Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

sammy1671 által

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... Több

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Back to School
Schools out
The Planning
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Meeting Time
Taking Notes
It's On
harder
Nightmare
Runaway
Running
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
She's Back
Not a new chapter

Go Away

5.8K 70 5
sammy1671 által

I swore I made a chapter after Headaches. Because I remember writing the fighting part. Then I remembered oh that's right I wrote it on microsoft word. Which by the way has 153 pages on it for this story. So it shows to tell that these wattpad pages are longer than your average one. Haha well enjoy! =)

XOXO Sammy

__________________________________________________________________________

“So which is it?” I asked again when he didn’t answer me the first time. He looked helplessly around the now quiet room. “It’s both; I never wanted to let you both know that I had two types of cancers. I told you I'm dying.” He said and rose to his feet. “You’re lying to me,” I said facing his back.

 He sighed and looked at me. “I’m not lying to you,” his voice sounded heavy. “So why is it at times you sound so healthy and at other times you sound so weak?” I demanded.

 "Because sometimes my pain will be there and sometimes it won’t. It all depends on the type of pain I have and the painkillers I take that day.” He said.

“Sam, honey, settle down,” Jake said to me as I began to shake with rage. He’s lying to me I just know it. He can’t be healthy one minute and sound so weak the next. It’s just not fair to me to have him lie to my face and infront of my family. “Get out,” I said pointing towards the door.

“What?” He asked completely shocked.

“I said out, I don’t want you here in my house. You are lying to me about your disease, you’re not sick. You are just using me and my brother. Get out,” I repeated and stabbed my finger again towards the door.

“I’m dying!” He replied indignantly.

“Get out!” I shouted out. “Samantha!” Jake shouted the same time I shouted out. “What?” I asked slightly rude to him but not meaning to. “What?” I repeated but more gently.

“You’re shaking,” was all he said and I looked down at myself.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably and heat waves were rolling off me with each tremor I had. I breathing deeply but no matter what I was doing right now I couldn’t move.

“Get out of my house. I don’t want to see you back here when I get back,” I replied and ran out the house.

JACOB’S P.O.V. 

“Look what you did,” Sam said as soon as his sister ran out the house slamming the door behind her. Looks like I’m going to have to fix the door seeing as how it’s barely hanging on to the door frame with its hinges. “What I did? I’m dying. It’s the truth! I know I lied to you folks in the past but I’m not lying now – I’m telling the truth. You have to believe me. You just gotta!” Their father begged.

“Josh, you hurt these kids’ bad enough, I think you should leave now,” Billy said. “You are not their father, I am!” He raised his voice to my father. “Josh, just leave they don’t want you here.” Billy said to him in his calm voice. 

He looked at each one of us, Sam, Billy, Paul, Emily, Rachel, and finally me. He stabbed a finger in my direction and his face grew red.

“You are not to marry my daughter,” Josh said and Billy’s eyes widened into anger. “Why can’t I marry her?” I shouted out at him, standing out of my seat and seething in rage at this old man. “Because you guys are too young don’t make the mistake I made when I was your age.”

 “We are not like you, I actually love her and I won’t walk out on her like you did, I will stay with her. I will protect her from any and everything. Especially people like you.” I stabbed a finger in his direction and stepped forward.

“Why you little…” he trailed off and jumped at me. My eyes widened but I stood ready for his attack.

“No!” I heard Sammy’s voice call out before she jumped at her father who was flying towards me. She collided with him and knocked him into one of the couches. “I said get out.” She roared and grabbed a hold of his arm and started to drag him out of the house.

But he got out of her grip and moved away from her. “You can’t do that to me, I’m your father, you are still under age and I hold custody of you until you are of age.”

“No you don’t, I do. Now get the hell out of this house before I throw you out.” Sam said finally stepping in.

“The council would want to hear about this,” Josh threatened.

“The council doesn’t and will not answer or listen to you anymore, Joshua. You’re time here is up, now get your things and get out of La Push, before we banned you from coming back here anytime soon.” Billy replied.

“And who said?” Josh replied indignantly.

“I said, I am on the council as is your son,” Billy pointed in Sam’s direction, “And we are telling you to get out.” Billy pointed towards the door.

“Here are your things now get out,” Sammy said with a quiet fury that was and sounded quite frightening. He looked at her sadly and then looked at her brother with the same sadness. “I’m not lying to you two this time, I really am sick,” he grabbed his things and walked outside. “Your cab is waiting for you too.” She called after him and he nodded with a heavy sigh he walked out of her house looking back at the two siblings but they showed no compassion.

