Greedy ❖The Vampire Diaries❖...

By -get-well-soon-

❝Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best And I'm greedy. ❞ ________________ ... More

Epigraph
Cast
00. Morning Wake Up Call
01. New Alliances
02. Keep Your Humanity
03. UnFair
04. The Woods Are A NoNo
05. Blondie and Blue Eyes
06. Ok
07. It's Back
08. Dirty-Little Secrets
09. To Be or Not To Be Married
10. Shots Fired??
11. Tequilas and Secrets
12. Prank Night Fail
13. Up In Flames
15. Homecoming Pt.1
16. Homecoming Pt.2
17. Homecoming Pt.3
18. Equally
New BOOK
19. Dinner Party Pt.1
20. Dinner Party Pt. 2
21. What A Ball!
22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later
NEW BOOK!!!
SEQUEL
Hi!

14. Daddy's Coming To Town

1.8K 56 3
By -get-well-soon-

Diva - Beyoncé

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line 

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter by thebugster on polyvore 

------------------------------------------

Damon was dancing on top of the bar with a brunette and blonde. He had just sprung he's brother from vampire rehab and was kicking back. 

Although Marbella was missing, (they knew she wasn't dead because Rebekah had informed them that fire doesn't kill Originals.), and Stefan was brooding, (because his wife was gone and everyone's repeated and failed attempts to get him his humanity back was juts annoying), Damon was having a very good time. 

Stefan was feeding off one of the bar's employees. Close to killing her, Damon hoped off the bar and went to his younger brother, "Hey,hey,hey. Ease up. Ease up. She's giving us her employee discount."

Damon tied a scarf around her neck and sent her on her way.  

The Salvatore brothers walked back to the bar,"A few more",Damon called.

"All right,  time to fess up. What's the point of the jailbreak?"

"I though you could use a hug, Stefan,"

"Come on, Damon. You know Elena's gonna hate you for letting me out, and we both know you care about what she thinks."

"Maybe I wanted to remind you what freedom was like, before Klaus took it from you."

"As long as Klaus is alive, I do what he says."

"That's my point, Stefan. You've given up. Now you can sit around and be his little bitch, or you can get mad enough, and do something about it."

"Damon he can't be killed."

"Maybe I can help with that,", said and unknown voice,"The Salvatore boys, I presume.", said a man. 

Stefan turned and looked at the man instantly recognizing him, "Mikael."

Mirabella walked up behind her father, "Well, hello daddy. How was your nap."

All three men turned around and looked at the girl, "Did you guys miss me?"

_____________________________

"Well, look who decided to come back.", Damon said.

"Where were you?", Stefan asked.

"I went to an apartment I own in New York, to rejuvenate and heal, also to get the rest of my stuff."

"Why didn't you try and contact me, I though you were dead?"

"Well, I just assumed you didn't care. Are you feeling anything Stefan?"

"No."

"Right. Well we'll try again some other time. Anyway, I see your awake dad."

"We are here to discuss me killing Niklaus, now if you're going to stop me I'll have to dagger you but don't worry, I'll take it out when he's dead."

"Surprisingly, well not really, I'm here to help you. The only reason I hated you, was because Niklaus told me that you killed our mother. But I found out a few years ago that he lied. I grieved over our mother's death, for 100 years. I haven't told Rebekah because it would break her heart, just like it did mine."

"He's your brother.", Damon countered. 

"He is, but now I want the bastard to pay."

MIkael turned to Stefan, "Has Klaus entered the country?"

"I can't tell you."

"Has he contacted you?"

"I can't tell you."

"All right. Can you tell me the last time you spoke to Niklaus?"

"I am compelled to do what he says, and he says to keep my damn mouth shut."

"I really hope this game of 20 questions, isn't your secret weapon.", Damon told Mikael.

"You see, Damon." Mikael put his hand on Damon's shoulder," I've been a vampire hunter longer than you've been alive. It's why I found you here. Its why I'm gonna find Niklaus."

"Well, Klas has been running for about a thousand years, so if you think you're gonna get a workaround he--"

Michael put his hand in Damon's chest grabbing his heart,"Careful, Stefan, you too Bella. One move, and his heart's gone. Now... Where is Klaus?"

"Come on, Stefan.", Mirabella warned 

"What's the trick question, Stefan?" Mikael asked, "One twist and he's dead. Unless you don't care of course."

"His emotions have been shut off. He can't care." , Mirabella told her father.

Mikael turned and looked at Stefan, "Really? His link to Klaus is so strong that... he would let his own brother die?"

Stefan just stayed silent. 

"No ideas? Hmm. Think, Stefan!"

Stefan still didn't answer.

"I guess you're right. He's a dead end. And so are you, Damon." 

"No!" Mirabella yelled. 

"Wait. I-I can bring him back. I can lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls." Stefan said. 

Mikael pulled this hand from Damon's chest. No heart coming out with it. 

Mirabella released a breath she didn't realize she was holding. 

"And there is our loophole. Just had to rile him up a bit." Mikael grinned. 

"A bit!?!?" Mirabella growled. 

"Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls, and I will gladly drive a stake through his heart. Fail...I'll drive it through yours."

With that Mikael walked away. 

"Bye, dad." Mirabella called out after him. 

When she turned around both Salvatore's were staring at her. 

"What?" she asked.

"We need to talk.", Stefan said. 

"About..."

Stefan looked at Damon. 

"Oh. I see when I'm not wanted."

Damon walked away, leaving the bar to go to the parking lot. 

Stefan dragged Mirabella to the bathroom and turned on the sink, to block out Damon from vamp-hearing. 

"Why do all of our talks happen in bathrooms." 

Stefan just ignored her, "When I though you died, my humanity came back."

"I know that."

"What? How?"

"Because you smiled."

"I smiled when I didn't have my humanity."

"Yeah, but this smile was different. It was when you saw me walk into the bar, you smiled a genuine smile. It wasn't sarcastic like your ripper smiles. So are you going to tell Elena and your friends."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I have to protect them."

"So, I shouldn't tell them either."

"Yep."

"Okay, then."

Mirabella turned and started to leave but just when she reached the door she turned around and started to kiss Stefan. 

It was a very heated make-out session.

When they were finished, she looked into his eyes and said, "I just had to make sure, I was right."

"Hmm" 

"Just so you know, I'll have sex with you now.", Mirabella turned and walked away going to the parking to to join Damon.

_________________________________

This is just a short filler 

Yeah thats it. 

Action in the next Chapter

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW

BYEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 24.5K 37
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
93.9K 1.6K 26
Phoebe Marie Saltzman, she's the youngest of the Gilbert's. Though she was dropped off at their door when she was a baby she knows she is still one o...
60.5K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
726K 14.2K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...