Monster Player (Kuroko No Bas...

By retardedinpajamas

Tsukiko Satoshi is Tetsuya Kuroko's distant relative who comes and lives with him and his sister. She attends... More

1:Distant Relative
2:First Day
3:Let Me Join
4:Official Member
5:Cat Ears
6:Practice Match
7:Weird Day
Poll (not a chapter, pls read&answer)
8:Monster vs Copy Cat
9: Excited
10: We Arrived
11: Where are they?
12: There's still more
13: I love basketball!
14: Determined to beat you
15: Training Camp - Day 1
16: Training Camp - Day 2
17: Training Camp - Day 3
18: Lost in Korea
19: Training Camp - Day 4
20: Prince Charming
21: Training Camp - Day 5
22: Training Camp - Day 6
23: Kiss of Ease
24: English Guys
25: Plans
26: Take a break, Have a date. (part 1)
Take a break, Have a date. (part 2)
Slumber Party
H-Hospital?
Finals (part 1)
Finals (part 2)
Hot Springs
Back To School
Her Step-Brother
Visitors
To the Province... and an old family inn?
Grandparents and Grandchildren
Night Calls
Touring around the province with a stalker
Flying Kites on Flower Fields
The Hooded Monster
Vs. the Monster
Tsukiko's Birthday (part 1)
Tsukiko's birthday (part 2)
Extra Chapter: OC Trivias

Before the finals

6.6K 209 18
By retardedinpajamas

“Should we wake them up?” Tsukiko and Aomine heard voices as they crinkled their nose and shifted towards each other, with the brunette burying her face into his broad chest. Aomine pulled her closer to him and muttered something under his breath. “Don’t disturb those two!” a yelling voice invaded the quiet and peaceful room. Tsukiko’s eyes squinted before revealing brownish yellow eyes that drifted to Aomine’s sleeping face as he snored softly. “Get out! All of you!” she flinched hearing the loud voice yell again and squirmed out of Aomine’s arms sitting up discovering that their teammates were staring at her and Aomine while sleeping.

“What the hell?!” she exclaimed narrowing her eyes. “What are you all doing here?!”

Her growling voice made all of them flinch even Aomine who just woke up. “G-Gomenasai!” they chorused and exited the room slamming the door behind them.

Tsukiko sighed and rubbed her head. “It’s so early in the morning…” she uttered and a small squeal escaped her lips as she felt someone pull her back on the bed. “Aomine!!!”

Aomine pretended to be asleep and did fake snores, snuggling on his pillow. “Your arms are so heavy!” she pushed his long tan arms away from her body and successfully escaped his arms and fall off the bed.

“Oi, Tsukiko!” Aomine sat up seeing her stumble on the floor and is now rubbing her butt in pain. He gagged.

“What are you laughing at?!” the brunette shouted at Aomine who’s been laughing silently on the bed.

“N-Nothing” he wave it off and stood up from the bed. He pulled Tsukiko on her feet and they made their way towards the dining room to have their breakfast before having the final training for the finals.

“Ohayo, Tsukiko-san” Emiko was the only one who had greeted her because the others were scared at her for barging in Aomine’s room while they were sleeping. “Same with you, Aomine-senpai”

“Ohayo, Emiko” Tsukiko replied to her cousin and sat beside her and was followed by Aomine.

“Ohayo, Emiko” Aomine also greeted her.

“Right! Today we’re going to have hardcore training for the rest of the week before the finals!” Aya announced slapping her palm against the dining table.

.

.

.

“Kya! It hurts!” the purple head manager winced in pain after doing so and whined to Akashi who sighed at her stupidiness.

“Then why the heck did you have to do that?!” he scolded her with a facepalm.

“I wanted them to listen!”

“You should’ve just asked for their attention”

A sweat runs down on Tsukiko’s cheek as she watched the couple talk. She thought how cute they were caught a sight of Aomine looking over at her. As she glanced at him, he instantly looked away and blushed.

“Why are you blushing?” she asked him, poking his cheek.

“I’m not” he denied removing her hand from his cheek.

“Eh?” Tsukiko wondered and just let it be. She noticed that her brown hair was up to her waist now, and frowned because she didn’t like it whenever her hair was long. “Emiko…”

“What is it, Tsukiko-san?”

“My hair’s long again TT__TT” she whined, pointing at the tip of her hair as she grab it.

“Let’s just cut it later, Tsukiko-san” replied Emiko and took a sip of her tea.

“YAyy!!” Tsukiko cheered.

“Why do you want to cut it anyway, it looks good on you” Aomine asked.

“I don’t want my hair longT3T”

“Then you should’ve cut it in the first place”

“My mom didn’t let me before I transferred to Seirin”

“Mamma’s girl” Aomine gagged, laughing at her again.

“Am not!” she protested giving him a punch at the arm.

“Okay! Sheesh!” he rubbed his arm in pain, letting her win to avoid punches that she gives.

TIMESKIP~

The players had assembled in the gym to start off with their training when their coach noticed that a manager and a female player is missing. “Where the heck is Tsukiko and Emiko?!” he shouted, looking for the two. As if in cue, the gym doors opened and there entered, Tsukiko and Emiko. “Where were you two?!”

“G-Gomen, coach, I just asked Emiko to do me a favor…” Tsukiko reasoned putting her hand at the back of her head.

“Whatever, just get in line already so we can start the warm-ups” the coach instructed as she nodded and followed her orders.

