Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

By KarmyVolkevens

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... More

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
3. "Shopping"
5. "Is This a Game To You?"
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
11. One on One
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
29. "Hoemance"
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
43. N.I.M.D.K
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
24. Parking Ticket
25. Ménage à trois
26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

4. Do I Know You?

1.5K 88 33
By KarmyVolkevens

Excuse any typos

"Why can't I just stay here? We can go later."

"No. I'm not falling for that again." Nadia said trying to drag me out of her dorm room.

She was trying to get me to go back to my room and try to talk things out with my roommate. There was really no point because my roommate hated me. Why? I have no idea considering I'd never met her until that first day in our room, but I guess I just gave off a bad vibe or something.

"Just give me some time to get myself together first. My legs are asleep, so they might not work properly and who the hell is going to take someone with spaghetti legs seriously?"

"Daniella, I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. Stop being a little bitch and go talk to her!" Nadia yelled in my face.

"That's your nicest way possible? I'd hate to see you being mean." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Then I'd suggest you get up." Nadia said, giving me a look that sent chills down my spine.

"You're really sexy when you look at me like that." I said biting my lip. I was just kidding. Ya know. The good ole distraction?

"I'm sexy no matter how I look at you. Now come on." She said yanking me up roughly.

"I can't argue with that." I said laughing and letting her lead me into the hallway.

"Thank God we're on the same floor." Nadia said, turning a corner and getting closer and closer to my room. I wanted to run, but Nadia's grip was too tight.

"You have really strong fingers." I said and she just shook her head.

"I also have a strong tongue, but you'll never experience either, so shut the fuck up." Nadia said making me do exactly that.

I wanted to say something back, but I decided against it.

Before I could even prepare myself Nadia knocked on my door.

"Why'd you knock!" I whisper yelled. "I have a key!"

"So what?" She said shrugging.

A beat later, the door swung open.

"Did you lose your key or something?" My roommate asked looking annoyed.

"No, she just-"

"I don't really care. Next time you knock, don't expect an answer and if you're bringing her here to fuck, be prepared to get snitched on." My roommate said going to her side of the room.

"We're actually here to talk to you." Nadia spoke up.

"I don't want to talk to you." My roommate said sounding bored.

"Well you're just going to have to suck it up." Nadia said pulling me to my roommate's side. I had never really been over here and I have to admit, it looked cool. There were trophies and metals. There were even soccer jerseys on the wall. They were mostly professional players, but one stood out to me.

"You went to Livingston High School?" I said spotting the red, black, and white jersey with our school name on the back.

"Yes, and so did you. It's funny how you recognized and piece of clothing, but not my face." My roommate said laughing bitterly.

"Do I know you?" I asked regretting my words right after they left my mouth. That wasn't going to make anything better. Of course you know her dumbass, you just don't remember her.

"Probably not by my face, considering your eyes were focused on something way lower the night we met." She said and I was starting to understand what Nadia was talking to me about the first day we met.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I'm more than sure that I warned you before we did anything." I said earning a slap in the back of the head from Nadia.

"Now you see what I mean?" She said giving me a look that expressed how much of a dumbass she thought I was.

"It didn't just happen once. It went on for months. How do you not remember me?" My roommate said looking more hurt than angry.

"I know I warned you not to get attached." I said refusing to take any blame in this situation.

"And then you'd make love to me and it would seem like you changed your mind." She said looking like she was going to cry.

"Woah woah woah. I never made love to you." I said laughing.

"You think this is funny?!" My roommate said getting angry and walking towards me.

"Woah, no need to get violent, what my dumbass friend meant to say was that she's sorry she's so much of a hoe that she can't remember the names of the girls she's been with because there are just too many." Nadia said trying to help.

"No, what I meant to say was that it's not my fault girls mmm mmmm mm." I couldn't finish my sentence because Nadia put her hand over my mouth, muffling my words.

"I can't believe I was dumb enough to I fall for you." My roommate said wiping at her eyes.

"How could you have fallen for me? We just had sex." I asked genuinely confused.

"It wasn't the sex. It was how sweet you were after. It was the way you would hold me and play in my hair until we fell asleep. It was waking up in the morning not from some annoying ass alarm clock or my mom yelling at me that it was time for school, but from you kissing me only for us to go at it all over again. How was I was I supposed to read that? You made me feel special, so I thought I was special to you. And eventually, I fell for you." She said and I felt like the biggest asshole ever. Nadia was right yet again. I did lead girls on without even knowing I was doing it.

"I'm so sorry." I said trying to step towards my roommate, but she backed away from me.

"I really don't need anymore mixed signals from you." She said laughing weakly and wiping her eyes.

