The Real Me [H.S]

By UnrealUnicorns

"All you had to do was trust me." "You're the one that's leaving..." "You're the one that isn't stopping me... More

Author Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
Epilogue.
NEW STORY
NEW COVER

17.

6K 147 20
By UnrealUnicorns

HARRY

The bright red glowing sign shone in the now dark night, saying the words 'Ed's Diner'. We walked in and the waiter, who looked in his late twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes, seemed to recognise Mia straight away.

"Mia! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you?" He exclaimed pulling her into a hug.

"I'm doing good what about you?" She cheered back with that smile that gave me a weird but good feeling inside of me.

"I'm good, I'm good. Who are these friends of yours?" He asked looking at all of us now.

"This is Kim, Andy and the One direction boys if you know who they are?" She smiled at all of us before looking back at the blonde haired waiter.

"Of course I know who they are, I don't live under a rock" He laughed as he joined him. "Anyway, I'm Ross, its nice to meet you all. Follow me to your seats" He said trailing off with us following.

I walked in sync with Mia so I could talk to her.

"So you come her often?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Not anymore. I use to loads when I was little with my dad." She said almost looking sad but recovered it with a smile. "Come on, before Niall orders all the food on the menu" She called as she hurried off to our table, where everyone was now sitting, with me slowly trailing behind her.

We sat in a booth going, Zayn, Andy, Liam, Niall, Kim, Louis, Mia and then me.

"So what's everyone having?" Niall asked as soon as everyone was looking at the menu.

"I'm thinking the chicken burger" Me and Mia said at the same time. We looked at each other and chuckled a little.

The others announced what they were having which consisted of burgers, pizzas and chicken wings. Ross soon came over smiling with the biggest grin ever as he took out orders before skipping off to the kitchen.

"So is Ross like gay?" Louis asked the question that had seemed to been on all of ours minds.

"Yes he is" Mia laughed as we all nodded.

"Anyway how's the tour going?" Kim asked changing the subject before it got awkward.

"Really well. We're just rehearsing and getting more dates ready at the moment. We don't official start for a another couple of months" Niall said to her.

"Ooooh sounds exciting where do you plan on going first?" Kim asked getting more and more curious.

"I think we've decided to start in Australian and end in the UK but we haven't sorted out what places in between yet" Niall answered again.

I didn't notice still now but it looked like Niall really liked Kim. How he seemed interested in everything she asked or said. As well as always wanting to be next to her, in the cinema, on the walk her and now.

"So life for you guys? I mean high school and that has to be fun right?" Niall asked back wanting to know more about our new found friends and I'm not going to lie, I want to know more as well.

"It would be great if we didn't have a bitch of all bitches bothering us." Kim muttered but we all heard.

"That's not nice to say about Mia here, I mean she's trying guys" Louis said which caused Mia to slap him round the back of the head making us all laugh, including Mia.

"Heyy! And no its not me. Its a girl called Stacy, she's worst than me, trust" She raised an eyebrow at Louis waiting for his reply as he smirked. However the reply didn't come from Louis' mouth, it came from mine.

"I didn't think that could happen" I smirked as she turned to me with a shocked expression and everyone laughed.

"I thought you were on my side" She moaned, sticking her bottom lip out, god she looked cute.

"Sorry love, got to stick with my boys" I said high fiving Louis over the top of her.

"Idiots" She muttered hitting her foot on top of mine under the table.

"Ouch" I muttered so only she could here and she smiled at me innocently.

"Deserved it" She said sticking her tongue out of me and I just poked her nose.

"Anyway Stacy, how is she so bad?" Louis asked Kim.

"She pretends we don't exist and then when she saw us in that magazine with you guys, she started acting all buddy, buddy which Mia was having none of and she just says loads of shit. Like she use to always want to ruin Mi-"

"Yea I think that's enough Kim" Mia said cutting Kim off at the end of her sentence like she didn't want us to know. Kim looked at her with sorry eyes, like she was saying sorry for nearly spitting it out.

"She tried ruining your life?" I asked looking at Mia, who everyone was now looking at.

"Yes she did use to try but she doesn't anymore and she didn't really get to me anyway" Mia said bluntly, like she didn't want to talk about it any longer.

Luckily for her the waiter came with everyone's meal which made the conversation change straight away. However for some reason I wanted to know more about Mia, she was a mystery I wanted to know.

***************

"That diner was so good, Mia you were right" Niall praised her as we all stepped out of the diner and started our walk back to our cars.

"Well what can I say, I'm good at picking" She smiled as she wrapped her jacket around her as the wind blew.

"You cold?" I asked her as we fell into step with the others walking in front of us.

"No I'm fine" She said smiling up at me.

"So pulling your jacket tighter round you is just your thing?" I chuckled and she nodded.

"You got that right" She laughed with me.

"Do you mind me asking you what you meant when you said that you use to go to that diner loads when you were little?" I asked taking a risk.

"That's a little personal is it not?" She said and I nodded understanding.

"Yes sorry. Its just I want to get to know you, I don't know I just do. You seem like a cool person." As I finished she laughed. "What?" I asked confused.

"I've never been called a cool person before, so thanks" She answered and I smiled at her.

"I'm glad I could be the first"

We stopped walking after I said that as we had now reached our cars.

"Well, we'll call or text you about meeting up again yea?" Liam asked and we all nodded.

"Yea you guys were fun to hang out with" Zayn said as we all agreed.

"Yea you guys were alright as well I suppose" Mia said smiling at all of us and Louis punched her arm lightly.

"Shut up, you love us. I mean it was you who called us" Louis winked.

"You're right Lou, I just cant stay away" She smiled pulling him into a hug.

"Well see you guys soon" We announced hugging everyone goodbye as we all walked off to our cars.

Tonight was a good night. I didn't feel like Harry Styles from One direction. I don't think any of us felt like we were in a international boy band. We just felt normal. Like we were normal kids in high school going out for the night. And I liked it, loved it even. I loved being around people who made me not think about being famous, even though I hate that word. I just like being around people who take me for me and not a pop star. People I can joke and have a laugh with. I loved these three people that we met in a mall only a couple of weeks ago.

_________________________________

HEY GUYS

SO IVE UPDATED THREE CHAPTERS!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THEM

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 10.2K 25
"W-What have you done to H-Harry?" "No need to worry about that now; you're my baby girl." "I'm not a baby." "Yes you are and there's nothing you or...
13.6K 399 47
Credit of this story goes completely to http://1-directionforeveryoungfanfic.tumblr.com/ :)
50.7M 717K 77
"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness"