Wes Tucker imagines

Door loreoimagines

Imagines for you about Wesley Finn Tucker Meer

You're sad
He's sad
He doesn't like you at first
Nightmares
A/N: Wedding Series
Wedding details
Realizing - Wedding Series
Looking for rings - Wedding Series
Planning - Wedding Series
A/N
Another A/N
The proposal - Wedding Series
Telling the news - Wedding Series
OMGGGGG
Wedding Day - Wedding Series
IM NOT OK
Opinions?
Fight
Requests
He confesses he likes you
Beach day for Erin
3 AM adventures for Shoshana
First PressPlay for Marilyn
Jealousy for Shay
He has a girlfriend (part 1)
!!!
Im sorry
Ex boyfriend's best friend for Chelsea
He has a girlfriend (part 2)
Meeting at PressPlay
Heyyy :)
Random
THANK YOU
Movie Night
You're stressed
Epilogue/Important A/N
Baby's room - Baby Series
First sonogram - Baby Series
Baby bump and first kick - Baby Series
Picking Names part 1 - Baby Series
Picking Names part 2 - Baby Series
Cravings - Baby Series
...
Im back :)
Going into Labor - Baby Series
Hospital and Home - Baby Series
IMPORTANT
Epilogue - Baby Series
Old Friends for Angel
New book!!
Request for Gizzelle
Request for Maddy
Request for Zoya
quick note
break
:)
eclipse!!
Request for Kyla
Request for Auroa
Pray for Vegas
Request for Emilee
Request for Rayne
THANK YOU
Marry you
100K!!!
thank you

Planning the wedding - Wedding Series

1.7K 37 3
Door loreoimagines

A/N: sorry this is so long 😁 and I decided to change the dress, so the dress I originally had in the 'Wedding Details' chapter is different now, the final dress is in the media slot 😊

Wes's POV:

We started planning the wedding as soon as possible. We had help from mostly our moms, but also a couple of her aunts. We started with the basic stuff, like the colors, flowers, and cake designs. I know it's our wedding, but I let (Y/N) choose the colors because my favorite color is black...so...yeah. She chose maroon and white; I honestly loved the colors together. She also chose a bouquet with red and white roses. We then started looking up designs for our cake, and decided that we would have a small 3-tower cake with roses up the side and on top; we're going to McArthur's Bakery later today to go cake tasting and place an order.

Once we were ready, we made our way to the bakery and met up with the lady who would be helping us.

"Hello. Are you here for the 12:30 cake tasting?" She asked us.

"Yes. I'm (Y/N) and this is my fiancé Wes." She greeted us and took us to a table in the back.

"Ok. So to start this off, do you have an idea of what you want the cake to look like?" (Y/N) nodded.

"We would like a small 3-tower cake, white fondant, white icing, with red roses up 2 of the sides and on top, kind of like a vine on a house, or something," she laughed, and so did the lady.

"Yes, I understand. Anything else?"

"Yes, can you also include a few white roses in with the red? Our wedding colors and maroon and white, so we want to include both colors in the cake." She nodded and wrote what (Y/N) said down on the piece of paper she had in front of her.

"And would you like a design around the cake? Like on each tower?"

(Y/N) shrugged, and said "sure why not." She wrote that down and smiled at us once she was done.

"Ok. Do you have an idea of what flavor you want the cake to be? Or do you just wanna try some out and see from there?" I looked at my beautiful fiancée.

"I think we just wanna try some out. We don't really have an idea of what flavor we would like yet," I answered for the first time today. She nodded and walked to the back. I grabbed (Y/N)' hand and smiled at her. I leaned over and kissed her lips.

"Quit stressing. I can tell you are. Don't worry, when all of this planning is over, it's gonna be worth it, because we're getting married. You're gonna be (Y/N) Tucker. We're gonna spend the rest of our lives together. This planning is nothing, babe." She smiled and kissed me again.

The lady came back with a tray, carrying a bunch of small pieces of different cakes

"I didn't know if you guys wanted a filling in the cake, or just plain cake, so I brought out a bit of both. Just taste them, and if you either want more of one flavor or want another flavor that I didn't bring out, just call me. I totally forgot to mention, my name is Stacy." We nodded and started to taste cakes. I tasted a vanilla cake with raspberry filling, and immediately cut the choice out because it was way too sweet. We tasted many more cakes and finally decided on a marble cake with no filing; and anyways I feel like marble cake is the fanciest cake ever, so it fits for a wedding. After our order was finally placed, we left and went back to the hotel.