“Hey you okay?” I asked Sammy to see she had swiped at her eyes rather fast. “Yeah, it’s just that he always does this to me. And like the fool I am I fallen for it. How stupid can I be, right?” She asked herself and I shook my head. “You know I think it’s time for us to be heading home.” Sam replied awkwardly.

“Mind driving me home?” Billy asked and Emily shook her head no. “Paul and I are going to go do some patrols, Jacob you stay here with her and make sure she doesn’t do anything reckless. Sammy,” she looked up at her brother. “He was never our father – all he did was help create life. That’s all so don’t fall for his pity stories alright?”

She nodded helplessly, “Good, now let’s go.” Sam ordered and they all dispersed.

I walked over towards Sammy and held her in my embrace. She returned it and I felt her shoulders shake with each nerve wrecking sob. Pulling her onto the couch I looked at her.

“No you’re not stupid just too forgiving.” I told her gently and she nodded lowering her face so that her hair could hide her face from view.

“No don’t do that,” I tucked her hair behind her ear and she looked up at me. “He’s not worth it, right?” She asked me and I nodded my head. “We’re your family. We care for you and we will help you through anything.”

“Thank you Jake,” she leaned her head on me and I stroke the back of her head.

Her stomach growled and a nervous bubble of laughter escaped from her mouth. "I guess I'll just have to eat the rest of my pizza."

"You go and do that," I laughed and grabbed another box. "Jake that's not yours!" She reprimanded and I shrugged taking a slice, from who ever left their pizza box here, and shoved it into my mouth. "It's er ault or eavin it ear," I mumbled through a mouthful of pizza.

"Eww! Jake swallow that before you talk!" She scolded lightly and her face scrunched up adorably. I swallowed and tweeked her nose. "Yes mother," I joked and she smiled taking a peperoni slice off her pizza and whipped it at my cheek.

"It's on little girl," I said grabbing a peperoni from my pizza. "Bring it little boy," she said and backed away from me.

Twenty minutes later we were cleaning up peperoni slices all around the house. We had a full on peperoni war, which resulted in a peperoni covered house. The sausage was in our room, in the kitchen, in our living room, bathroom, extra bedroom, and in our hallway. Where ever you looked you would see one of these red circle sausage lying around the floor.

""You are so dead," Sam threatened me and cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why's that?" I asked her.

"You have me covered in meat!" She gestured to her and I let my eyes rake over her body. "Yes you are very edible, right now." And winked at her. She blushed red and I smiled broadly.

"Don't you dare think about it, Jacob," she warned and I shook my head. "Aww too late, I already did," I grinned and walked over to her.

"Stay back Jacob," she put her hand up to keep me a good distance away from her. "Why, when I know you want me just as much." I pressed against her hand and saw her decision waver within her eyes.

I walked even closer causing her arms to press against me and her. Pressing my lips to hers I felt her shiver.

"You cold, honey?" I whispered huskily. "No, it's just that-" She didn't finish instead she just pressed her lips back to mine urgently. And I kissed her back with just as much urgency.

Her fingers gripped my hair and pulled me even more closer than I was. I wrapped my hand around her waist and her upper back pulling her closer to me and at the same time pushing her back a little. Her back bumped against the wall causing her to gasp and us both to stop momentarily.

"Stop..." she breathed and pressed against my chest gently but enough for me to understand her meaning. "Please?" She gasped and I moved away from her so that she'll be able to breathe and think clearly. "Sorry," I said with heavy breathing.

She shook her head and put her hand on my cheek cupping my face in her soft warm palm. I turned my head slightly and kissed her palm. "You too good for me Jake," she whispered and I chuckled. "I think it's the other way around."

Her eyes were sparkling and I couldn't help but feel like there's nothing that can make me any happier than the way Sammy and I were looking at each other right now at this minute.

"Hey! You two love birds! We were just wondering if you would like to- what in the world happened to your house?" Seth's annoying voice broke threw our screen door and not to mention our concentration.

Both Sam and I snapped our heads towards the direction that Seth's voice came from. We turned to see him letting himself inside. "Come in Seth," I said under my breath.

"What you want Seth?" Sam asked dropping her hand from my cheek and chest.

"Woah! Dude your face looks like you just got attacked!" Seth crowed and I glared at him. Sam covered her mouth with her hand and glared at the fifteen year old boy. "What do you want?" Sam asked but this time it was a little more muffled. I chuckled and put my arm around her waist.

"Sam told me to come and get you two for a meeting. Something having to do with this weeks patrols." Seth shrugged.