"I know this probably won't make our situation any better, but what's your name?" I asked and she let a few more tears spill from her eyes before answering.

"Does it really matter? You'll just forget it like before." She said going back to the mean attitude.

"I promise I won't forget, plus we're roommates. I'll see you everyday, maybe we can be friends-"

"I don't want to be your friend! I hate you!" She said managing to get to me by pushing Nadia aside. "I hate you, Daniella." She said quieter than she did the first time.

She was just glaring into my eyes and right when I took a look into her piercing blue ones. I knew her name. Weird right?

"It's Mya." I said hating myself for remembering. I had repressed memories of this girl for a reason.

"What made you remember?" She asked looking shocked.

"Your eyes." I said going to caress her cheek, but I stopped myself.

"You feel the same way I do." She said and I shook my head.

"I don't." I said backing away from her. "You were just temporary. My feelings for you were temporary."

This is what I had told myself over and over again until I finally believed it. Then I met Raquel and I removed Mya from my head completely. It was crazy how I did it. I really didn't remember her, but now I do and I wish I didn't.

"Is that how you cope? You can't tell me our times together didn't mean anything to you. You don't treat someone that's just temporary the way you treated me. Our kisses weren't temporary. Our talks weren't temporary. We weren't temporary. I meant something to you. If I didn't, you would have just dropped me like you did the others, but you always came back to me and you always welcomed me with open arms and legs." She said with a smirk.

"If I didn't treat you the way I did, I wouldn't have been able to get what I wanted from you. Which was sex. That's all you were for me, a good fuck." I lied right through my teeth.

Though I didn't have feelings for Mya now, I did have feelings for her when we were messing around. She was the exception. I cared deeply for her, but I wouldn't let myself fall for her because I didn't want to be in a relationship with anyone my age. Yes, Nadia was right again. I have commitment issues.

"You could have gotten sex from anyone though? Why did you try so hard to get it from me if it's all you wanted? What about the nights we just talked? Explain those to me." Mya said squinting her eyes at me.

"None of that even matters anymore though. I'm over you." I said honestly. I was over her.

"If that's true, then why are you crying?" She asked and I wiped my face. I didn't even know I was crying. I never cry.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked pathetically.

"You're the one that wanted to talk." Mya shrugged.

"Actually, I didn't want to talk, I didn't even want to be here." I said wiping my face and glaring at Nadia. This was all her fault.

"Since we're done talking, do you mind getting the hell off of my side of the room? It's bad enough we have to share."

I didn't hesitate to leave Mya's side of our room. I went right past mine and walked out of our room slamming the door behind me.

I didn't know where I was going. I just kept going where ever my feet led me. I took the stairs instead of the elevator and once I made it to the lobby, I stepped outside. My feet continued to have a mind of their own and before I knew it, I was knocking on Raquel's door.

Raquel

I was trying to take a nap when I heard a knock at my door.

Thinking it was one of my homegirls, I got up and opened the door without looking through the peep hole.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked frowning when I saw Dani. She had her head down, so I wasn't able to realize that she was crying until after I spoke.

"What's wrong?" I asked softening my tone.

"Can I crash here tonight?" She asked sniffling.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." I spoke and she sighed.

"Forget it." Dani said turning around, but I grabbed her and pulled her into my apartment, closing the door behind her.

"When you're ready to talk, let me know." I said going back to my couch.

Dani walked into the living room and sat next to me.

Her silence was really weird because she's usually running her mouth.

"Are you hungry? I could make you something." I said just wanting the awkward silence in the room to be filled.

She just shook her head and I sighed.

"This is really weird. Why can't you just say something? Tell me off. Let's argue. Anything." I said pushing Dani's shoulder.

"Can you just hold me? That's what my mom does when I'm in a bad mood." She said and I had to keep myself from making a snarky remark.

"How about I just bake you some brownies? They always make me feel better."

"Please." She said giving me a pleading look.

I sighed before obliging.

"Ugh, come here you big baby." I said opening my arms for the younger girl.

Dani instantly came to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you." She whispered and couldn't fight the smile that spread across my face.

"No problem, kiddo." I said and she sighed.

-

Eventually Dani fell asleep in my arms and it felt really weird, so I tried to get up, but she just squeezed me tighter and buried her head into my neck.

"Don't leave me." She mumbled into my neck.

"This is really weird, freshman. And I have to pee." I said successfully getting up.

Dani was pouting and her hair was a mess. She looked really cute, but instead of telling her that, I went into my bathroom and pretended to pee.

Daniella

Right after Raquel abandoned me, my phone started ringing. I looked at the device only to see a picture of Nadia and me making funny faces, which meant she was calling.

