Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

KarmyVolkevens द्वारा

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... अधिक

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
3. "Shopping"
4. Do I Know You?
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
11. One on One
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
29. "Hoemance"
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
43. N.I.M.D.K
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
24. Parking Ticket
25. Ménage à trois
26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

5. "Is This a Game To You?"

1.3K 92 35
KarmyVolkevens द्वारा

Daniella

"So are you just going to keep standing there?"

I was standing beside what would be my side of Raquel's bed for the remainder of this week and I couldn't bring myself to join her.

"I didn't know you slept like that." I said referring to the lack of clothing she was wearing. She didn't have on anything but a giant t-shirt. That's the ONLY thing she was wearing. (T-shirt with no panties on.🎤)

"It's not that big of a deal." She said rolling her eyes.

"I'm really really gay Raquel and I like you. It's a pretty big deal! I'm just going to take the couch." I said heading out of the room.

"Okay okay." Raquel said getting out of the bed and going to her dresser. "Is this better?" She asked after slipping on a pair of gym shorts.

"So so much better." I said turning around and going to the bed again.

"You really need to learn how to control yourself." Raquel said, getting in her bed again.

"I can control myself. Just not when it comes to you." I mumbled as I joined Raquel in her bed.

"When is your birthday?" Raquel asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"August 20th. Why?" I asked confused.

"No reason." She said shrugging. "Goodnight, freshman."

Raquel turned her bedside lamp off and seemed to fall asleep immediately. Is that even possible?

I couldn't really sleep though. All I could think about was Mya. I didn't know I was hurting people. I thought girls understood what they got when it came to me. I let things go on for too long with Mya, but I couldn't help it. Something in me just really liked having her around. We didn't even have to have sex. I enjoyed her company.

Thoughts of Mya were keeping me awake, so eventually I got up and decided to try talking to her. It was only a little after 11, so I still had time before curfew.

-

Once I got to my room I took a deep breath before using my key card to get inside.

I walked over to Mya's side and to my luck she wasn't asleep.

"We need to talk." I said giving her a look that meant I wasn't taking No for an answer.

"We talked earlier. What more needs to be said?" She asked looking bored. I hated when she did that.

"I didn't get to apologize. What I did to you was wrong, but I only did what I did to keep from eventually hurting you." I said making her scoff.

"And how did that turn out?" She asked sitting up and letting her legs hang off of the side of her bed.

"It backfired. I ended up hurting you anyway and I apologize for that. I don't want us to be like this." I said and Mya sighed before speaking.

"What do you want us to be like then?" She asked.

"Like we used to be." I said walking towards her, but she held a hand out telling me not to come any closer.

"There you go with the mixed signals again. What we used to be were fuck buddies. I don't want that." Mya said shaking her head.

"That's not what I meant." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Then what did you mean?" She asked looking confused.

"I want what we had, but minus the sex. We were friends weren't we?" I asked and Mya gave me a look like she disagreed.

"We were never friends, Daniella. Even if we were, we couldn't be friends now."

"Why not?" I asked frowning at Mya's words.

"I know you wouldn't understand this, but I fell for you. My feelings for you are too strong for me to be friends with you. I want to get over you and in order to do that, I don't need to have anything to do with you." Mya spoke and I didn't like her idea.

"What if we weren't just friends? What if we went back to how things were? We don't have to complicate it with labels."

The bitter laugh that left Mya's mouth when I said that made me feel really stupid. What I was suggesting was stupid. I was being stupid, but I just didn't want anyone hating me. Especially not Mya.

"Labels aren't what you're afraid of though, it's commitment. I don't want anything to do with you, Daniella. We don't have to be enemies, but we don't have to be friends either. We can just stay out of each other's way." Mya said, making my poor little heart ache.

"But we're roommates." I said and she shrugged.

"And that's all we'll ever be."

When those words left Mya's mouth, I knew our conversation was over.

I was going to walk away, but my feet brought me in the wrong direction.

"That's not really what you want." I said standing in front of her as she continued to sit on her bed. "Is it?"