"Is there a reason why he sends you?" I asked.

"Quil and Embry don't want to come to your house, they're scared at what they might see. Jared isn't around when Sam needs him and Leah is well Leah. Paul is always with Rachel now. So I'm the only one left. Which I have to say sucks. You know? Always coming to your house to see you two sucking each other's faces." He shuddered and Sam laughed.

"Don't knock it till you try it," she said quietly. "Tell my brother we'll be at the meeting place in a little bit, we just have to clean up." Sam told Seth as she looked around. "How about I help you two so that way we can hurry up and you two won't get... sidetracked." Seth offered.

"We can't get rid of you, huh?" I groaned and he nodded.

"Let's hurry, that way we can finish what we started." I suggested to Sam, whose cheeks flushed pink, as Seth pretended to gag. "Lalalalala," Seth put his fingers to his ears and sang.

"Jake!" Sam complained. "What?" I asked innocently. "Never mind." I replied and we went to clean up the house. Pretty soon we were done and heading towards the place that we usually go to in the woods.

"Hold up!" Seth commanded and we stopped. He grabbed his blarring phone and answered.

"Sam?" Seth asked and Sam responded. "Yes?"

"No not you, your brother." Seth whispered.

"At the beach?" He asked with a confused look.

"Okay?" He replied and hanged up.

"To First Beach," Seth said with a slight confused expression.

"Alright on we go!" Sam exclaimed but turned to me. I raised an eyebrow to her. "Yes?" I asked. "Carry me?" She asked and I nodded. She smiled and jumped onto my back when she was on securely I laughed and began to walk.

"What's it like to imprint? I mean to really imprint. I know Sam downplays it for us." Seth mumbled and Sam lifted her head from my shoulder to look at Seth.

"Imprinting is something beautiful," she said softly, "To know that there is someone who will always love you no matter what."

"You would always want to protect her from any and everything. To want to be whatever she needs. May it be a brother, a friend, a protector, a pillow, a horse," I said and she smacked me lightly when I tacked on the last two. "But seriously." Seth whined.

"Seth, imprinting will be different for everybody." I told him and squeezed Sam's legs that I was holding onto so that she wouldn't slide.

"Fine then tell me what you felt when you imprinted on Sammy?" Seth asked. I turned my head to look at Sam who was staring at me intently.

"I was scared, she was hurt and I felt like I couldn't do anything. Of course she hated me at the time, so she wouldn't even let me touch her. But when she finally looked at me it was like she's my gravity holding me down to this earth. I remembered forgetting how to breathe, how to move, how to blink. I remembered my hand fell onto her beating heart and felt my own heart beating in sync with hers. That was then my feelings for her came rushing back. Like the first time I saw her when she moved back only this time the feelings came back faster and harder than ever before. Of course she was hurt at the time so when she breathed and let out a little yelp, I immediately began worrying. Wondering what could I do to help her get better with her hurting or anything."

"But now I'm better," she whispered in my ear. "Yes, now you are better." I chuckled and she laughed.

"How was it for you?" Seth asked Sammy.

"For me?" She asked and he nodded.

"Well, I remembered hating Jake and being in so much pain," she chuckled, "And then when he looked at me I forgot why I was mad at him, I forgot I was in pain. All that mattered was that that was my Jake. All I saw was him, how he held my hand. How warm he was, the way his eyes were lighting up. I felt safe and loved, cared for and felt the loneliness go away. He was, is, and will always be my everything." She leaned her head on my shoulder and kissed my back softly.

"Does sound beautiful, mind where I can find me one of those?" Seth joked and we chuckled. "You'll find it one day, just you watch." Sam encouraged. "Yeah, but the question is when?" Seth asked, "You know I remembered when Jake was upset that all the people around him were imprinted and he wasn't. He would always be griping about how when people imprint that they aren't themselves anymore. Their genes is what 's telling them that they are happy. But here he is being all smiles. Is your genes telling you that you're happy or are you genuinely happy?" Seth teased and I punched him the arm.

But me punching Seth in the arm caused me to let go of Sam's leg and she slipped and fell to her butt with a groan.

"Ow," she moaned and rubbed her butt. "Sorry," I said quickly and pulled her up just as quickly. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Did you cut yourself?" I asked and looked her over making sure she was alright.

"Easy, Jake. I'm fine, you just dropped me." She laughed and I breathed with relief.

SAMMY'S P.O.V.

I always think it's sweet when Jake makes sure I'm alright, call me a hopeless romantic, but I don't care. Jake caring for me like that always makes me melt at the knees.

