Greedy ❖The Vampire Diaries❖...

By -get-well-soon-

❝Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best And I'm greedy. ❞ ________________ ... More

Epigraph
Cast
00. Morning Wake Up Call
01. New Alliances
02. Keep Your Humanity
03. UnFair
04. The Woods Are A NoNo
05. Blondie and Blue Eyes
06. Ok
07. It's Back
08. Dirty-Little Secrets
09. To Be or Not To Be Married
10. Shots Fired??
11. Tequilas and Secrets
12. Prank Night Fail
14. Daddy's Coming To Town
15. Homecoming Pt.1
16. Homecoming Pt.2
17. Homecoming Pt.3
18. Equally
New BOOK
19. Dinner Party Pt.1
20. Dinner Party Pt. 2
21. What A Ball!
22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later
NEW BOOK!!!
SEQUEL
Hi!

13. Up In Flames

2.2K 58 39
By -get-well-soon-

 Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)- Felix Jaehn ft. Jasmine Thompson

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line 

Dedicated to @Gigiross for following me. Thanks bae❤️❤️

________________________

Damon Salvatore walked down the stairs toward the living room. On his way down he saw two dead body's at the foot of the steps. Most likely drained of blood from his brother. 

When Damon walked into the living room he saw some girls playing a more bloody version of twister and Stefan sitting on the couch while spinning  the dial. 

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please.", Stefan bit into one of the girls' wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug."

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house too brother. Oh! Would you like a spin?"

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?"

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be."

Damon shook his head in disgust, before there was a knock at the door. 

The raven-haired vampire went to the door and opened it revealing a blonde bombshell. 

Rebekah Mikaelson. 

"Where's Stefan?", she asked, while walking into the house.

"Who the hell are you ?" Damon asked her. 

Rebekah just ignored him while she walked into the living room, "He left us here. My brother actually left us here."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan said from the couch. 

"You'll care because your wife is in the back of my trunk, getting ready to wake up from being daggered."

"Your Klaus' other sister?" Damon asked. 

Rebekah turned around to face Damon, "Rebekah, pleasure, I'm sure." She turned back around to Stefan, "Which ones my room?"

Stefan shook his head and smiled," You're not staying here. Mirabella can stay here though. So, why don't you hand over her body?"

"Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself.", Rebekah threw a pair of keys at Stefan, "She's all yours."

Rebekah left the Salavtores and walked upstairs in search of a room. 

"So I guess she's staying here, I'm gonna get Mirabella." Stefan said as he walked out to the driveway. 

___________________________

Mirabella woke up with a gasp. 

The first thing she felt was anger at Klaus for daggering her, then she felt worry for Elena because she did not know if Elena was alive or dead. 

But after thinking, she got more worried about where the hell she was. 

She was laying on a bed in an unfamiliar room filled with bookshelves and a desk. 

On the bed she found clothes laid out for her. She was going to admit that whoever picked the outfit had good taste. 

While Mirabella was taking off her black tank-top and jeans from the night before, she heard footsteps enter the room. 

Bella turned around and saw Stefan Salvatore. 

  "Hello, Bella.", Stefan said. 

Mirabella notice Stefan look her up and down, considering she was only in her black lace bra and matching underwear. Mirabella, was far from ashamed because she knew she had a great body and wasn't afraid to show it.

"Stefan, I see your humanity is still off." 

"Yeah, well, you can thank your brother."

"Trust me, thanking him is the last thing on my mind."

"What's on your mind then?", Stefan asked stepping closer to Mirabella.

Bella just smirked, "Oh, no.No, no, no. I am not having sex with you while you have no emotions. Good luck next time Mr. Salvatore."

"Don't worry Mrs.Salvatore, I don't need luck.", Stefan was now whispering in Bella's ear seductively. Stefan kissed Mirabella's jawline and slowly traveled down her neck leaving a trail of kisses. 

Mirabella's skin was on fire, she wanted the Salvatore, there was no denying it. But she decided that she would be the teaser and him the tease receiver. 

Mirabella wrapped her arms around Stefan's neck kissing his nose, then his lips, then his cheeks, traveling down to his neck slowly going down to his abdomen, right when she reached his happy trail, she stood up and walked into the bathroom with her clothes to change, calling out behind her, "Like I said Mr. Salvatore, no sex."

