Greedy ❖The Vampire Diaries❖...

By -get-well-soon-

❝Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best And I'm greedy. ❞ ________________ ... More

Epigraph
Cast
00. Morning Wake Up Call
01. New Alliances
02. Keep Your Humanity
03. UnFair
04. The Woods Are A NoNo
05. Blondie and Blue Eyes
06. Ok
07. It's Back
08. Dirty-Little Secrets
09. To Be or Not To Be Married
10. Shots Fired??
11. Tequilas and Secrets
13. Up In Flames
14. Daddy's Coming To Town
15. Homecoming Pt.1
16. Homecoming Pt.2
17. Homecoming Pt.3
18. Equally
New BOOK
19. Dinner Party Pt.1
20. Dinner Party Pt. 2
21. What A Ball!
22. This Isn't Goodbye, It's See You Later
NEW BOOK!!!
SEQUEL
Hi!

12. Prank Night Fail

2.2K 65 14
By -get-well-soon-

Castle- Halsey

I do not own the Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

Mirabella's outfit for this chapter by thebugster

_____________________

Matt was working-out in the school gym, lifting waits, when he heard a noise.

Cautiously he headed towards the sound, leading him to a classroom. When he entered the classroom, mouse traps began to erupt with snaps. 

"Ohh! Come on. Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!", Caroline scolded. 

"Forgot about Senior Prank Night, huh?" Tyler Lockwood questioned his friend. 

"Clearly." Matt rolled his eyes.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting  for this since freshman year." Caroline was beyond frustrated since she had texted all of her friends for the past month reminding them of this special night. 

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena said from her seat on a desk.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this. " Matt shrugged 

Bonnie said in an obvious tone, "Caroline's making us"

Caroline then became serious, "We're about to be seniors. These are memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't--"

"And if we don't create this memories now, then what's the point of it all." Elena interrupted Caroline's overused speech.

Caroline turned and face her, "Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

Tyler looked at all his friends as he started to leave, "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank."

Elena got up and started to leave too but Bonnie stopped her, "Hey! Where are you going?"

Elena turned around, "To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories."

Caroline smiled, "I love you!!"

 Elena walked pass Tyler giving instructions to other seniors. She walked towards double doors and went through. 

When she turned their stood one other then Klaus Mikaelson. 

"There's my girl."

"Klaus!", Elena turned and started to run but Klaus sped in front of her.

"You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"

____________________

Stefan and Mirabella both woke up at the same time. 

Klaus and Rebekah kept snapping their necks and it hurt like a bitch. 

Rebekah was leaning on the truck they were in, "Oh, They live."

"What the hell happened, Bex?" Mirabella asked.

"You guys took a beating. Klaus and I have been breaking your necks all afternoon. Quite the temper "

Mirabella stood, "I don't have time for this." Before Rebekah could think Mirabella sped away to get Elena before Klaus could. 

Little did she know. She was to late.

Stefan knew why Mirabella left so he continued his talk with Rebekah, "Why did you bring us back to Mystic Falls."

"You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take long to figure out what you'd been hiding. "

Stefan still kept his act up, "I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to."

"No. You just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive."

Stefan stopped his face dropping slightly, "Where is Klaus now?"

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off."

Stefan sped towards Rebekah and pushed her off the truck, "Where is she?"

"You really do care for her don't you?"

Rebekah sped Stefan to the side of the truck and hit him with a crowbar

 "Consider me jealous."

She took the crowbar and stabbed Stefan in the stomach.

__________________________

Klaus was now dragging Elena through Mystic Falls High school's hallways. 

"You put a rather large kink in plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now, my bet is, it has something to do with he fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me just do it!"

Mirabella then sped in front of the two. 

Klaus saw his sister and smirked, "Hello little sister.I'm glad you joined us."Klaus grabbed Mirabella's area and using his hybrid strength he dragged her along with him.

"Klaus let her go. You don't need hybrids to protect yourself."

Klaus just ignored his sister  and turned to Elena, "I'm not going to kill you until I know I'm right, But I do have ways of making you suffer.," he face his sister, "Both of you."

Mirabella was not afraid to admit, that she was afraid of what her brother would do to her. she had never been daggered, Klaus loved Mirabella more than any of his siblings. But because of her betrayal Mirabella didn't know what he would do. He was capable of anything when he was angry. 

Klaus dragged the two girls into the the gym where other students were setting up cups on the floor.

In his American accent he yelled,"Attention, Seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."

He then pointed to two students, "You two. I remember you."

