My Fake Boyfriend PREQUEL TO...

By Guardo_4_Eva

Chastity had a pretty normal life. Between friends, school, family and dealing with breakouts she certainly d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Acknowledgements
Suck My Lollipop-Possible Change in Plans

Chapter 12

6.8K 97 9
By Guardo_4_Eva

After my parents signed me out, I found myself awkwardly in the back of my dad’s car. Arms crossed and angry expression on my face, I stared down passing cars. The ride was silent except for the light radio in the background. When we got home, I wasted no time in running to my room. “Chastity!” my father roared. “Get back down in ten minutes or we’re coming up!” I groaned softly to myself. Kayla wasn’t home, so I very well couldn’t go over her house, and it’d just be weird to be alone with her mom. I sighed and after a minute or so, slowly walked out of my room and down to the kitchen where my parents were drinking coffee at the table.

“You have five minutes before I tune out,” I told them bluntly.

“Chastity Anne! We are your parents! You will not speak to us in that tone!” my mother scolded me. I narrowed my eyes at her for a minute before I turned my head to my dad who was red in the face from anger.

“Last I checked, you weren’t my parent,” I said to her without breaking eye contact with my dad.

“Don’t talk to your mother that way!” he scolded me.

“Why shouldn’t I? Where has she been all of my life, huh? As far as I’m concerned, she lost her rights as my mother the day that she left,” I shouted.

“Chastity, honey, you don’t understand— “ she started.

“Oh I understand perfectly, you left for no reason, and now you’re back and want in on my life well guess what? It’s not going to happen okay? Just give it up!”

“That’s it!” my father shouted red faced. “Go to your room and don’t come out until you are ready to discuss this maturely!”

“Fine! I will!” I shouted back and stormed up to my room. I knew that I was being childish, but I couldn’t help it. Just seeing her infuriated me. I couldn’t help but be angry, and my dad was just letting her back in! No questions asked!

I looked at my clock, it was still only fifth period at school, and I couldn’t very well go back. I didn’t want to pull Kayla away from Ricky, and Poppy and I have been oddly distant since Chase’s party when she got together with Nate. After I thought for a moment I pulled out my phone to text Chase, and have him meet me at the mall. I then dropped my purse out the window, stuck my phone in my bra, climbed expertly out of my window, and scaled the tree with only a little difficulty. Landing on all fours, I surveyed the area before I made a mad dash for my car.

My father heard the ignition start and came out just in time to se me drive away. I smirked at his shrinking figure in the rearview mirror. “Bastards,” I muttered under my breath. I tuned the radio onto 96.1 and relaxed in my seat. There would be hell to pay when I got home later, after all, it was the second time I had run away from this confrontation, but at that moment all I cared about was ignoring the problem. I pulled into the parking lot, put on a pair of large black sunglasses, even though there was no sun, grabbed my purse and strutted out of my car like a super model.

In my head, I pretended that I was walking in slow motion, with my blonde hair fanned out behind me with the wind, and it fell perfectly when the wind stopped. I waved at Chase when I saw him leant against his car, a few parking spaces ahead. “Damn,” he breathed. “I don’t know what’s getting into me, but that was hot.”

“You must be falling for me,” I smirked.

He laughed, “I doubt it. C’mon, tell me what happened over a second lunch.” We linked our arms together and walked into the mall.

A little while later, we were at California Pizza Kitchen treating ourselves to whatever we wanted. I had ordered cheese ravioli and Chase, true to the child inside of him, had ordered a kid’s pizza. “Now,” he said after a gulp of his Dr. Pepper. “Spill your guts.” So I told him all about my parents and how they were trying to take over my life.

“You know,” I said. “I liked it better without my mom. I mean yeah, my dad and his closed mindedness is annoying, but it’s only been a day and I’m already kicked out of the house.”

“That,” he said between bites, “was of your own free will.”

“Oh shut up,” I giggled. “So yeah the whole thing’s just been stressing me out, and I need a break.”

“Come and stay at my house, you know how much my family loves you,” Chase suggested. I coughed a little on my water and it almost went spewing everywhere.

“Uh Chase, have you forgotten that you parents think we’re dating?” I asked.

“Oh right,” he said. “So let’s have some fake sex and let their minds wander.” My eyes went wide, and I froze. “Chas? Chas? Chas, I was kidding,” he said worriedly.

“Oh thank God,” I sighed in relief. “I was about to die.”

He chuckled, “oh Chas, so innocent.”

“I’m not that innocent,” I countered.

“Oh yeah?” he challenged me.

“Uh huh, I’ve probably done more than you ever have,” I replied and stuck my tongue out at him.

“So you’ve slept with over five people? You’ve shoplifted? You’ve been in over fifteen relationships? Really Chas? You’re definitely less innocent than I am.”

“You’ve slept with five girls?” I asked him, astonished.

“Give or take,” he shrugged.

“I love how honest you are about this,” I said and strained a laugh.

“Hey, it’s not like it’s that weird, it’d be worse if we were actually dating,” he chuckled. For some reason, the way that he said it made my heart tighten in my chest.

