

“Yes.” She mumbled. I smiled to myself. She is just in shock about being two months pregnant.

“How about this……We wait until we are back from the honeymoon to tell ANYONE. Only me and you will know.” I told her. She didn’t respond, but I know she is there because I can hear her crying.

“Anna how about I come home and we will talk about this.” I said. I know she is scared, so maybe talking to her about this face to face is the best option.

“Okay.” She said softly before hanging up. I sighed and ran my free hand through my hair before walking back out towards the guys. I told them I’m heading home and that I will talk to them later. As soon as I pull into the driveway I get out of my car (yes I turned it off) and ran into the house. When I opened the front door I heard noise from the living room so I ran in there to see Anna sitting on the couch in just a bra staring at her stomach. There is NO baby bump, but just knowing our baby is in there makes me tear up. I walked over to her and sat down next to her and pulled her into my side.

“I don’t want to be like my mum. What if I’m like her?” She said panicked.

“You are NOTHING like your mum. You are a kind and sweet person that will be the best mum in the world.” I whispered in her hair.

“I can’t believe we are going to be parents.” She said.

“Do you want to be parents?” I asked her not really being able to read her right now. She pulled away from me so she could look at my face.

“After I talked to you I got to thinking that I’m actually really happy about this baby. I’m just scared is all.” She smiled shyly. I wanted to jump for joy knowing Anna is happy about this baby.

“I think we are on the younger side, but we could be younger and in a matter of days we will be married, so I think this is good timing.” I smiled at her.

“To be honest as we were looking at all the house lately I keep picking out rooms that would be great for a baby’s room.” I added shyly.

“Really?” She asked with a smile on her face.

“Yeah.” I smiled back.

“I’ve kind of done the same, but I didn’t want to tell you, because I didn’t know how you would feel.” She said honestly.

“That’s the same reason why I didn’t bring it up.” I chuckled.

“We are so much alike, but yet so different.” She said.

“I know right.” I laughed.

“We are we good about keeping it between us until we get back from the honeymoon?” I asked her.

“Yeah I don’t think I can handle all the attention if we tell them before the wedding.” She sighed. Anna has been really stressed with the planning of the wedding, because everyone is always talking to her about every little detail of everything and it stressed her out completely. Not that I blame her.

“Sounds like a plan.” I smiled before leaning down and giving her lips a quick peck before I stood up and knelt in front of her and kissed her flat belly.

“Are you going to do that the entire pregnancy?” She asked me.

“Yupp, so get used to it my love.” I grinned at her. She just laughed and rolled her eyes at me.

Anna’s POV

It’s been a day since I found out I’m two months pregnant and since I told Harry. I wasn’t really surprised he was happy about it, but I was surprised that he had been thinking about us having kids as we looked at houses. Speaking of that apparently Harry wants to show me one more house before we get married. HE said it was a fix me upper, but it was to perfect not to go look at. After a little bit of convincing he finally got me into the car to go check it out.

“Here we are.” Harry said as we pulled in front of a tall black gate. He opened his window and punched in a number in the keypad thingy causing the gates to open. When he started driving up the driveway I saw the most beautiful house we’ve seen yet. The house or well mansion was a tan colored stone with a brown roof. I noticed the gorgeous front French doors that lead into the house. (Front of the house on sidebar)

“I love the front doors.” I told Harry as we got out of the car.

“Yeah I love them as well. Just remember to keep an open mind inside.” He reminded me for the hundredth time today.

Harry and I walked into the house and we met up with our realtor and started walking through the house. Harry wasn’t kidding when he said that we have to renovate, but I didn’t realize how much we actually have to do.

“This house has ten rooms, eight and a half baths, two offices one on the first floor and the other on the second floor. It has two big rooms that can easily be converted into bonus rooms. It has a separate guest house in the backyard near the pool and Jacuzzi.” Our relator said.

“How much is it?” I asked. I heard Harry sigh next to me but I ignored him. He didn’t want me worrying about the price of any of the houses we see, but if we are going to have to renovate the inside I don’t think we should spend tens of millions on this house.

“Fifteen million.” He said.

“Why don’t we go look around?” Harry quickly said before I could respond the price.

“Yes go look around and I will meet you in the kitchen when you are done.” The realtor smiled at us. Harry pulled me hand gently and started walking me through the house.

“When I saw this room online I instantly though of a nursery. What do you think?” Harry asked as we stood in the empty boring room. This room was close enough to the master suite, but far enough away so you aren’t on top of each other. Not that it was possible in the size of the house.

“I hate to admit it but this is perfect.” I muttered just loud enough for him to hear me. I just hate that we have to renovate everything before we can move in.

“What was that?” He asked me with a smirk on his face.

“You heard me.” I told him. He just smiled at me cheekily and pulled me into a hug.

“So what do you think? Should we buy it?” He asked me almost nervously.

“It’s too perfect not to. Our family can grow in this house and we can-“I was cut off by Harry smashing his lips to mine.

“Let’s go see what the next step is.” Harry smiled after he pulled away from me. I nodded my head and followed him down stairs. I’m pregnant, I’m getting married in a few days, and I’m now buying a family sized home. My life is perfect right now and I hope to god nothing changes that.

A/N: So freaking sorry this is so late. I spent all last weekend with my family that was in town and then I celebrated my 20’th birthday with my family as well…… Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday it brightened my day and I’m so thankful for that……..

So Anna is two months pregnant and both Anna and Harry seem to be happy about it (once Anna got over the shock of it)…….

Hany seems to be buying a house that their family and life can grow in…….

The wedding starts in the next chapter :D

If you want to make a cover for the third book PM and I will tell you where you can send the cover to… The title of the third book is ‘Twisted Life’

Please VOTE and COMMENT after you a done reading this!

The next chapter will be up hopefully on Friday :D

Love,

Allie<3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

428 12 16
Based on true events not edited >There it is that sentence which controls my life since two years, those words who ruined my life, those seven wo...
231K 5.9K 54
Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before you read Trapped 3: Together Forever* Whe...
57.4K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
815 74 78
“Are you alright love?” I heard a soft voice say. I looked in the direction where the sound was coming from. A middle-aged woman with a dog was looki...