They looked at him confused, "I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"Oh, don't worry I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He then compelled the girl." Lift your foot up, please, Dana." He turned to the boy and compelled him, "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

Chad nodded 

"Don't Klaus you don't have to hurt anybody."Elena pleaded.

"Yes, he does. Because he's a sociopath. Congrats brother, you have leveled up from psychopath to sociopath, in 3 days. What an accomplishment."

Klaus turned to Mirabella, "You're on thin ice sister. I would dim down the sarcastic remarks."

Mirabella just scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

_____________________

Dana was starting to sway on her one foot. 

"Keep it up.", Klaus warned 

Mirabella was now sitting on the bleachers, watching he brother with a close eye. 

"Where's Stefan what did you two do to him?" Elena mainly looked towards Mirabella.

Mirabella scoffed and got up walking towards the doppelgänger, "I didn't do anything he's probably on his way now." 

Klaus glanced towards Elena, "Stefan's on a time out."

The doors to the gym opened, Bonnie and Matt entered. 

Elena warned her friends, "Bonnie, get out of here!"

Klaus turned and saw the Bennett witch and sped behind her, "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." Klaus turned towards Dana and Chad, "Uh, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight."

He turned back towards Bonnie, "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right if you want to blame someone, blame me."

Mirabelle sep in front of Bonnie holding her arm out in a protective stance, "No. You won't touch her Niklaus. Unless you want me to rip your throat out."

Klaus stared at his sister intensely. Both of them having a stare off. 

Klaus broke first turning to the Bennet witch, "There's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." 

Rebekah then entered with Tyler in her arms. 

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah.Word of warning-- she can be quite mean." 

"Don't be an ass." Rebekah whined.

"And this..."  Klaus pointed to Mirabella, "Is my other sister Mirabella or should I say traitor. We'll decide later."

Rebekah then pushed Tyler to Klaus.

"Leave him alone!" Elena gritted through her teeth.

Klaus ignored her and walked to the center of the gym, dragging Tyler with him, "I'm going to make this very simple-- every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during transition."

"It's quite horrible, actually.", Mirabella interrupts. 

Klaus bit his wrist and fed Tyler some of his blood, " I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake..." Klaus snapped Tyler's neck, "You better hurry."

Mirabella was enraged. Klaus had no right to come into people's lives and ruin them for his benefit, "Klaus you son of bitch."

Mirabella sped to a wooden chair in the gym and broke it, creating a stake like piece. She then sped to Klaus stabbing him in the stomach with it. 

Klaus took the stake from his stomach and stabbed it in his sisters side causing her to grunt in pain. 

"I would stay back sister, if you don't want a dagger in your heart.", Klaus whispered in her ear. 

________________________

Matt was standing over Tyler's body, "He killed him."

"He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire." Mirabella gently patted Matt's shoulder to soothe him. 

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchants and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena... for safe keeping."

Bonnie was hesitant to leave but Elena nodded her head signaling that it was ok. 

Rebekah turned to Elena saying in her ear, "So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier."

"Well at least she's prettier than you.", Mirabella smirked at her sister .

Rebekah just scowled, not able to come up with a wittier comeback. 

"Enough, you two." Klaus growled, "Rebekah take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?"

Rebekah sent one last smile towards Elena before she walked to Tyler's body and dragged him out of the gym.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing.",Klaus whispered in Elena's ear. 

__________________________

Elena was comforting the two students, Dana and Chad, while Mirabella was glaring at Klaus, and he was glaring back just as intense. 

The doors to the gym opened and Mirabella turned to see Stefan Salvatore, entering the gym. 

"Stefan...", Elena whispered. 

"Klaus." Stefan said. 

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" 

"I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty." 

"Well you broke that pledge once already, you and my sister." 

"Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do."

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it. Kill them.", Klaus pointed to Chad and Dana. "What are you waiting for? Kill them."

Mirabella looked at Stefan, "Don't Stefan."

Klaus gave his sister a death glare making her go silent. 

"Kill them." Klaus said again. 

"No!" Elena cried, "Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said--."

Klaus sped to Elena and backhanded her.

Stefan then sped to Klaus, but he was one step ahead and grabbed his neck, "She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up." 

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!"

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word and my sister's all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this-- ,"Klaus compelled Stefan, "Stop fighting."

Mirabella had tears spilling down her cheeks, "Don't do this. Please don't do this."

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was his allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it." Klaus started to compel Stefan again, " You will do exactly as I say. When I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." 

"No!" Elena cried. 

"Stefan!" Mirabella shook her head. 

"Now kill them. Ripper."

Stefan then grew his fangs and sped to Dana, drinking her blood, until she died.

___________________________

Klaus knelt down to Elena's ear, "It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot."

