Coaching Love / A glee Blainc...

TBV006 által

Rachel Berry was the most likely girl to make it on broadway while been on William Mckinley High school, yet... Több

★Chapter 1:
★Chapter 2
★Chapter 3
★Chapter 4
★ Chapter 5
★ Chapter 6
★ Chapter 7
★ Chapter 8
★ Chapter 9
★Chapter 10
★Chapter 11
★Chapter 12
★Chapter 13
★Chapter 14
★Chapter 15
★Chapter 16
★Chapter 17
★Chapter 18
★Chapter 19
★Chapter 20
★Chapter 22
★Chapter 23
★Epilogue
★Family★

★Chapter 21

268 6 4
TBV006 által

So Here's what you missed on Glee: Sebastian took Santana on their first date but first make a turn on an old familiar road of her life to try and fix her relationship with her grandmother .Inspire of having a rocky start Blaine and Rachel's visit to the Berrys ended up going very well . Quinn finally made up with Jonathan which could lead her to a trip to move to Europe . Noah could possibly be returning to the Marine and Sam is going on about planning a Bachelor Party for Blaine .And thats what you missed on GLEE

Noah was outside on a coffee shop while he weighted he's options he didint exactly needed the money but he did need to feel useful once again , maybe going back was the best choice he would be presented with as he was finishing up he's coffee he's phone ranged he watched the screen it was Shelby , slidding hes phone he took the call "Hey , Is Beth ok?" he spoke with a worried sound on hes voice Shelby nodded with a smile "Yes she's great I was actually wondering if you were" Arching hes eyebrow he took a drink of hes coffee before answering "What you mean?" Shelby was finishing up dressing Beth for school "You always called Beth before bedtime and last night you didint its unlike you specially been on land" He then remembered he had stayed up all night thinking of the offer and had forgotten it "Sorry I had an important call last night and forgot it, I may be returnning to  the Marine" Beth took the phone "Daddy ? Are you going to pick me up today after school?" The voice of Beth brought a smile to he's face "i will try princess " Beth pouted giving the phonne back to Shelby "Got a few things to do how about we talk this later" Noah got up leaving the money to pay for hes coffee and headed outside "Ok Noah"

As he was walking out Noah found himself facing an old friend who he seemed to see a lot of lately "Hey Bro . How you been?" Jonathan said with a smile as he gave him a hug and pulled away , Noah looked at him and inspite been he's friend all he could see was Quinn been with him and it did hurt him "Im doing good , deciding what to do next with my life." Jonathan knew well how the system worked he looked up and down Noah and then tried guessing "You got the call didint you?" Noah looked surprised at him "Wait you did as well?" Jonathan crossed hes arms across hes chest agreen "Yes I did but I said no, I think it was enough time on the force its time for me to live my life , maybe settle down have kids " Noah agreed with a soft almost faked smile he did already had a girl he adored and for what he seen maybe that was all he would get. "I am considering it actually, theres nothing for me here and well I can still get a few days to see Beth ....I dont know man" Jonathan watched hes friend and he seemed to bbe lost patting hes shoulder he smiled at him "You will figure it out buddy, gotta go have a lunch meeting " 

Noah watched he's friend leave as he headed back to he's place and began packing he had he's mind set all he needed to do was tell Shelby and that out of courtesy cause he didint really owe her any explanation. Rachel had been checking her one day wedding album that she had started as a little girl all the things she had saved including magazine articles they needed to set a date and she was bouncing on many ideas was it better to enjoy the engagement for a couple of months or just set the date and be married before christmas . While she was getting everything done she felt her phone vibrate it was Santana now that was odd " Santana? " She then heard another laugh on the end of the phone one she recognize perfectly "So you and Sebastian fooling around and you think its the time to call I so dont want ot hear im hanging...." Santana then got serious and interrupted her "Wait Rachel we just called to see if perhaps you guys wanted to hang out " Rachel smiled it was good to hear them both happy "Not right now we are sort of figuring the when and how of our wedding" Santana arched her eyebrow and watched as Sebastian was undressing to get in the tub with her "Stop it..." she whispered as Rachel tried to cover her ears "Spit it Berry are you knocked up? or whats the rush" 

Rachel rolled her eyes as she nodded "Santana people our age can Marry out of love specially if they are as mature and emotionally invested as Blaine and I are" Sebastian got into the tub and leaned over Santana as he began kissing hes neck she couldnt help but laugh "I ...will see you soon" Santana hanged up and Rachel made a disgusted face as she act as a shiver had ran on her body. Santana bite her lip leaning her head to the side "I was in the middle of something you know?" Sebastian moved to place a soft kiss on her lips one that she responded to without hessitation "Now we are in the middle of something else " Kissing on her neck Sebastian move hes hands to caress softly Santana's breast below the water she bite her lip feeling hes hands  , slowly she began to feel something hard brushing against her.

Sebastian smiled at her as he leaned down and kissed her this time it was passionate and rough hes tongue was asaulting hers as he slowly began slidding into her, she moaned against hes lips bitting a momment hes lower lip before starting to move her body with hes, the water and the foam were moving around them hugging their bodies as they fitted together mvoing in sync.He then moved hes hands to her sides guiding hes hips as he thrusted into her making some of the water fall outside the tub, she increase the speed of her movements as their mouths were moving with each other and their tongues were dancing tasting and feeling the other. Rachel walked inside the bedroom and found Blaine deeply asleept he looked so peaceful she didint want to disturb him after all they werent getting married the month to follow but she did want to invest as much as she could in the planning she wanted it to be perfect .

Slowly she leaned down and placed a quick and soft kiss on he's lips wich he quickly responded wrapping hes arms around her making her rest her body on top of hes "Sorry did I wake you?" she asked softly as she rested her chin on he's chest, he smiled at her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead "No you didint, How was your trip down memory land?" Rachel giggled and rested herself on him while she moved her hand to entertwined with he's "It was fun but I want it to be our wedding I want you to have a say , Dont want to be one of those Bridezilla girls who take over and only leave the guy as almost a guess" He opened hes eyes slightly and pressed a finger on her lips before kissing her softly and deeply making it last. Rolling her over he soon hugged her from behind she turned her face to look into those eyes that just made her core race and her eyes sparkle "I love you"

The next morning as Rachel was throwing her morning exfoliant masquera on the trash a thought cross her mind , she couldnt remember the last time she had her period she rested her hands on the border of the sink and looked at herself in the mirror .What if Santana was right? What if she was pregnant? After all she and Blaine had been having a very productive sex life even better now been engaged than only dating , she smiled and nodded that couldnt be possible after all they had used protection most of the times or so she decided to believe. That morning Quinn was excited as she packed her things going to Europe with Jonathan was like a dream come true for her . Feeling the music of the radio she began joining the song with her voice

It didint take long before Jonathan's car was outside honking , she rushed downstairs she had already texted Rachel about it since she was not speaking to Santana since the slapping moment they had, as she got into the car Jonathan greeted her less warmly than usual "I am so excited I cant believe we are going to Europe" He smiled softly and gestured the driver to head towards their destiny,  "Quinn I want to talk to you about something" He spoke softly but Quinn was too caught up in the happiness of the moment to pay atention to him "I think right now we should relax enjoy the flight and when we are confortable on our suite we can talk about anything" She leaned her head on he's shoulder but soon the car stopped , Quinn looked out the window but saw something she didint expect a neightborhood "What is this?" She turned to Jonathan who then grabbed hes face and kissed her lips softly 

"You are exquisite Quinn Fabray a Jewel indeed , but your place is not beside me but with someone else, and he's leaving you should make sure you dont lose each other again" She was confused as she turned she saw Noah was putting a few bags out . "But...Im sorry" He smiled softly and nodded to her "Dont be , it was wonderful meeting you Quinn Fabray" He took her hand and placed a soft kiss on her wrist "Likewise Mr Jonathan Bryce" .Quinn walked out and approached Noah who was surprised seen her there "Quinn? What are you doing here?" He avoided her look just so she wouldnt see how hurt he was by losing her she breathed in and placed her things out "Leaving Town?" Noah nodded in agreement "Yes Im going back to the Marine, got nothing to hold me to land anymore"

She grabbed hes arm "What about me? Dont I hold you here ?" Noah felt talked off guard by her actions "You got Jonathan " Quinn nodded with a smile "Not anymore , Noah would you stay if I ask you to ?" She move her hand to caress hes cheek she got lost in those eyes and felt back in high school all over again. Quinn still had the same power over him she could take down any barrier or act he could put up with just been herself . She wrapped him with her arms and kissed him

Noah and Quinn felt like they were back in high school but with their grown self she was no longer the selfish manipulative cheerleader and he was no longer the lazy player who only score girls for fun. Sam got up early in the morning and was arranging things on the lockers when suddently he heard one of the glee kids approaching "Mr Evans since you didint left any presentations for this week what are we suppose to be doing in glee club" He looked at her as hes mind wondered as to what he could do he had been so busy with planning the best bachelor bi party for blaine that he had spaced out on glee club. 