Stefan just scoffed, but before he could leave she asked, "Is Elena still alive?"

"Yeah, I didn't kill her, just drank from her a little bit. Apparently her blood is needed to create hybrids."

"Where's Klaus?"

"He ran when Damon told him they found Mikael."

"Oh. And Rebekah?" 

"She has forced herself into living with us."

"And me? Am I allowed to live here."

"Of course you are. You are my wife."

"Why do you love me, your emotions are off? You shouldn't be able to love."

"I think my love for you is too strong to go away even without emotions, but I just don't allow emotion for other people."

"Well, I'm honored Mr. Salvatore, but I will still do everything I can to make sure your humanity is turned back on."

"Good luck Mrs.Salvatore."

Mirabella turned back around and started towards the bathroom door but not before calling out,"I don't need luck Mr.Salvatore." 

-----------------------------------

Mirabell stepped out of the bathroom after taking a shower and changing into a new set of clothes. She was wearing a gray crop top with black skinny jeans and black pumps. 

She walked down the steps to the living room where Damon and Stefan were drinking bourbon.

"Isn't it a little early to be drinking?", she asked.

"It's five o'clock somewhere." Damon answered. 

Stefan got off the couch and walked to Mirabella and took her hand. He started to drag her towards his car. 

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To school."

"Why?"

"Because Klaus is making me keep and eye on Elena and you don't want me to hurt her or anyone else so your gonna want to watch me."

"Fine. But you owe me and Elena hates me so I highly doubt she wants me as a guardian angel." 

"Well, at least you'll make some friends."

"Whatever."

_______________________________

Elena walked out of the bathroom not wanting to be apart of Caroline and Tyler's fight since Tyler showed up to school with blood on his shirt. 

While she was walking out she bumped into Stefan," Hello, Elena"

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I'm going back to school. Go Timberwolves!"

"What?! Why?"

"Klaus wants me to keep an eye on you. I'm just doing what I'm told."

Mirabella walked up beside Stefan, "And I'm here to make sure Stefan doesn't kill anyone and to protect you and your little Scooby-Gang  from him." She pointed to Stefan.

"I'm going to be late for class." 

Elena started to leave, but Stefan stopped her, "Oh, uh, class is this way."

"Let go of her Stefan." 

Stefan just ignored Mirabella, "Elena do you think I want to be a senior for the 100th time? No. I don't have a choice in the matter. Do you think Bella wants to watch you. Probably not."

"I surprisingly don't mind, you seem like a cool girl.", Mirabella said, "But I know you don't exactly like me right now, so I'm gonna shut up."

Stefan continued, "If we don't have a choice in the matter neither do you."

"Let go of me."

"Let her go." Alaric said coming up behind Elena. 

Stefan let go and pushed Alaric onto a wall of lockers, "Don't! Stop it." Mirabella warned. 

"You're not going to get in my way. You hear me?" , Stefan patted Alaric's shoulder and walked away, "I will see you three in history."

When Stefan was gone Mirabella turned to Alaric, "Are you okay?"

He nodded but then looked at her, "Who are you?"

"Klaus's good sister, on your side, and Stefan's wife."

"Oh, You're Mirabella."

"Yeah.", Mirabella turned to Elena, "Elena, I know we didn't start off right, but I do want to protect you and your friends, because no one deserves to have their life turned upside down by my dick of a brother. So can we at least try to be friends."

"Sure. I appreciate you helping me. Friends is the least I can do."

"To history then, ", Mirabella said holding her arm out to Elena.

Elena nodded and looped her arm through Mirabella, the two girls talking and laughing on the way to their next class. 

__________________________

Alaric, Elena and Mirabella were in the history classroom talking about Stefan's appearance at the school.

"Why is he here?" Alaric asked.

"Klaus compelled him to watch over Elena. Now that her blood is the way to create hybrids, she is an asset.", Mirabella explained.

"So now he's a bodyguard?", Alaric asked. 

"I don't know what he is. But he's definitely not Stefan." Elena said. 

The bell rang and students started to fill up the classroom. 

"Look, him being here is not good for any of us. We have to do something.", Mirabella finished before walking to a desk and sitting down. 

Elena sat in the seat beside Mirabella and Caroline sat next to Elena smiling at the Mikaelson/Salvatore. 