"No. You did this to him." Elena angrily responded. 

"I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table." 

"Because you roofied his drink. Not allowing him to make the right decisions. In other words you forced him." Mirabella shot back. 

Rebekah entered the gym interrupting the tension, "Where is it?! Where's my necklace?"

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked.

"She has my necklace. Look.", Rebekah handed Klaus Caroline's phone with a picture of Stefan and Elena, wearing Rebekah's necklace. 

"Well, well. More lies."

"Where... is it?" Rebekah asked Elena. 

"I don't have it anymore."

"You're lying!" Rebekah then bit into Elena's neck but Mirabella quickly pushed her off, throwing her into the bleacher's. 

Rebekah stood up and sped towards her sister but Klaus go in front of her and stopped her, "Knock it off!"

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!", Rebekah screeched.

"Stop whining you ungrateful little bitch.", Mirabella yelled. 

Klaus turned to Elena, who was on the floor holding he neck. "Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest."

"I'm t-telling the truth. Katherine stole it."

"Katerina. Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?"

Klaus went over to the score-board control and entered 20 minutes on board, "20 minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you.." he pointed to Stefan,"To feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to." 

"Klaus don't do this to him." Mirabella pleaded. 

20:00

"No one leaves. If Elena tries to run fracture her spine. Bella..." Klaus thought for a moment, "You can't beat her, so... just hurt Elena if she tries to leave."

"Wow. So nice of you brother." 

"I'm not done with you yet little sister.", Klaus called to Mirabella as he left the gym.

_______________________

6:38

Mirabella was extremely worried. 

"Caroline's dad!" Elena exclaimed. 

"What?" Mirabella asked, highly confused. 

"He was able to resist compulsion. I don't know how, but he did it. Maybe it's possible."

Stefan started to laugh, "Yeah, yeah. Maybe it's just mind control, right? Maybe it just takes some focus, a couple decades of training, no big deal."

"Stefan you can control this. When that buzzer goes off, just-just drink from me.", Elena insisted.

"You stupid girl.", Mirabella turned to Elena, " Stefan is a ripper. Do you know what that means? It means he doesn't stop!" 

"I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, and all I hear is the sound of your heart, pumping blood through your body! And when that clock ticks down..." Stefan pointed to the clock, " I'm going to feed on you. And you know what's worse? I'm not going to be able to stop."

"Elena run.", Mirabella said. 

"What? No. You heard Klaus, I run Stefan will snap by spine."

"Run. I will stall him. I'm an original for god sakes. I'm 10 times stronger. Now, RUN!!"

Elena ran out the gym and Stefan tried to speed after her but Mirabella pushed him down and took a piece of wood from the  bleachers Rebekah fell on and shoved it in his stomach. 

"Stefan you have to fight. You just have to want it bad enough."

"Why, because I love you? Because I care for Elena?"

"Yeah! That's right, Stefan. Because you love me and Elena is someone you will always love. You'll fight because after everything that we've bee through, that you and Elena have been through, you owe the both of us that!!" 

"You know what, You're right. You're right. I owe you everything. Because through all of this you are the one thing that's kept me from giving up; From turning it all off. But I can't help what I am, Bella. The more blood I get, the more I want, And if I get so much as near Elena's... she's dead."

__________________

00:20

"Mirabella you're going to have to run and get Elena out of here."

"No. Klaus will kill you."

"You need to leave."

"Stefan--"

"GET OUT!!! NOW!!!."

"Ok. But before I do--" Mirabella sped to Stefan and gave him a passionate kiss and then she sped away to find Elena. 

__________________

Mirabella walked into the cafeteria to find Klaus holding Elena in his arms. 

Stefan was soon behind her grunting on the floor in pain because of him resisting compulsion. 

Mirabella saw a broom in a janitor cart and quickly broke the wooden handle in half shoving it into Stefan's stomach for the second time that night. 

"I'm sorry.", Bella said.

Stefan just nodded. 

"Now this is fascinating. You're care for her blocks out your bloodlust. Why don't you turn it off?"

"No!" Stefan yelled 

"Come on. You're humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off." Klaus taunted.

"No!" Stefan yelled. 

Stefan..." Mirabella consoled. 

"You're strong. But you're not that strong." Klaus pulled the broom stick from Stefan's abdomen, " Turn...it...off" 

Stefan pushed Klaus back, "No!"

Klaus sped Stefan onto a wall and held him there, "TURN IT OFF!!!"

Stefan's face then went blank and Mirabella knew he was no longer the caring Stefan she fell in love with, twice. He was now the Stefan who fed a man his own wife's blood.