“I have a question, have you been, I guess dating someone, like as we’re fake dating? I don’t know what the term for it would be…” I trailed off awkwardly.

“That’s because there isn’t a word for it,” he chuckled. “And I wouldn’t call it dating, but kind of.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Well, I know there’s a girl that likes me, and I might like her back,” he shrugged. “Oh and we slept together at a party once, but it was freshman year.”

“Chase Michaels, who are you and what have you done to my innocent best friend?”

He chuckled lightly under his breath, “don’t you know?” He got a very mischievous look in his eyes, and said, “I killed him.”

I laughed softly and finished the rest of my ravioli. “Oh dear God…so, would I happen to know this girl?”

“Nah, she goes to Catholic school,” he shrugged and continued eating his pizza.

“You screwed a Catholic child?” I asked astonished.

“They are a lot hornier than you might think,” he responded.

“Oh dear God, what’s her name?” I asked lightly.

“Too many questions,” he winked. “I’m not gonna be able to finish my food.”

“Ugh fine, finish eating and then tell me,” I groaned. He used this opportunity to eat as slowly as possible, and I narrowed my eyes towards him. “Are you done yet?” I asked after a minute.

“I still have another slice!” he whined.

“Here, let me help with that,” I grinned and swiped the pizza off of his plate and bit into it. “Mine now,” I said, my voice muffled by the food in my mouth.

Chase laughed, “alright, alright. Her name is Christy, happy now?”

“Very much so,” I laughed.

“C’mon, let’s go to my house, my parents are at work and we can watch Scrubs till we crash,” he suggested.

“Alright, how much do I owe?” I asked.

“Don’t be stupid, Chas. I do believe that this is our first fake date, and therefore, I pay.”

“But it’s a fake date, so normal rules don’t apply, how much?”

“Fine, then it’s a real date, I’m paying,” he shrugged.

“Wouldn’t Christy get mad if she knew you went on a date with another girl?” I asked him.

“Who?” he asked, genuinely confused.

I smacked my forehead to my palm, “really? So what does she not exist?”

“Nope,” he grinned. “I was just messing with you. Now let’s go.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the chair I was sitting in, and dragged me out of the restaurant. “Meet me at my place?” he asked as he walked me to my car.

“Be there in a few,” I replied and got into my car. The ride to his house was fast and I pulled in behind his car. We went inside and up to his room.

“I thought we were going to watch Scrubs,” I said disappointed.

“We are, I got a TV in my room so we can watch up here,” he smirked.

“Well don’t be slow, I’ll get it started and you get the Dr. Pepper,” I smiled at him. I sat down onto his bed and started watching the first episode I could find. Minutes later, he came back with a six-pack of Dr. Pepper and a jumbo bag of Doritos.

Chase plopped himself down next to me and asked, “so what are we watching?”

“Season one, episode four,” I told him before I stuffed a few Doritos in my mouth. “Get the lights, please?” I asked him sweetly.

He chuckled, “demanding much?” To which I sent him a smile and he stood up, flicked off the lights, and sat down next to me. We watched intently, even though there wasn’t an episode of Scrubs that we hadn’t seen, and laughed throughout most of it. Halfway through the fourth or fifth episode, though, I noticed that his hand was extremely close to mine. I didn’t call any attention to it, and tried my best to just watch the show. Later on, he yawned and started to pull the moves on me. My eyes widened, but I did my best to ignore the arm that was around my shoulders.

At one point I could see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye, and I turned my head to look at him directly in the eyes. He didn’t say anything, and we kept eye contact before we unconsciously started to lean in. Soon enough our noses were touching and I knew that if I leant forward a little more, tilted my head, we would be kissing. It seemed as though Chase knew what I was thinking because he closed the distance between us and we were making out. His arm moved from the top of my shoulders and he put his hands on my waist. I moved my arms around his neck and we continued like that, Scrubs momentarily forgotten.

We kept at it for a while before I felt his hand trail up my back and fumble with the clasp of my bra. “What do you think you’re doing?” I asked him, halting our make out session.

“You were the one kissing me,” he laughed.

“You started it! What was that for anyways?” I asked

“We need the practice,” he chuckled. I laughed along with him momentarily then turned back to Scrubs.

“You didn’t have to try and get my bra off you know,” I grumbled to him.

“I got a little carried away,” he laughed. “Are you mad?”

“Not necessarily…” I trailed off.

“Well, I’m sorry, I promise that I won’t do it again.”

“Pinky swear?” I asked him and held up my pinky.

“Seriously Chas?” he chuckled.

“Do it, it’s the most unbreakable of all promises,” I said.

He shook his head back and forth and said, “you’re such a kid sometimes Chas,” before he interlocked his pinky with mine.

A/N:

Song: POKEMON!

Pic: A quote a truly believe in <333

Dedication: Monica4242

Also, if anyone wants to make a banner or something feel free to do so, I'll take it and put it as a picture for a chapter :)

Continue Reading