Then we got to the more complicated stuff. Reception halls, venues, suits and dresses, and most importantly, a honeymoon location. A few days later, I flew home to be with my family and friends, while (Y/N) stayed in St. Louis. (Y/N) was going to David's Bridal with her sister, friends, cousins, and mom to find a dress and bridesmaids dresses, while I went to Savvy (a suit store) to find tuxes for me and the groomsmen; Jason, my mom, Sarah, and Rose went with me to help. It didn't take that long, all I had to do was find a nice pair of pants I liked, and a top that looked fancy enough. I found a vest to go underneath my tux coat, and I was done. It took maybe 45 minutes to an hour. Once we were done, we headed home for dinner.

Your POV:

You were going to a bridal shop today to find a dress for you and your bridesmaids. You drove with your friends and cousins, and your mom and sister drove together. Once there, you started looking around. You first went to look for bridesmaids dresses, knowing that it was gonna take longer to find a dress for you than them. You told the lady that you were looking for maroon colored dresses, and she brought out a few that she thought we would like. Everyone tried each one of them on, and eventually everyone settled on one. It was strapless, had a sweetheart neckline, and was loose and flowy on the bottom. It looked so cute on everyone. You then started to look for a dress for you.

"Do you have an idea of what you want? Like neckline? Detail of the dress? Train?"

"Sweetheart neckline for sure. Um, maybe have a design all over the dress. I do like the mermaid style dresses." She nodded and left to find some. You talked with your family and friends while you waited. She came back with about 5 dresses.

"I picked a few different styles and designs. So just try them on and call me over if you wanna see a dress similar to one, or wanna see any different dresses." You nodded and she walked away, and you picked up the first dress and walked to the dressing room.

First dress:

It had sleeves down to your wrists, had a semi-long train, and had designs all over the top and bottom. It was very low cut; you knew Wes would definitely like the low cut part, but you weren't too sure you liked it that much. You walked out of the dressing room and everyone turned their eyes towards you. You stood at the three-way mirror and did a little spin.

"I don't know if I like it. I kinda like the sleeves, but it's gonna be outside in the summer, possibly in Arizona." They all nodded and you went to change.

2nd dress:

The second dress you tried on was very poofy at the bottom. Again, you didn't want something too heavy and with too much material, as it will be hot. You quickly eliminated that one.

3rd dress:

The third one was a sweetheart neckline, and there was jewels along the top of the neckline. It had a flowery-lace type design all on the top, along the bottom, and some in the middle. It was beautiful. Yeah, it did have a lot of tulle, but this dress was so beautiful you didn't care.

"I love this dress!" you exclaimed as you walked out of the dressing room, and to the mirror near your family and friends.

"But didn't you say you didn't want something with a lot of tulle because it's gonna be hot? I mean, I love the dress but I was just mentioning that's what you said," your best friend asked. You smiled.

"I did say that, but I love the design and the train and it fits perfectly. I love it. I think this is the dress." Everyone smiled at me and came over to hug me.

"But I am gonna try on the last two dresses just to be sure that this is the one." You went back to the dressing room, setting aside the dress and picking up another one.

4th dress:

The fourth one had a lot of tulle at the bottom, and was a mermaid style dress. The design was similar to the last dress you tried on, a flowery-type design, but this one was on the top that went to about your mid thigh, then stopped and flowed out. It had straps, and was a low cut dress. You liked everything except for the bottom. Plus, the top and bottom don't go very well together. That was eliminated.

You were beginning to grow tired, even though this was fun; it was a lot of work putting on these dresses.

5th dress:

The last dress was a plain, bright white dress. It had a sweetheart neckline, and was a little bit like a mermaid style, but it wasn't fully. You actually liked it a lot. Now you were torn. You decided to ask Sarah, Rose, and Wes's mom for an opinion. You added them to a group chat and texted them with a couple pictures of you in both dresses.

You:
Hey guys! I'm at David's Bridal trying on dresses and I'm completely torn. There are 2 dresses I love, but I can't choose which one I like better :(

Sarah:
Omg they both look amazing! 😍 but I do like the plain one better. I feel like the other one is very "heavy" bc it's so much tulle and lace. I also feel like there's a little too much design on it

Rose:
I agree. I feel like detailed one is like overboard with the lace. It's very pretty tho!

Wes's mom (I don't know her name sorry 😁):
I like the detailed one! It's beautiful. I love the design and I don't think it's too much 😊

Sarah:
Honestly whichever dress you choose, Wes is gonna love it so much. Today he was saying how excited he is to see what dress you choose. He also said that he can't wait to 'see it on the hotel floor' 😏😏😏

You:
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 oh gosh 😳

Wes's mom:
Sarah!!! 😠

Sarah:
Sorry mom but he said it! 😂

You laughed and walked out of the dressing room, with the last dress on, to show everyone. Everyone's eyes widened.