"What did you do?", Elena whispered. 

"I fixed him. But I think a test is in order, don't you? Ripper... perhaps you'd like a drink... from the doppelgänger's neck." 

Just as Stefan was about to drink from Elena's neck, Mirabella sped in front of her causing Stefan to latch onto her neck instead. 

Klaus was done with his sister's interruptions so he pulled Stefan off her, "You have pushed my buttons too far little sister. It's time for you too take a nap."

Klaus pulled out a dagger from his pocket and before Mirabella could register what was  happening, Klaus plunged the dagger into her heart. 

Veins grew upon her skin until she fell unconscious. 

Stefan stared at her gray body a feeling consuming him but not enough to turn his humanity back on. 

Stefan still could feel his love fro MIrabella even with his humanity off but it wasn't enough to let him care for others. He only cared for Mirabella and her daggered did not make him happy. 

"Let's try again...", Klaus said, "Feed from the doppelgänger"

Stefan rushed to Elena plunging his fangs into her neck.

_______________________________

Elena was now inside the hospital. Klaus had compelled some nurses to take blood from her. Since her blood allowed him to create hybrids. 

Klaus and Rebekah were outside in the hospital parking lot. Rebekah sitting on the top of the SUV hood. Mirabella's body was in the trunk. 

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem, her blood is the solution." Rebekah concurred. 

"Seems so."Klaus said. 

"How did you know?"

"Well, you know how much the Original Witch hated me. Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says."

"A thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with you."

"Well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective.  It was her failsafe in case I ever broke the Hybrid Curse the doppelgänger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid, but if she was dead..."

"Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species." 

"Leaving me alone for all time."

"Is that what this is about? Your obsession with hybrids. You just don't want to be alone?"

"What I want is to take my girl, take my hybrid and get the hell out of this pony town."

"What about Mirabella, are you going to pull that dagger out of her?"

"Once we leave and get far enough she'll be undaggered. I can't last more than a week without her sarcastic remarks. Why don't you, uh get the truck? I'll get Elena and take Mirabella with you."

Rebekah went to the trunk and put her sisters body over her shoulder carrying her away. 

"Look who finally decided to show up to the party." Klaus turned around to see Damon Salvatore. 

"Where is she?"

"Elena? Uh, she's making a donation to a greater cause." 

Damon tried to get into the hospital but Klaus stopped him, "I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate."

"You'll have to kill me."

"Oh, I would love to kill you, but I made a pledge to your brother and my sister, and unlike them I keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, my sister can't do much about it and your brother probably doesn't care that much anymore." 

Klaus pushed Damon onto the hood of a car. 

Just as Klaus was about to plunge his hand into Damon's chest, Damon grunted out, "Don't you want to know about your friend Mikael?"

"What do you know about Mikael?"

"Just that he nows you're here."

"You're bluffing"

"Katherine and I found him. Consider it our leverage."

Klaus threw Damon on the side of a car and sped away. 

When Damon got up Klaus was nowhere to be seen. 

___________________________

Damon and Elena were at the Salvatore boarding house. Burying their sorrows in Damon's bourbon collection.

"You know I can help you forget, too. At least the memories you don't want to keep." Damon said. 

"No. No compulsion. I need to remember. All of it."

Damon nodded in understanding. He pulled Elena's talisman out of his pocket, "I stole it back for you." 

"He's really gone this time. I watched it happen. And even if he were to come back, he wouldn't be mine. He would go to Mirabella. And- and after everything that we went through to get--to help him. Now he's just... gone. Where were you, Damon?"

"I shouldn't have left.", Damon place his hand on Elena's thigh in comfort, "I promise you... I will never leave you again." 

Elena nodded and smiled a small smile. 

"Well, isn't this cozy?" Damon and Elena turned their heads towards the door. There stood Stefan Salvatore leaning on the parlor entrance. 

Damon stood up, "What are you doing here, brother?"

Stefan frowned, "Last I checked, I live here. Klaus is gone but he's asked me, to, uh, keep watch on you," he pointed at Elena, "Until he returns. From now on you're under my protection." Stefan took a sip of some bourbon he poured, "Mmm, by all means. Carry on." Stefan started to leave but turned around, "Oh,wait. Have either of you seen my wife?" 

They both shook their heads 'no'. 

"Ok. Carry on." Stefan left the boarding house to go look for Mirabella. 

________________________

Word Count: 3653

WOOOAAAHHHH This was sooooo long.

Hope you enjoy!! 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE 

FOLLOW ME FOR A DEDICATION 

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
756K 17K 191
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
360K 11.3K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
27.8K 726 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...