That Assassin is my Lover (FI...

بواسطة Alice_Lemonchii

Elliasse is a girl with no friends. She and her sister are going to transfer to another school, this may be t... المزيد

T.A.M.L. Chapter 1: Blood Flooded Street
T.A.M.L. Chapter 2: The Sweetest Thing Ever
T.A.M.L. Chapter 3: My Classmate is a Killer
T.A.M.L. Chapter 4: Behind that smile
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 5: Girls
T.A.M.L. Chapter 6: Weird
T.A.M.L Chapter 7: Families
T.A.M.L. Chapter 8: Nicknames
T.A.M.L. Chapter 9: Sleepover
T.A.M.L. Chapter 10: Sleepover 2
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 11: Infinites
T.A.M.L. Chapter 12: Sapphire
T.A.M.L. Chapter 13: Sleepover 3: Scary Movie
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 14: My Knight in Shining Armour
T.A.M.L. Chapter 15: Rivals
T.A.M.L. Chapter 16: Trip to the Amusement Park
T.A.M.L. Chapter 17: We Meet Again
T.A.M.L. Chapter 18: Secret
T.A.M.L. Chapter 20: Halloween Festival
T.A.M.L. Chapter 21: His Horrible Revenge Part 1
T.A.M.L. Chapter 22: His Horrible Revenge Part 2
T.A.M.L. Chapter 23: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm
T.A.M.L. Chapter 24: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm Part 2
T.A.M.L. Chapter 25: Losing her....
T.A.M.L. Chapter 26: The Mission to find the Magus Book
T.A.M.L. Chapter 27: His Horrible Revenge; Unstoppable
T.A.M.L. Chapter 28: Zen and Alhiette
T.A.M.L. Story Wiktionary
T.A.M.L. Chapter 29: 4 Worlds; World 2: 6 moons
T.A.M.L. Chapter 30: The end of his Revenge (part 1)
T.A.M.L. Chapter 31: Unexpected Visitor
T.A.M.L. Chapter 32: How are you guys?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 33: Kidnapped
T.A.M.L. Chapter 34-35: Welcome back, Elliasse!
T.A.M.L. Chapter 36: Upcoming Storm - Secret Revealed
T.A.M.L. Chapter 37: The Beret; Elliasse's Story
T.A.M.L. Chapter 37.5: Jealousy Wins
T.A.M.L. Chapter 38: How can I say I love you?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 39: How can I say I love you? Part II
T.A.M.L. Chapter 40: Now I said I love you... Can you be mine?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 41: In sister's arms
T.A.M.L. Character Wiktionary :3
T.A.M.L. Chapter 42: First Time
T.A.M.L. Chapter 43 - Imouto? The cookie thief
T.A.M.L. Chapter 44: Playing Detective, Who's the thief?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 45 - Fiance?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 46: Is this where we part ways?
T.A.M.L. Chapter 47 - The end of our Journey..
UPDATE