"What are you doing?" She asked looking nervous.

"Tell me to stop and I will." I said taking Mya's hand and making her stand up right in front of me.

"What are you doing?" She repeated.

Instead of answering Mya's question, I placed my hands on either side of her face and kissed her. Just like every other time I kissed her, I felt like my head was spinning. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I hated it. I hated feeling like this. But instead of stopping and trying to focus on other parts of her body like I used to, I let myself get lost in the kiss. I let myself feel.

The kiss seemed like it would never end, but Mya ended up breaking it.

"Is this a game to you?" She asked in the weakest voice I had ever heard from her.

"No."

"Then why are you doing this to me? You really want to put me through this again?" She asked and I already knew what was coming next.

"Please don't cry." I begged because I hated it when girls cried. More importantly, I hated it when Mya cried.

"I'm sorry, that's just what happens when someone hurts me over and over again." She said wiping at her eyes.

"That's not what I'm trying to do." I said trying to wipe Mya's tears away, but she slapped my hand away.

"Then stay the hell away from me! Can you do that for me?" She asked and I just nodded my head in defeat.

"Thank you."

I left the room without uttering another word because I didn't know what else to say. If Mya wanted me to leave her alone, then I'd leave her alone.

-

Raquel

I woke up to the sound of my front door opening and closing. I was about to grab my baseball bat when I looked over and realized that Daniella was gone.

Before I could even get up, my bedroom door opened slowly as if she was trying not to wake me.

"Where'd you go?" I said turning my bed side lamp on and making Daniella jump.

"You scared me." She said holding her chest.

"My bad, but you still haven't answered my question." I said and she shrugged.

"That's not any of your business." She said with her little attitude.

"I swear your mouth is going to get you fucked up one day." I said shaking my head.

"Really? I usually get complimented for my mouth, but I guess you can't really judge it....yet." She said kicking off her shoes and getting back into my bed.

"Yet?" I said laughing at Daniella's confidence. "Only in your dreams, freshman."

"Playing college basketball used to be my dream and look where I am now. So far my dreams have come true, plus I get to sleep with you for the rest of this week. Looks like the odds are in my favor." Daniella said winking at me.

"You were sad earlier? What happened? Did you get some pussy or something?" I asked and she just laughed.

"I wish. I got something way better though." Daniella said lying back on one of my pillows and sighing.

"And what was that?" I asked.

"None of your business." She said laughing right after the words left her mouth.

"I can't stand you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well it's a good thing you're laying down." She countered.

"You are such an annoying little bitch." I said hitting Daniella with one of my pillows a couple of times before she stopped me.

"Fine, the thing I got was a reason to stay here longer." She said catching the pillow and snatching it away from me.

"You can't stay here longer than what we talked about, freshman. You're out after this week." I spoke seriously.

"Please, Raquel? My roommate kicked me out." She said pouting and I just rolled my eyes.

"How can she kick you out when the fucking room isn't even hers? Plus you pay for it too." I said getting a little angry on Daniella's behalf.

"Actually my scholarship pays for it and besides, she didn't really kick me out, but I can't be in there. I'm doing her a favor by staying away from her. I don't want to hurt her anymore. Please, Raquel? Can I stay here?" Daniella begged and I really wanted to slap her for pouting like that. How was I supposed to tell her No?

"Ugh fine!" I said sighing loudly. "I lied anyway. I only have two roommates and they're a couple that can't seem to go a day without each other, so there's two extra rooms.

"Thank you so much Raquel!" Daniella squealed, hugging me and kissing my cheek. What is up with this girl and kissing people's cheeks?

"Yeah yeah. Just don't tell anyone because freshman aren't allowed in the apartments. You actually have to be twenty to live here, so keep your mouth shut and you can't invite your friends over here." I  laid out my rules. Some of them anyway. I was definitely going to make a list of Do's and Don'ts for the little freshman.

"But my only friends are your brother and Nadia and you like both of them." She said with a frown.

"Have you seen Giovanni here at all?" I asked.

"No."