"(Y/N) that dress is beautiful. I think I like it more than the other one you said you loved," your mom said, walking up to you. You smiled.

"I think I really like this one. I just wanna ask one more person. I'm gonna ask Wes's best friend. He knows what Wes likes more than anyone."

"Honey Wes is gonna love any dress that you pick."

"I know. But I just need one last opinion. Like I said, Jason is Wes's best friend, and I'm good friends with him, I want his opinion." You walked back into the dressing room to retrieve your phone, and texted the pics to Jason, asking him for an opinion.

Jason:
Oh wow!! 😍 I honestly like both, and I think Wes will like both. But I love the first one. I like how it's really bright, the other one is like a cream colored. The first one definitely 😊

You:
Thank you Jase!! And please please please DO NOT show these pics to Wes, even tho I'm not buying the 2nd dress 🙏🏻

Jason:
Of course I won't! What kind of person do you think I am 😂 but really you look so beautiful in that dress. Wes is gonna fall in love with you even more, if that's possible!

You:
Thank you ❤️ and aww 🙈❤️

You smiled.

I'm definitely getting this dress.

"Ok. I think this is the dress. I'll take this one," you told the lady, who happened to be checking up on us at the moment. She smiled.

"Lovely choice, dear. I'm just gonna need a few measurements then I'll place an order for the dress. What day is the wedding? If you have chosen it yet."

"June 21."

"Ok. We should have it in by the...18th. Is that okay?" You nod. You go and take the dress off, as she comes and measures what she needs for the dress size. Once she was done, you got dressed and met up with everyone. You talked for a little more, then left to go back home. You were starting to pack to go to Arizona, and by the time you finished, you were exhausted. You decided to call it a night, knowing you had a flight to Arizona in the morning.

*next day in Arizona*

Your POV:

You finally made it to Arizona, and was back in Wes's arms at the airport. You two still had a little but more planning to do, so that was your plans for the rest of the day.

First came the location. You both wanted to get married in Arizona, as there really isn't any beautiful or outstanding places to get married in St. Louis. You didn't want it to be in a church, but somewhere outside, possibly overlooking mountains. While googling for places that were close, you found a place. It was in Scottsdale, it was on a mountain, and overlooked a small desert. It was perfect. You both decided to book it, and you called the number that was mentioned if you were looking to book the place. Once it was booked, you started looking for reception halls. Wes found one; it looked like it was under a tent, outside. It looked beautiful.

"I like it. Wanna know why?" He said once you two had looked at the pictures of it.

"Why is that, Wesley?"

"It has small lights on the ceiling, or top of the tent, and it looks like stars. It reminds me of all those nights we either laid under the stars and cuddled. After that one PressPlay event where Cody let us borrow his jeep and drive it out to a small field and we just spent the night talking and looking up at the stars. I loved that night. And I love the reception hall." By the time he was finished, you were tearing up.

"Then let's book it. I love you so much, Wes."

"I love you too, beautiful."

You guys then started looking for honeymoon locations.

"Hey, what about Aruba? Remember that one date night we had, we were watching Friends and we watched an episode of where Rachel and Barry were planning to go to Aruba? And we started saying things like 'in gonna go to Aruba when I get married' and 'I wonder how romantic it is.' Let's go there," you suggested. He smiled.

"Perfect. We are like the perfect couple. We both chose things based on past dates and memories between us."

"Yeah, we really are. I couldn't see myself with anyone else, Wes."

"Me neither, babe. Now that everyone is booked and ready, let's get some sleep. I haven't fallen asleep with you in my arms for like a week." You laughed.

"It's only been like 3 days. Quit exaggerating." He laughed along and pulled you up to his room. You both out pajamas on and slipped under his covers, you immediately curling up into his chest. You quickly fell asleep, happy that almost everything is done and ready. He fell asleep shortly after, his head resting on yours.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

42.8K 466 59
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ FINN WOLFHARD IMAGINES + PREFERENCES DISCLAIMER: most of these imagin...
25.4K 662 32
- 🕺🏽🍒🎬 where a fangirl gives you imagines about og boysquad
59.2K 1.2K 49
in a story where a not so socially skilled girl meets the social media famous star, Wesley tucker. A plan to help her friend out comes in mind and We...
43.2K 976 25
❛if you're so wise, then why are you so soft?❜ [ started: nov 24, 2017 ] [ ended: june 5, 2020 ]