My Fake Boyfriend PREQUEL TO...

Por Guardo_4_Eva

Chastity had a pretty normal life. Between friends, school, family and dealing with breakouts she certainly d... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Acknowledgements
Suck My Lollipop-Possible Change in Plans

Chapter 13

6.4K 85 12
Por Guardo_4_Eva

We continued watching Scrubs until his mom got home around six, and offered to let me stay for dinner. “I’d love to Mrs. Michaels, but I should probably get back home, my parents are going to be so mad at me,” I politely declined.

“Oh that’s okay sweetie, you’re practically family, even more so now, just remember that you’re always welcome here,” she smiled and showed me out the door. I got into my car reluctantly and drove home. As much as I loved Kayla, I didn’t want to be a burden to her family, and rules were always tighter when her dad was home. When I pulled into my driveway, I saw my dad peeking out at me through the window, but my mom’s car was gone. In its place, was Poppy’s, which I found even stranger.

“Hello?” I asked as I walked into the house. At the table were Poppy, my dad, her mom, and Mickayla. “What’s going on here? Is this some kind of intervention? Because, I’m not on drugs.”

“Relax Chas, your dad called us over,” Poppy said soothingly.

“I got a call from the gay one’s mother,” my dad grumbled.

“For the last time he’s not gay!” I shouted.

“Wait, hold on, Mr. H, you think Chase is gay?” Poppy asked incredulously as she tried to hold back her giggles.

“No straight boy can dance like that,” he grumbled.

“Damn it, dad. Not all guy dancers are gay!” I exclaimed.

“Watch your language!” my father scolded me. “Now, the reason that we’re all here, is because, well, since you won’t listen to your mother, whom I asked to come for just this purpose, and I’m not very well educated…” he trailed off as the conversation became awkward.

“Wait, you brought mom here? Why would you do that?” I asked.

“Hold on Mr. H, I’ve got this,” Kayla grinned and put on her parental voice. “Chas, you’re sixteen now and you are in your first serious relationship and well…it’s time we had the talk.”

“Oh dear lord Jesus Christ,” I groaned. “I know, don’t get pregnant, use protection, and blah blah blah.”

“Chas, in all seriousness, you should know,” Poppy chimed in.

“I know how not to get pregnant, Poppy,” I grimaced.

“Just remember that you’ll get really horny on your period, and I mean really horny, but once it’s over, you’ll regret it big time,” Kayla instructed me.

“Okay, I’ve had enough, can we please eat or something I’m starving,” I groaned in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

“This conversation isn’t over Chastity!” My dad yelled. “Now sit down and let them talk to you!” So Kayla, Poppy and I were thrust into a very awkward, hour-long sex talk. When they were done, my dad gave me fifty bucks, and said we could treat ourselves to whatever we wanted, so long as we were out of the house.

“Let’s get Chase, Nate and Ricky and we can go to Poppy’s house and party!” Kayla suggested as soon as we were in Poppy’s fancy sport’s car.

“It’s the middle of the week Kayla,” I sighed.

“So? I’m in the mood to party, and your parents aren’t home, right Pops?” Kayla asked.

“No…” Poppy grimaced.

“Then let’s do it! C’mon, please? I wanna get plastered!” I smacked my forehead into my palm.

“Fine Kayla,” Poppy chuckled as we pulled into her driveway. Kayla got out her phone and texted the guys. When they got there, we were sitting in the TV room of Poppy’s basement, and had snacks all around.

“Alright, let’s play truth or dare, and the rules are, if someone asks you a question, you can pass, but you have to down a cup of beer,” Kayla explained. “I’ll start, somebody ask me.”

“Okay,” Ricky smirked. “Truth or dare?”

“Uhhh…dare,” she answered.

“I dare you to down that entire bottle,” he winked.

“Okay,” Kayla agreed and started to chug. She kept going too until the entire bottle of wine was gone.

“Shit Kayla,” Poppy laughed.

“Okay Ricky,” I said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth bitches,” he smirked.

“On a scale of one to ten, how much do you want to f*ck Kayla?” Chase asked before I could say anything.

“No fair! I was supposed to ask him!” I whined.

“So? My question was better, answer it Ricky,” Chase laughed.