T.A.M.L. Chapter 19: Forbidden Love

451 14 1
بواسطة Alice_Lemonchii

Sorry guyz, I think I updated too long. Too much Assignments, not enough time!! >_< Plus the PT day is coming, gotta prepare for it!! T^T I can't even sleep

~~~~~~~~

"Forbidden Love"

*Narrator*

In a very dark and scary place, Kyllaku was talking to someone. A very unpleasant aura was surrounding the place, it's so scary. 

"Yes? Sis said you called for me. Is there something you want??"

"Kira, is there something you want to tell me before you go to school?"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"I heard directly from your sister and you uncle as well that you have been so soft lately. You are not focusing in missions that are assigned to you. Your mind is not present when your sister is lecturing you. If you keep on continuing this, then I have no choice but to hurt your friend. Isn't he the one who's making you weak?"

"No, he's not! I just have some problems from school!"

"I'm warning you Kira, if you do this one more time then I shall be the one hurting your most treasured one, or should I say your dream girl?" Kyllaku seems to be shocked when he heard this.

"H-How did you know about her?"

"I'm always watching you, Kira. I'm observing you if you're going soft and what's the cause of it. Every move you make, I can see it. Is that girl the person making you soft?"

"N-No--"

"If she is, then I will crush her, I will make her suffer until she has no voice to scream with"

"NO!"

"KIRA! You must know that we will be the one who's gonna decide who's going to be your future bride. And it will definitely not be her" Kyllaku got scared that he felt that his feet are nailed on the ground.

"Please..." Kyllaku whispered. "Don't hurt her. I'll kill plenty of people, as much as you want. I will do anything. Just don't hurt her" His voice became weaker, he is trembling with fear

"Indeed, you have grown weaker because of that girl. Assassins are NOT suppose to act like that. Listen up! from now on you're going to avoid her, or else you know what will happen to her."

"Yes, father"

Next Day...

Even though his father warned him, Kyllaku still wants to see Elliasse. He continued being friends with Zen and Elliasse.

'I will do whatever it takes to protect her. Even if it means turning my back on my family!' Those words are the only thing that runs in his head whenever he remember what his father said.

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW

It sure is peaceful today, since the teachers are not here because they're so busy with the second years, and Kyllaku and Zen are somewhere else where... I don't know where they are. I think they're are being scolded because of getting in a fight. Those idiots are really NOT gonna learn their lesson, they will keep on doing it as long as they live.

I decided to walk around the campus, it will be alright for me now since I know all the buildings now.

When I passed by a building, I heard some shouting behind it. When I walk towards the back of the building, I saw Hana's back (I already know how her back looks like). When I was about to greet her, I saw a man about her age. They're arguing about something, *Heavy Breathing* don't tell me upperclass Hana already has a boyfriend?! Awww... and I was about to dress up as a boy and try to court her.

I moved closer but not having them to notice me. Yeah, I know, I'm a good assassin, as well as a good stalker e_e

"Why did you told them about me playing a doll house when I was young?!"

"I told you, I didn't! I was busy all this time because of our class project!"

"Then how can you explain this picture, huh?!" He handed his phone to Hana. I saw a picture of him with her--I mean HIS sister playing doll house. I giggled at the sight.

"I didn't sent that!"

"Then how do you explain the number?!"

"I don't know, i-it must have been my classmates"

"You let your classmates see it?! Are you really that stupid?"

"We needed a camera but no one brought one with them so they have to borrow my cellphone! This is a misunderstanding, Alexander!"

Hana looks so sad as she explained what happened. She tried her best, but as I can see she's not doing well.

"What are you doing there, Elliasse?" I turned around and saw Kyllaku's face near mine. We both blushed.

"What are you doin' here, Kirru?" I looked away

"Don't answer my question with another one, Elliasse. Seriously, what ARE you doing here?"

"SHH! Be quiet, Kirru" I whispered

"What?" He said quietly

"I think Hana is quareling with his boyfriend."

"Why?" 

"I think it's about a picture of him playing a doll house with his sister."

"I see. Gross" He said and I giggled quietly

We continued watching them:

"I don't care about your explanations! You know what, we should just break up!" That gave me a total shock and so did Kiru.

"W-What? You're getting mad because of that simple mistake? You give up easily, Alex!"

"What do you want me to do, huh? Accept your apology and tell my friends that it was just a mistake? I know my friends, Hana. They believe in rumors, especially about me. I'm a very popular and high person!"

"So you're telling me that I will ruin your reputation? Is that what this is about? Well if that's the case, then we SHOULD break up!" Hana walked away and cried. I feel bad for her, how can a pretty girl like her be busted with a man like him?

"Poor Hana" I whispered.