“What did you guys do anyway?” Kagami asked as soon as she went in line with him.

“Oh, here” Tsukiko turned around letting him see that her once long brown hair was now cut just a few inches below her shoulders. “I let Emiko cut my hair!^_^” (A/N: Tsukiko’s hair is now as long as Mikasa’s hair when she was younger:D)

“Oh I see, but why did you guys took so long?”

“Do you have any idea how long my hair was?” Tsukiko looked at him as if he was an idiot. Well, he is.

“Eh? Whatever” Kagami sighed nonchalantly and just focused on training.

Since it was the last week they had, their coach had pushed through into hardcore training. They were allowed to sleep exactly 8 hours and weren’t allowed to stay late at night. Aya made them wear wrist bands that carried tons of weight to increase their speed. Satsuki’s cooking wasn’t really helping but instead, made their training even worse.

“What kind of cookery is this?! Are you trying to kill us?!” Aomine yelled, slamming his hand at the table.

“EH!? Then don’t eat it! It was specially made for my Tetsu-kun anyway! Starve to death!” Satsuki retorted and pulled the plate away from him and gave it to Tetsuya. “Here you go Tetsu--”

“eh?”

Tetsuya disappeared.

“Tetsu-kun?!?!”

“He even vanished because of your horrible cooking…”Aomine muttered.

“C’mon, it’s not that bad…” Tsukiko smiled, clueless how bad Satsuki’s culinary skills were.

“E-Eh, Tsukikocchi, I suggest you don’t let Satsukicchi hear you say that…” Kise whispered to her but it was too late.

“What does that mean, Kise-kun?!” she pouted giving him a glare.

“E-Eh, nothing!” he raised his eyes in defense.

“Hm, now I’ve think about it, Tsu-nyan, do you know how to cook?” Kiyoshi suddenly asked glancing at his brunette teammate.

“Eh, um, y-yeah” she admitted.

“REALLY?!”

“Well, my grandma taught me when I was little, and we used to cook in every festival there is back in my province” she answered.

“Could you cook for us, Tsu-nyan?!” Koganei requested.

“Um, I don’t know…” Tsukiko scratched her head. “I forgot how to…”

“Is that even possible?” Murasakibara commented.

“I’m not good in remembering stuff okay?” Tsukiko pouted.

“Whatever” he replied, bored.

“So could you?” Aomine was now the one who asked. Tsukiko gazed at him and shrugged. “Sure, I guess it wouldn’t hurt” agreeing, Tsukiko had joined in the kitchen and just cook one of her specialties. She wasn’t really that serious in cooking so she thought she’d just cook a few, and just let her teammates have a taste.

“Kya! Tsu-nyan’s cooking looks delicious!” everyone drooled seeing her dish.

“Tsuneko, you’d learn this from your grandma?” Aya asked with a smile as she took a bite of Tsukiko’s food.

“Y-Yeah…”

As everyone took a bit, there was a long pause before their faces turned purple. Their taste buds didn’t like the taste they received and their stomachs didn’t accept the food they just consumed. “W-What the hell did you put in this?!” Kagami hollered, spitting the food out in disgust.

“What? It’s Takuyaki” she answered tilting her head to the side curiously. “I made sure to put whipped cream”

“YOU PUT WHIP CREAM IN IT?!”

“Eh? Aren’t you supposed to put some?” Aya looked sick but still managed to swallow the food. “U-Um, Tsuneko, I think you’re supposed to put mayonnaise instead of whipped cream…” she said purple lines appearing on her head.

“Eh? Really?

“I thought you knew how to cook!” Kagami yelled at her.

“I didn’t say I was good okay! Besides, I already told you I’m not good in remembering like recipes and such!” she defended herself.

She noticed Aomine not saying a word after taking a taste of her food and was silent. “I think you killed him…” Kise whispered to her only to receive a good punch at the head. “Ow! Okay I’ll shut up!”

“U-Um, A-Aomine?” they poked him but he still didn’t budge.

“Aomine!” Tsukiko yelled as he flinched and glanced at her slowly. “Uh, h-how was the takuyaki?”

“Seriously? We all know the answer…” someone muttered.

“It’s…” they waited for an answer expecting to be something negative. “It’s delicious!!!”

“EH?!”

“Takuyaki with whipped cream is the best, Tsukiko!” he gave her a hug with a happy smile, his cheeks both blushing in delight.

“WHAT A WEIRDO!”

Tsukiko was surprised but smiled anyway. “Glad you like it!”

“Of course I do!”

“They’re perfect for each other alright-__-” thought the others while sweat dropping. 

-------------------------------------------------------

another chapter indeed!!! ^_^ this chapter was so random so sorry for its crappiness.

and im sorry for not updating this weekend :( i got sick and im still having coughs today but i still managed to update so yay!!! ^_^ hope you enjoy this chapter peeps <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.8K 37
Tsukino Gina faced a complete change in lifestyle when her family moved from Australia and back to Japan. Not only does she have to adjust to the swi...
89 5 10
Rajier Pento. She's Kuroko's friend who she followed to Seirin from Teiko. She agrees with the way he thinks and want to destroy the Generation of Mi...
85.6K 1.9K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...
148K 4.6K 34
[ Aomine x OC ] "Love is vicious, it tears you apart as soon as you start to believe you could have it all." Miyoshi Riyo grew up with Aomine. They w...