"What do you want?" I said answering my phone with an attitude.

"You're mad at me." She said sounding like she was pouting.

"Just a little, considering talking to her was your idea." I said rolling my eyes and lying back on the couch.

"So everything I assumed about you was right? You do have commitment issues. It's not just about you liking older women. You know that dating someone when there aren't any obstacles means that things could last long."

"No, it means that I'll have time to mess them up." I said sighing. "Mya was the exception. I really liked her, but I scared myself out of committing to her. Instead I just kept her around the best way I knew how."

"With lies and sex." Nadia concluded.

"Yeah. Funny things is, by trying not to hurt her, I hurt her." I said sliding a hand down my face. "I really liked her, but I repressed those feelings. I had to."

"No you didn't. You chose to. You broke her heart, Daniella." Nadia said sounding like she felt sorry for Mya.

"I didn't mean to. When I stopped talking to her, it was to protect her. I didn't want her to fall in love with me and I didn't want to fall in love with her. I almost did though." I said shaking my head.

"I just don't understand how you actually managed to forget her. That takes skill." Nadia said laughing.

"It's a coping mechanism I learned about in Psychology. Don't stress, repress." I said laughing too, but it was forced.

"So you don't have feelings for her anymore?" Nadia asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, why?" I asked and she coughed on the other end of the phone.

"Um, no reason." Nadia said and I rolled my eyes.

"If you like her, go for it." I said laughing at how obvious Nadia was being about her newfound crush.

"I don't like her. We just talked after you left and we have a lot in common. The biggest thing being us trying to change a player and getting our hearts broken. And even if I did like her, she still has feelings for you and I don't want to get into that drama." Nadia spoke extremely fast and I knew she was lying.

"Do you mind going to my room and packing one of my duffle bags with clothes and stuff? I don't care what you get, just make sure it's comfortable." I said changing the subject.

"Where are you?" She asked and I sighed.

"Don't worry about that. Are you going to get me some stuff or not?"

"How will I know where to bring them?"

"I'll come to your room and get them. You got me or not?" I asked slightly irritated.

"I got you. I'm going to get them now, so be at my room in about 20 minutes." Nadia told me.

"Thank you. I'm on my way now."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"What the hell are you getting a duffle bag for?" Raquel asked obviously having heard my conversation.

"Please don't be a bitch. I need a place to sleep and you said you had my back." I said turning around to look at her. My heart instantly fluttered in my chest at the sight.

"You are so beautiful." I thought to myself.

"Thank you." Raquel said and I blushed.

"I could have sworn I thought that." I said feeling my cheeks get hot.

"Look, I have your back, but you can't stay here, I actually have suite mates, but they aren't coming until classes start because they're seniors." She explained.

"Then just let me crash here for the rest of this week and I'll be out of your hair." I begged.

"No. Why can't you stay in your own room?" She frowned.

"My roommate hates me and I'm afraid she'll murder me in my sleep." I said and Raquel just laughed.

"What's the real reason?" She asked.

"She and I had something in the past and I really hurt her. I can't share a room with her, Raquel. She hates me." I pouted.

"Send in a request for a new roommate." She said shrugging.

"I can't. Roommates are final. The only way I can get a different one is if I do it next semester." I whined.

"Fine. You can stay here for the rest of this week, then you're out. Got it?" Raquel said pointing at me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said running to her and crushing her in a hug.

"Let me go, freshman." Raquel said laughing and trying to shake me off.

"You're the best!" I said kissing her cheek and letting her go.

"Yuck! Freshman germs." Raquel said wiping her cheek and making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I said laughing. "I'll be right back. I'm going to get my clothes and stuff from Nadia."

"Why can't you just stay with her?" She asked looking more curious than anything.

"She already has a roommate." I responded.

"Well, I have three suite mates, yet here you are." Raquel said, gesturing to me.

"Your suite mates aren't here, her roommate is already on campus." I pointed out.

"Ugh, just go get your stuff." She said, lying back on the couch.

"Okay, be right back." I said leaving out of the door and practically sprinting to the dorms.

-

When I got to Nadia's dorm, she wasn't there.

"Nadia's not in here, but you can wait for her if you want." Chastity said welcoming me inside.

"Thanks." I said walking into the room. I sat on Nadia's bed this time and pulled out my phone.

"So how has your day been?" Chastity asked trying to make conversation I guess.

"Shitty. How has yours been?" I asked.

"It's been pretty great actually. I caught the guy I like staring at me today in the caf." She said, making me scoff.

"Oh how wonderful! The guy you like is a creep." I said making her frown.

"He is not a creep. And even if he is, I'm one too because I stare at him all the time. It's kind of hard not to." She said, making want to gag.

