Breathe Me In

By urbanaesthetic

I'm not as fragile as you think. Don't tug my hair. Grab it. Don't graze your teeth along my skin. Devour me... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
authors note
16.
another authors note
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22

8.

10.2K 318 64
By urbanaesthetic

After I hopped off the counter I found my way back to the room I was in. The room was a pretty purple and all the furniture was black. I appreciated all that Mr. Gilinsky was doing for me but I had to get back to James, I know he would wonder where I was and who I was with. I also worried that when I saw him he would bring a wrath with him. I just wasn't ready for that.

I found some plush pajama pants and a big white shirt. It smelled of men's cologne so I figured it was Jack's. Before I could even come down the steps, I smelt the delicious food. Who knew a man could cook. I started walking down the steps then I wondered how far I could get out the door before he ever realized. But then again, I wouldn't want to bump into James. So instead of acting on that thought I walked into the kitchen. There was this whole big dinner laid out. He did all this for me? I'm impressed.

"Um sir, I appreciate all of this, but you didn't have to."

"I know I didn't, I wanted to."

"Well thank your the hospitality."

"This isn't me just being nice, I want to protect you and take care of you."

"All due respect sir, I don't need protecting."

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Yes you do, do you see all these bruises this man has given you? You don't deserve this, no one deserves this."

I was happy, I haven't been happy for a very long time. I feel important to him. I feel like he respects me. "Well thank you sir, I am very thankful."

"You don't have to keep calling me sir, just call me Jack".

Her calling me sir made me want to bend her over and just ravage her. But I knew it was too soon, she didn't know me and I barely knew her, I just wanted to save her. But I do know that working for me wasn't her dream job, I know she wanted to become a famous painter.

"So tell me about yourself Leilani." She looked up from her plate of food which she was just pushing around with her fork. I loved her eyes, it was the shimmery gold with little specks of brown, a little like cat eyes. They held a lot of mysterious information and I wanted the information to not be so mysterious for me.

"There isn't much to know, I lived in Massachusetts until I turned eighteen and moved out here to Florida, I love to paint and I'm an only child." I shook my head at her, that's not what I wanted to hear.

"That's not what I wanted to hear, there's more to yourself, I know there is". She just shook her head and went back to moving her dinner. I just stared at her, how did a pretty girl like herself get stuck with a man like James?

--

this is short and overdue. I realized that writing is so much fun and I need to get back into it, which I will. I probably lost readers again but I don't care. I appreciate all of you that have stuck by my laziness.

xoxo urban

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 3K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...
4M 99.3K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
7.8K 250 23
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...
4.8K 155 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...