Luckly for him he had something special on Lima, he had he's friend who were both talented so he thought why the hell not , he grabbed hes phone and dialed to Blaine's cellphone "Hey man, I need a favor could you help a friend out?" Laughing Blaine smiled as he was just having breakfast with Rachel he took a sip from he's coffee and looked at Rachel "Of course Sam . What you need?" Rachel leaned on the table "Hey Sam" She voiced giggling softly before getting up her chair to get her cup towards the dishwasher. "Great Rachel's with you, is there any chance you guys could entertain the Glee club with a performance or two".

Blaine smiled as he looked at Rachel "We would love to help and any chance to perform together we would take it" Rachel agreed to hes words and came to sit on he's lap "We will help you sam" . It was time for Glee Club and all the members were sitted wondering why was the choir room decorated so Christmassy and what would Mr Evans be doing that class . He suddently stepped in "Hey Guys , I know this week I forgot to leave an asigment but I got a special surprise for you all. Im sure you remember your former Teacher Miss Rachel Berry" They all clapped with a smile even Kitty seemed glad to see her again. "And her fiance Mr Blaine Anderson who you may remember as the talented dude who coach the Warblers" Blaine stepped in as they turned to him, they remembered him didint hate him nor love him , he got beside Rachel and hugged her from her waist "Guys we are so pleased to be here with you to inspire you , Glee club is not over trust me music can always be a part of your lives as long as you want it " Blaine then stepped closer he did had a spark when it came to speaking to others he had charms "Its not the holidays yet but we want to remind you a little of the cheer we get on Christmas"

Rachel smiled looked at Blaine and kissed hes cheek as he hugged her tight,they all seemed in a much more happy spirit afterwards at that moment their heard a knock on the door "can we step inside" Quinn's face was showing and just as they were looking at each other wondering who could the other person be , He finally stepped in scene was none other than Noah Puckerman. Sam clapped excited and got up to hug Noah as Rachel moved herself to greet Quinn "Hey ,OMG Are you two?" Rachel gestured pointing to them both they laughed and Noah wrapped hes arms around her hugging her from behind as he kissed herneck "Yes we are" Sam turned to the rest of Glee "Seems we got another surprised guest Mr Noah Puckerman and Miss .." he was then cut off by Kitty who was more than excited she adolized Quinn "Quinn Fabray". Rachel clapped excited as she got an idea "How about you guys do a song as well. Blaine and I just did one " Quinn smiled looking back at Noah who rolled hes eyes slightly "Why not" 

As Quinn and Noah's voices joined together theres was a thought crossing Rachel's mind what if she were actually pregnant was that a good thing or a bad thing after all yes she loved Blaine more than anything he was and would always be the love of her life but what if he wasnt ready for it, god she didint even knew if she was ready and there was all their steps starting she was only a student at NYADA persuing her dream of Broadway , Blaine was having a good job but he was as well just starting he's steps in the world. When they were finished Rachel left while they were celebratinng and greeting Quinn and Puck, she went innside the bathroom and kneeled as she felt herself throw up but maybe it was just the nervous and all that thinking maybe it was just mental.

Gettinng up she cleaned her mouth and moved to wash her face as she was rubbing some water on it she heard someone comming inside the bathroom she knew it wouldnt be Blaine since it was the ladies room she rose her head to find Quinn starinng at her "Rachel? Are you feeling alright? You look slightly pale" Rachel smiled softly nodding before drying her hands "Im great Quinn. But you know Im very happy I think we all saw you and Puck belonnged together and I really think you two deserve to be happy I really do" Quinn came closer and hugged her "Thank you Rachel. That's sweet . I wouldnt have expected less from you" As they pulled away Quinn then arched her eyebrow as she looked at Rachel "But seriously tell me what is going on?" Rachel bit her lip softly and leaned on the wall "Its probably nothing but I think I may be pregnant" Quinn looked surprised but Rachel was looking towards the floor so she decided to pull herself together and act cool "Have you test it?" Rachel's nodd made her twist her lip "I see, If you want I could buy you a quick test to see .......but if you ask me you should do this with him the guy your marrying" 

Rachel rose her look to her friend she knew Quinn was right she needed to talk abut things like that with Blaine specially if they were going to be sharing their lives together but how could she just go up and tell him , they were only a few days of been engaged and hadnt even set a date and perhaps could be parents. Though one thing was sure they needed to have the kids talk before getting married they needed to set it all straight. Thanking Quinn she walked outside the Bathroom to bump into Blaine. "Is everything alright Rach?"She looked at him but her eyes talked for her he knew there was something to be talked.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.8K 498 24
Liv Parker, Kurt's childhood best friend and lead singer of her Glee Club in Chicago, moves to Lima to make a change in her life. Here she attends Mc...
4.3K 128 14
this is a glee au story. what if dalton acadamy was a school for the performing arts and accepted both boys and girls. rachel berry a junior in high...
1.7K 54 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
39.7K 843 24
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Emil...