"I've heard enough." I said looking back at my phone.

"Geez, what crawled up your ass." Chastity asked laughing and sitting on her bed.

"I already told you I was having a shitty day. What more do you need to know?" I asked with irritation in my tone.

"What made your day so shitty?" She asked, seemingly unaffected by my obvious attitude.

"You as of right now. I don't want to talk about it." I said opening the Brain Dots app on my phone.

"You're cute when you're mad." Chastity laughed at me.

"Shut up." I said laughing too.

"Oh look. I made you smile!" She spoke excitedly.

"I wasn't smiling, my teeth needed to breathe." I argued and Chastity just laughed.

"Oh good you're already here." Nadia spoke as she walked into the room with my duffle bag.

"I could only fit enough clothes in there for like three days, but if you need more, I can always go back and get you some. I also put your toothbrush and toothpaste in there. Your body wash and shampoo are in the front pouch. I also put some lady products in there just in case you get a visit from the monthly bitch." Nadia said making me laugh.

"Thanks mom." I quipped, earning a glare from Nadia.

"You better be glad I'm nice."

"No, I better be glad you have a crush on Mya." I said making Nadia blush. "Oh my gosh! You really do a have a crush on her!"

"No, I don't!" Nadia said throwing my duffle bag at me and barely missing my head.

"Woah woah woah, calm down crazy woman." I said grabbing my duffle bag and standing up.

"Anyway, where will you be? I think you should let someone know just in case something were to happen. It's not like I'm going to follow you, I just want to know that you're safe wherever it is that you'll be." Nadia said making me smile.

"Aw, you're so cute." I said pinching her cheeks.

"Yeah yeah, but where will you be?" She asked again.

"I'm just gonna crash with one of my teammates for the rest of the week." I shrugged. "She lives in the apartments."

"Oh okay, well if you need anything just call me." Nadia said and I rolled my eyes.

"You act like I'm leaving town, the apartments are like a five minute walk from here and vice versa. But I will call you if I need anything, or if I just want to annoy you. I'll even send you pictures with me holding random objects so you know it's really me and not some killer pretending to be me." I said and she punched me in the arm.

"Get out, asshole." Nadia said, pushing me towards the door.

"Ow! I was just kidding." I said rubbing my arm and letting myself be pushed out of Nadia and Chastity's room.

"See ya, Daniella." Chastity called out before I was completely out the door.

"See ya." I called back to Chastity. "Bye baby." I said kissing Nadia on the cheek and earning a look of disgust from her as n return.

"Leave." She said wiping her cheek and making me giggle.

I made my way back to Raquel's apartment.

-

"I'm back!" I called out when I stepped into Raquel's apartment.

"I don't care!" She called back and I just rolled my eyes.

I didn't really know where to put my stuff so I stood in the middle of the living room awkwardly until Raquel emerged from her bedroom.

"Why the hell are you standing there looking stupid?" She asked and I wanted to say something mean back, but I stopped myself. I had to remind myself that she was doing me a favor.

"I don't know where to put my stuff." I said making her sigh.

"Just put it in my room freshman, that's where you'll be sleeping." She said and I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

I get it! I'm a freshman! What is she going to call me next year? Sophomore? She really needs to be more creative with her nicknames.

"You're going to sleep on the couch for the rest of the week? Won't that be uncomfortable?" I asked.

"As a bitch, which is why I'm not letting you take it. My mom once told me to treat my guest like I'd treat myself, therefore, I give you the things I would prefer. Like my bed, for example." Raquel shrugged.

"We could always share your bed." I said and her burst out laughing.

"Not after that shit you pulled on the couch. Nice try, freshman."

"I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable because of me. I promise not to touch you." I said honestly.

"I guess I could just kick your ass if you tried anything." She said, considering it. "Eh, what the hell. Okay."

"Good." I smiled satisfied.

"Yeah whatever, I'm going to make us something to eat." Raquel spoke as she hopped up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen. I went in the opposite direction and put my stuff in her bedroom.

I looked at the bed I would be sharing with Raquel for the remainder of this week and bit my lip. Daniella, please don't get your ass kicked. I silently begged myself.

Authors Note
I know these chapters are short, but just bare with me. Right now I'm just trying to give you a feel of all the characters and then the chapters will get longer.

Comment, Vote, Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
20.1K 618 44
Emery Hall has been in love with Evan Andrews since the moment she laid eyes on him that fateful day in the fifth grade. Her whole life has been spen...
25.7K 804 42
This book is a spin-off of Shoot your shot if you haven't read that yet then you should probably go do that before reading this one or it just won't...
48.5K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...