"Whipped," Seth muttered and Jake narrowed his eyes at Seth.

"Say another word and I'll show you what a whip is," Jake threatened. "Calm down," I laughed and touched his arm. At my touch he relaxed, "Let's go." Jake grabbed my hand and pulled us down to the beach.

"How you feeling?" My brother asked me. "I'm fine, Jake helped me feel better," I replied.

"Really? I hope you two fixed your bed and took a shower before you came here." Embry shouted out from the log he was sitting on. "Shut up!" I shouted out the same time Jake and my brother shouted out the same thing. I looked around and saw that there was no humans around, we had the whole beach to ourselves.

"You have some nerve Embry," I said sourly and took a seat across from him on the sand. Jake sat beside me and pulled me closer to him.

"How do I have some nerve? I'm not the one who did the dirty," Embry winked at me. "Shut up!" I shouted out again.

"Eh, what's there to be ashamed of? I mean you did it once with him, did he satisfy you?" Embry teased and I couldn't take it anymore.

"That's it!" I shouted out and lunged at him in my former wolf self. Fortunately for him I stopped short of just tackling him. He smirked and shifted into his wolf self too.

You want to fight? How 'bout it? Bet you screamed his name...

I snarled at him and lunged for his throat.

Don't you dare talk about my personal life! I shouted in my thoughts as I tackled him into the ground.

I barely heard Sam and the others in the background.

Enough you two! I heard Sam's powerful voice break through. Under his alpha command I stopped and sat on my haunches growling at him.

I'm heading home, I grumbled and headed in the direction of home. Only to realize that I was in the middle of the woods. Head to your right and you'll reach your home, lil sis. Sam's voice told me I nodded and headed in what he told me.

Embry shift back to your human self, now. I need to have a word with you. Then both Embry's and Sam's voices and thoughts fade to black.

I can't freaking believe Embry, how dare he talk about my love life so casually. And his friend! No less. Isn't he not ashamed of embarrassing Jake? I know I'm embarrassed. I finally reached my house of course I was in the woods that was across from my house. So taking a deep breath I reigned my anger in and shifted to my human self. Looking both ways and hoping to God that no one would see me I ran across the road and into the house.

I went straight to my room and pulled on jean shorts and a cropped shirt. It originally belonged to Jake but it was too big. I tried to cut it shorter so that it would look normal on me but happened to cut it short to where it looks even more off on me. Thinking that I already ruined the white plain tee I cut it to where it stops just above my naval.

I layed on the bed trying to empty my thoughts. "Stupid Embry," I muttered after a moment of fruitless attempts to empty what doesn't want to be empty.

Hearing the door creak open I got up and walked out of my room to see Embry standing there with a sheepish expression.

"You know I was kidding right?" He asked. I just glared at him. "Okay so you didn't. Listen I was just trying to joke around with you. I didn't know you would take it that way. I'm sorry, I was being stupid."

"You were being stupid." I growled. "Forgive me? After all we're friends?" He asked looking awkward with his arms spread open wide. "I swear whoever you imprint on will have my pity." I grumbled and walked over to him to give him a hug. "So I take it that I'm forgiven," he asked and I nodded curtly.

"You do something as stupid as that and I swear I will tear your head off." I threatened.

"Okay, but did I win our little match?" He asked and I snorted.

"Like hell you won that. I did, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"No, I'm pretty sure I won that." He said shaking his head at me.

"Nope, Sammy did," Jake's voice came from the doorway. I smiled greatly at having him hear with me now.

"Hah! See?" I stuck my tongue out at him and jumped into Jake's waiting arms.

"Shut up," he grumbled.

"Go away," I murmured before pressing my face into the crook of Jake's neck.

"Don't mind if I do, I rather not stay and watch this little love.. Never mind." He said when I glared at him. "See you two later," he said and walked out.

"You know he's your best friend," Jake said to me.

"One of them anyways." I muttered before hugging Jake again.

"But I'm the best right?" He asked.

"Always will be," I murmured.

"That's my girl," he chuckled and rubbed my back in small circles. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

358K 650 16
Find here books of Mature Content. Follow. Vote. Comment. Stay Safe.
946K 12.8K 55
Seth Clearwater and Chelsea Uley have always been friends. They grew up together, never leaving each other's side. They're two peas in a pod. Best Fr...
440K 8.4K 33
Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies hide those feelings. IN WHICH, he found h...
180K 4.3K 20
It's Jasmine's first day at her new job, secretary and accounting at Queen's Consolidated. She meets up with a high school friend and they go over th...