Stefan entered the class and stopped at a seat next to Mirabella, it was taken by some jock. 

"You're in my seat." Stefan said. The boy got up letting Stefan sit down. He turned to Mirabella, "Hey, you.", He winked. 

Mirabella just scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

Alaric turned around from the chalkboard, facing the class, " Welcome back, Seniors. Lets turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders-- The Native Americans."

"What about the Vikings?", a new voice asked.

Mirabella turned and faced the door where the voice came from. There she stood her sister. 

"Theres no evidence that viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" 

"My names Rebekah Mikaelson. I'm new, and history's my favorite subject."

'Mikaelson. Like Mirabella Mikaelson."

"Yes, she's my sister. I know, how could that disaster be related to me? I ask that question everyday.",Mirabella commented.

The class erupted into laughs and Rebekah just glared at Mirabella, while Bella sent her sister a smile. 

______________________________

It was now the end of the day and cheerleading, football and track try-outs were being held. 

Mirabella was very flexible and enjoyed cheering at competitions so she decided not to be an introvert and try-out. 

She was wearing a blue crop top that had, 'Born to be a unicorn ' printed on the front with black spandex and Nike sneakers.

Mirabella walked onto the field and went to Caroline. She saw her sister talking to her. When she reached Caroline, Caroline started ranting about how Rebekah was trying to take Caroline's life. 

"Don't worry if anyone can show up my sister it's me.", Mirabella reassured. 

While Caroline was talking to Tyler, Rebekah started to a series of flips and finished in split. Everyone was cheering her on until Mirabella came up.

"Watch this."

Mirabella went and did several flip sequence, even back flips. 

Everyone cheered for her while Rebekah just scowled.

Mirabella went up to her sister and said, "Try again next year."

__________________________

Elena, Caroline, Mirabella, Alaric, and Damon were in the history classroom discussing how to deal with Stefan. 

Mirabella started going over the plan, " I will lure Stefan away from the bonfire. Then when  he's distracted--"

"I'll shoot him.", Alaric said. 

"Can't Bonnie just ju-ju him or something?" Damon asked. 

"I'm trying to keep Bonnie out of this. I don't trust that Stefan won't hurt her." Elena responded. 

Mirabella nodded and continued on, "Caroline are you covered?"

"Yes! I will make sure that the old Forbes Jail cell is prepped and ready."

"We're forgetting a key player here. Rebekah? Wherever Stefan goes the blonde tends to follow.", Damon interrupted. 

Mirabella turned to the Salvatore and smirked, "Oh, I actually thought of that. You'll just use some of your charm and she'll be swooning."

"Might have better luck finding the dagger.", Alaric shot back.

"Are you ever not going to be mad at me Ric?"

"Doubtful."

"Sorry I'm late. What's going on?" Tyler asked as he walked into the classroom.

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply. Enough to keep Stefan down for a while.", Elena told him. 

Tyler shook his head, "You can't do that to Stefan."

"Why not?", Caroline asked her boyfriend. 

"Trust me, Tyler, it's in his best interest." Elena nodded. 

"Yeah.", Caroline agreed.

"It's not in Klaus's."

Mirabella looked at Tyler in a weird way. 

"But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler." Caroline insisted, "Why are you acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave minion." 

With those words Mirabella finally realized what was happening at when she and Damon met eyes they both knew they were thinking the same thing. 

"Uh, Oh", Mirabella muttered. 

"What?", Alaric asked. 

"Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. I owe him everything."

Mirabella and Damon cautiously walked close to Tyler. 

"Oh, boy." Damon sighed. 

"Ok, can we cool it on the commentary, please." Caroline yelled frustrated. 

"What is going on?", Elena asked. 

Mirabella grabbed the vervain dart on the table. 

"I'm just going to go." Tyler said, turning to walk away. 

Before he could leave Mirabella sped to him and stabbed him in the neck with the dart.

 "What are you doing?!" Caroline yelled. 

"He's been sired.", Damon said.

"What?", Alaric asked in disbelief. 

"Sired. He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus's blood created him."

"Loyal how?" Elena asked. 

Mirabella decided to answer, "He'll seek acceptance from his master. It's really rare, but maybe not so much in hybrids."

"So how do I fix him?", Caroline asked. 