"Exactly, his destructive ass isn't invited here, unless our parents visit and I have to play nice. Other than that, my brother isn't allowed in here. I spent fifteen years having to share my personal space with him. My parents wouldn't let me keep him out of my room because they thought it was mean. But they were perfectly fine when my older brothers did it to me. Fucking double standards."

"Wait, how many of you is it?" Daniella asked, cutting off my rant.

"Five. There's me of course, Giovanni, my twin older brothers Rafiq and Rahim. We just call them Ra and RaRa. Then there's our baby sister Gabriela. She was blessed with a normal name. In other words, our parents didn't choose her name online after searching fancy names for babies. Or cool names for girls."

"Your parents seem cool."Daniella laughed and I glared at her.

"Whatever. What about you? You got any brothers and/or sisters?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm an only child." Daniella smiled happily.

"No wonder you're so whiny. You're used to getting your way." I said making her smile turn into a frown.

"I am not whiny. And so what if I got my way. There is nothing wrong with being spoiled." Daniella crossed her arms defiantly.

"But there is something wrong with being a brat. Brat." I said making her gasp and hit me with a pillow.

"And here comes the tantrum." I said laughing as Daniella continued to hit me with the pillow.

"I'm not a brat!" She said stopping her assault and resorting to pouting.

"Calm down cry baby. I was just kidding." I said pushing her playfully.

"Why are you always calling me names? I'm always kid, child, freshman, cry baby. You do know my name is Daniella right?" She asked me.

"I know your name, freshman." I said shrugging.

"Just a thought, are you going to moan freshman when we have sex?" She asked, shocking with me with how bold she was.

"I've had enough of you for tonight." I said laughing and lying down.

"Said no girl ever." Dani bragged lying down too.

"You know that can be a good and a bad thing." I pointed out.

"I could show you which way I meant if you're curious." Daniella said, propping her head up with her hand and the support of her elbow and facing me with a smirk.

"Goodnight, freshman." I said refusing to entertain her anymore.

"Well of course, you get to spend it with me." She said laughing at her own stupidity. "Okay okay, I'm done for tonight."

"Good." I said turning my bedside lamp off.

"Goodnight, Raquel." Daniella said, shifting around a little bit before kissing my lips.

"What the hell, freshman!?" I said hitting her. I'm not sure where I hit her since it was so dark.

"I swear I was aiming for your cheek." Daniella spoke through an obvious attempt to hold in her laughter.

"I swear you are so close to getting kicked out." I said shaking my head and closing my eyes.

"I guess my lips just have a mind of their own." She said and I could hear the smirk in her voice. Don't ask me how.

"So close." I said turning so my back was facing her.

"Is this your way of saying you want to be the little spoon?" She whispered and I wanted to kick her out right then.

"Go to fucking sleep, freshman." I said through gritted teeth. I sounded sort of like my mom when she'd tell us to "put that shit back" in the grocery store. Funny thing is, she'd just end up buying whatever it was for us anyway.

"Okay, I'm really done for tonight. Goodnight, baby mama." She said and I didn't even respond because she'd just keep going.

Daniella Fuller was one complicated individual. Keeping up with her mood swings was like being on a roller coaster. One minute she's horny, then she's sad, then she's excited, then she's mad, then she starts the whole cycle over again with being horny.

This was going to be one hell of a semester.

(Author's Note)

Another short chapter. I know. I swear they get longer.

Question, who's your favorite character so far? 🤔 That is if you have one.

Anyway, thanks for reading! 😀

Comment, Vote, Share!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

33.6K 1.1K 27
With basketball, comes the players. ** Read the sequel "The Loony Garden" *Completed* *Unedited* New account where I actively update is @DepressionsL...
SPECTRUM Rielledivi द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

61 3 15
It's a new year in Marymount Manhattan University, and the life of nine students intertwine in the most unique way. They're friends, or so they say...
374 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
House of Boys J.D. Young द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

61 0 21
Moses decides to move in with his Dad after his parents bitter divorce to avoid the venomous reactions of his Mom. His Dad Mario has made a deal with...