"That's the way relationships go, you should probably stay out of it. Lets go" Kyllaku turns away.

"Okay, but will you go on ahead? I just remembered that I was asked to send a message from our adviser to the principal."

"Okay, sure" Kiru left.

When I was about to go to Hana, a voice caught my attention.

"You saw the whole thing didn't you Eru?" Wha! HANA!

"Hana! How long have you been there? Today's a good day isn't it??Hehe..." I laughed awkwardly, "Yeah I saw everything."

"Eru, will you do me a favor and help me with my boyfriend?"

"You still want him back? But why?"

"I guess even though he acts so selfish, there's still some feeling for him that's left inside of me" She said sadly.

I can't believe she's still saying that even though they just broke up 30 seconds ago.

*Sigh* "It's fine by me Hana. What do you want me to do?" I gave her a small smile

"Thank you, Eru. You can decide what to say to him, whatever decision you make is fine with me"

"Okay then, I'll handle it! I'll bring him back to you. I promise, Hana" I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Oh thank you very much, Eru! You're a life saver" She hugged me, I blushed like crazy.

After a few minutes later...(Hana left)

"I'm so stupid! Why did I said yes?!" I sobbed

"What's wrong with, Elliasse?" Kyllaku asked 

"Hana asked me to bring his boyfriend back to her...and...and" I bawled out.

"You agreed, of course you did" He rolls his eyes.

"What will I do now, Kiru??"

"I think I can help you with this"

"Really? Oh Kirru!! I love you so much! Thank you! You're my HERO!!"  I cried and crushed his soul.

"S-Stop it, Elliasse! You're soaking my T-shirt with your salty tears!! STOP!" He seemed to blush like really red.

"The first thing we have to do is to bring them more closer, then they will have to talk and then develop their feelings and then BOOM! Back together again!"

"That sound so easy! But, how will we do that?" I wiped away my tears.

"First thing's first! You know you're gonna have to pay me for this do you?"

"Huh?...WHAT?!" I freaked.

"I won't do this for free anymore, Elliasse"

"Fine, how much?"

"I don't want money silly!"

"Then spit it, what DO YOU want?"

"You" he whispered but I heard him a little that made me blush.

"Wha---?" I was about to say something. Well, not really, it's not like I have an answer to that.

"We can talk about that later, let's think about the plan first!"

After a few minutes....

Xander's POINT OF VIEW....

"Alex, the adviser is calling you, head to the classroom." Miami (My Classmate) announces.

"Oh, Okay" Why do I feel that something's about to happen? Is this about the picture? Does the teacher already know about it? Or is it about me and Hana's break up? Maybe someone saw us fighting or maybe...ugh, I should stop thinking about things like these. I wouldn't know unless I go there

I went inside and as expected, everybody has already left. Only Hana, who is preparing her notebook, remains

"Oh Alexander, please wait here. I have to do something first, don't go anywhere, dear" The teacher left the room, leaving the two in silence.

Elliasse's Point of View....

Will it work? Will they talk to each other?I'm so nervous! I don't want to fail Hana! Oh god, help me. Wait no, help Hana!

"Don't worry Elliasse, it'll be alright" Kirru looked at me, he saw through me. Am I too abvious?

We waited...

Silence.......

Silence.....

Silence..

But they didn't even spoke to each other, not even once...

"Failed" I said with a sigh

"Don't worry eventually they will have no choice but to talk!" Kiru said determined

"Why are you so excited about this?"

Kyllaku's POINT OF VIEW

"Nothing, I'm just excited on what's gonna happen next!" The truth is, I'm really excited about the deal.

"Lets go, Elliasse!"

"Okay!" We left to think of another plan.

We spent almost the whole day finding a way to bring him back to Hana. Seriously, it's tiring.

Hours have passed...(They've already done so many things for Hana)

"Okay, the plan is ready."

"I just wish it will work, Please work please!!" Elliasse pleaded, I chuckled

The Plan...

Someone will give an invitation to Alex which tells him to go near the sea, there he will see Hana. They will settle the problem and apologize to each other. Everything will be fine and they will get back together. Kyllaku will get his reward from Elliasse. Cha chan! *fireworks*

The card was given to Alex so we went to the meeting place where Hana is waiting for her boyfriend. But after a few hours no one came to see her. When I looked at Elliasse, I saw her face, she looked so sad. Was she really affected by their break up?

"What's the matter, Elliasse? He didn't show up but we could always try again." I gave her a smile just to cheer her up, but she wasn't buying it.

"I broke my promise to Hana. It was my first promise to her and yet I failed to do it and not only once. I'm such a useless person." That's what she's sad about?

"Don't worry Eru, it's okay I'm not mad with you." When we turned we saw Hana, she cried, I can saw it in her eyes.

"You did good, you tried your best just to help me. I just now realized that I was being selfish to ask you to bring him back to me. I am only thinking of my self and my own happiness, I'm sorry. I now know that we're not really meant for each other, from now own I will try to forget him" She smiled at Elliasse who is still feeling down. I think she's about to cry, just doesn't want to