“Uhh…” Ricky stumbled. He then mumbled a number under his breath so softly that no one could hear.

“What was that Ricky?” Poppy chimed. “Speak up.”

“I said TEN!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. Kayla giggled, the effects of the alcohol starting to take effect.

“Then let’s get freaky, baby,” Kayla growled in a failed attempt at being seductive. She crawled across the circle and planted a drunken kiss onto Ricky’s face.

“Hey! We’re still playing here!” Poppy shouted, and pulled them apart. “Chas, it’s your turn, truth or dare?” she asked me after they had sat back down.

“Uh…truth,” I said, going with the safe option.

“Okay, how far have you and Chase gotten?” she asked me.

“Uh-I-Um…” I trailed off unsure of if I should answer it or not. I mean, the game was no fun unless everyone was drunk…but if I didn’t answer they’d think I went further that I did.

“We’ve kissed,” Chase supplied for me. “But I’m assuming Chas just wants to drink so she’s taking a pass, am I right?” he winked.

I smiled slightly, “guilty as charged.” I downed the entire cup of beer and poured myself another. “Okay, Poppy’s turn!”

“Truth or dare?” Kayla hiccupped while giving Ricky the ‘I’m horny for you’ look.

“Hmm…” she pondered. “Dare.”

“I dare you to spend the rest of the night in your underwear,” Nate spoke up, beating Kayla to the punch. Poppy shrugged and stripped in front of the guys, Chase and Nate’s eyes went wide as they were distracted by Poppy, and fully sober.

“Oh hot damn,” Nate laughed.

“Like what you see boys?” she asked.

“Alright back to the game!” I shouted when Chase’s eyes never left Poppy’s chest. “Nate! It’s your turn. Poppy ask him, before his eyes pop out.”

“Okay,” she giggled. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” he said distractedly, as his eyes were still glued to her chest.

“I dare you…hmph I don’t have any good ones,” she muttered. “Let’s play spin the bottle!” she suggested.

“Alright,” I shrugged and took Kayla’s empty wine bottle. And put it in the center. “Who’s first?”

“I am,” Kayla slurred. Poppy took a gulp of beer as Kayla spun the bottle. As it slowed, it landed directly on…Poppy. You could see the guys doing a victory dance in their heads, as lesbians were hot to all members of the male population. As they kissed, all three guys had boners and it was a hilarious sight.

When Poppy and Kayla finished their drunken make out session, Nate went, “aw c’mon, it was just getting good.”

“Maybe some more later,” Kayla winked.

“Okay, it’s Ricky’s turn!” Poppy chimed again. Ricky took the bottle and spun it around; lucky for him it landed on Kayla. The made out sloppily in the center of the circle, and started stripping each other.

“Um, if you guys wanna have sex, do it in another room, please.” Kayla hopped up, her shirt forgotten on the floor, and pulled Ricky out of the TV room after I said that.

“Let’s make this a little more interesting shall we?” Chase suggested, as it was his turn. “Whoever this lands on has to take off one item of clothing and make out with the person who spun the bottle.”

“Sure,” Poppy giggled, as the bottle spun around. Chase had spun it so hard, that it went around for what seemed like forever, until finally, it landed on me. Smartly, I peeled off one sock, and threw it into the middle of the circle.

“Gotcha,” I winked before Chase and I made out for a bit. This kiss was sloppy and unlike the one from earlier, I felt nothing.

After we had played for a while, both Chase and Nate were in their boxers, Poppy was butt naked and I was in my underwear. “Well, this is interesting,” I said quietly. We were all plastered and it was Nate’s turn to spin. He spun the bottle weakly and it landed lightly on me. I bit my lip, unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. As we made out, Nate tried to cop a feel and, too drunk to stop him, I let him. After a minute, we finished and I pulled away. “Maybe we should go to bed,” I suggested.

“Okay, c’mon Nate, you’re spending the night in my room,” Poppy winked and led him upstairs. I put my bra back on and weakly made it back to the couch. My senses were dulled and I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist before I passed out.

**A/N: Going to keep this short!

Picture: Awesome sauce

Video: The trailer :D

Dedication: To Hallio for the amazing book trailer in this chapter :)

Seguir leyendo