"Get a new boyfriend.", Damon smirked. 

________________________________

Mirabella saw Stefan and Rebekah at a keg stand and decided to walk over. Commencing the plan. 

"Excuse me." Mirabella said reaching for the tube in the keg. 

"Mirabella. Hi. What are you doing?", Stefan asked. 

"I'm having fun Stefan. You got a problem with that?", Bella proceeded to gulp down the drink in her red solo cup. 

"All right, take it easy." Stefan warned, "We both know you're kind of a lightweight."

"Huh. Really? You think I'm going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?" 

Mirabella walked past Stefan bumping into his shoulder, purposefully. 

___________________________

Mirabella was lying on a metal bleacher, when she heard footsteps, "I used to know every constellation. How did I forget them all?"

"You need to go home.", Stefan said. 

"Fine. Let me find Damon. He's my ride."

"You're joking right."

"Uh-oh. It's the fun police. I thought that ripper Stefan was supposed to be the life of the party. Come on, I wanna see what its like to have a crazy night with the one and only Damon Salvatore."

"All right, thats it I'm driving you home. Come on.", Stefan started to walk away. 

Mirabella claimed over the bleacher railing, now on the outside ledge. 

"What are you, 5? Get down."

"Why? Are you afraid that I'm going to--ohh" Mirabella almost fell before completing her sentence. "Ha. That was close. Klaus would not be happy if he found out his sister cracked her skull."

"You're hilarious." 

"Look, Stefan, no hands." Mirabella lifted her hands off the railing. She almost fell back before she caught herself, "Woah. Ha, Ha."

Stefan had a serious look on his face. 

Mirabella had a smile on her face before she started to fall,"Aah!"

Stefan sped and catched her before she could hit the ground.

They looked deep into each others eyes before Mirabella spoke, "I knew you'd catch me."

Stefan put her down on her feet their lips not far from meeting. 

Until a dart gun was shot into his back. 

Stefan met Mirabella's eyes, "I'm sorry, Stefan," she breathed out. 

"You ok?", Alaric asked her. 

"Yeah. I'm...fine." 

"You look like your questioning this."

"The plan worked that's all that matters. Let's just get him out of here."

Mirabella opened the trunk to Alaric's SUV. Alaric was carrying Stefan over his shoulder and threw him in. 

Mirabella got into the back seat while Elena got into the passenger side. 

Mirabella was shot with a vervain dart and passed out, when all of a sudden a fire stared heading to the car. 

Elena was still in the passenger side and look behind her to see Mirabella passed out. 

Alaric ran to the other side Elena was on, "Open the door!", he yelled. 

"I can't! It won't open. Mirabella, she's in the back passed out. Someone shot her with vervain."

The car door was locked and Elena couldn't pry it open. 

"What the hell?", Elena said. 

Alaric ran to a random truck and pulled out a lacrosse stick. He went to the car and started to bang on the window with the stick handle. 

Alaric opened the trunk and Elena went through the back grabbing Bella's arm on the way out dragging her with her. 

Just as she was about to get out the fire roared causing Elena to let go of Mirabella's arm and fall out of the truck. 

"Alaric we have to get them out.", Elena yelled. 

Alaric went and grabbed Stefan dropping him away from the fire. 

When he went back to get Mirabella he couldn't get in. The fire had grown to much. 

Alaric pulled Stefan and Elena back sensing the truck would blow. 

He was right.  

The SUV blew up with Mirabella inside. 

Stefan awoke and looked at the two humans by his side, Their face distraught. 

"What's wrong?", he asked. 

"Stefan...", Alaric sighed. 

 Stefan turned to see the SUV on fire, "What happened?"

Elena grimaced,"Stefan... Mirabella was in the truck.... whe-when it blew."

Stefan looked back to the truck, getting lost in the flames. Looking for any sign of life. 

Unfortunately, he didn't find it. 

____________________________

Word Count: 2895 

Don't hate me. You and I both know she's not dead.

OR IS SHE!!!!!

ANYHOO....

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW. 

BYEEEEEEE

-LILY💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 649 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
74.3K 1.9K 45
Jessica Gilbert was normal.... if you looked past the fact that she was a tribrid but that was easy since only a handful of people knew. Her life cha...
351K 11.1K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
60.5K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...