"Thank you again, Eru" After that we met with Zen and went home together, just like what we always do. I just now realized that I haven't told her what I wanted yet, maybe tomorrow I'll remind her.

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW...

That was a very tiring day, but it was fun though. I'm glad that Hana wants to get over it, so that she won't be hurt anymore.

I went to my room and I saw a letter, I guess another mission is assigned to me again. Why is it that whenever I want to rest she assigns missions to me. Give me a break! I almost lost an eye earlier trying to catch the dog!

I opened my closet and wore my assassin clothes. I went outside to search for my target

"It says 'Alexander Brimingtom' ,weird surname" I searched and looked for him. Then when Elvira told me what he looks like, I was shocked when I heard about the details.

After a few minutes of searching, I saw him sitting near a fountain. As I was expecting, it was Hana's ex-boyfriend. This might be the most toughest thing for me to do because of Hana, but who cares? I have no mercy, none of the member of my family has.

When I went closer to them, I noticed that Kiru was also there. It seems that they're talking to each other. I listened to their conversation:

Kyllaku's POINT OF VIEW...

"Ne, Why did you leave Hana? Isn't she important to you?" I asked

"That WAS the main reason why I left her. My parents said that she isn't right for me, that I deserved better. And if I won't avoid her, then she will be kicked out of school. My dad is actually a very prestigious person, so he can do anything as long as he has money." He explained that shocked me. My dad also gave me the same threat.

Silence...

"I completely understand you" I said that broke the silence.

"What?"

"I feel the same way when my dad told me to keep away from the girl that I love. He always tells me what to do, THEY ALL DO. It's like I can't decide for myself, that I don't have any freedom for my self. He said that he will make her suffer if I do not avoid her."

"Suffer is pretty extreme, dude"

"Yeah I know. That's why I want to protect her in anyway I can, I love her"

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW....

Kiru, already has a girl he likes. Everybody sure is growing, I feel so left out. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, I should be happy but instead I feel...empty. Like I've been dumped.

I jumped down from the roof where I was hiding. But it seems like Kiru already noticed that ever since I went here.

"You again? What do you want now?!" He yelled

"Him" I answered.

"Over my dead body"

"Sure, entertain me then" This will be fun.

For the second time we fought, but this night we took a long time fighting, longer than the first time we met as assassins. All attacks seems to be draw, I can't believe I'm not losing to him since I'm only using my weapons.

---------

Sapphire's strategy in fighting to conserve her energy

Level 1: Use Weapon First

(She's a lazy person)

Level 2: Use Physical Attacks

Level 3: Use Aiken (Power/Sorcery)

Level 4: Use 'Left-eyed Assassin' Technique

(Only works when her eyes turns into Blue and Yellow)

-----

But I think he's just getting started, he's using his Physical Strength. But not using his Aiken yet, I do feel he's getting tired. This idiot, why isn't he using his Aiken? 

"Damn you Kirru!"

"Huh?! Did you just--?!" We suddenly stopped attacking. 

SILENCE...(Alex's still there watching us fight)

"How did you know my nick name? Are you just gonna stand there?!" I removed my hood that's hiding my face, there's no point hiding it anymore since he already knows how I look like.

"Are you following me at school?" How dare he--??!!

"No, I don't. I--"

"You what?"

"It's none of your business, so if you please leave that boy and go home" I was gonna walk toward him when--

"NO WAY!"

"You're a fool, you have no connection to him whatsoever yet you'll protect him? How foolish can you get?" I said to make me look cool. And yes, i think this is the only time that I can actually be cool.

"Whatever, it's N-O-N-E-O-F-Y-O-U-R-B-U-S-S-I-N-E-S-S" I noticed that Alex's staring at me.

"Well, then if that is what you have decided then I will let you have him" In the end, he's the one who looks cool.

"You're not gonna take him away?"

"No, but I sure hope that soon we will meet again" I moved closer to him and again I kissed him like what I did last time and then left. He's always dumbfounded when I do that.

I went home and took a long night sleep. UGH!! I'M TIRED!!

~~~~~

Xxx End of Chapter 19 xxx

:3 That Assassin is my Lover - Alice_Lemonchii

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Bigger Picture بواسطة Zaha

قصص المراهقين

30 1 1
People often accept what's in front of the them but by doing that, do they really get to see the whole picture? A life of a teenage boy who is a deli...
22.9K 292 12
Y/N is a new junior at little hope high. threw out the year will spend time with his friends ,have to handle the most popular girl at school wanting...
7.9K 436 55
Yukiya Saito, is a 16 year old Chuunibyou who's starting his new journey in life called "High School". He has one purpose, he wants to be the hero w...
286 10 12
(!!NOTE!! I do NOT like yandev, however, I do enjoy his game/characters and thus, this spawn of hell was created c: also, this is a mature story with...