Hiccstrid One-Shots

By Toothless_NightFury1

Just a few Hiccup and Astrid One-Shots based on the How To Train Your Dragon franchise and the Modern World... More

Relaxing Day
Cloud Watching
I'm Going To Kill You!!
I don't care
Promise
Pianos And Funeral
The Call (chapter 1)
The Call (chapter 2)
The Call (chapter 3)
Last Lief Falls
You Where Wrong
Wisdom Teeth
Drawing Lessons
My Love, My Lady, My Wife
Father and Son
Thank You
Beautiful Moments
The Question
The Wedding
Scaulding Hot
Midnight Hardness
The Hug
Star Falls
Nightmare
Regret
His Hands
Surprise!
His Shirt
This Life...
Berk's Goddess
Tattoo
Bad Weather
The Blanket Cuddle
Loving Ideas
The Love We Share
Baby Boy
Night Dream
Forge Kiss
Argue
Nice Lazy Day
Meeting Younger Self
Waking Up
Paralysed
Scar Kiss
See You Again
Midair Hug
What to do?
Don't Leave Me
Love
Oh, No, Hiccup
Stubble
May I?
Seriousness
Long Kiss
Your Mine, Now
Quick Kiss
Mistletoe
Chief Symbol
Pregnant
Bodies
Dentist
You'll Be In My Heart
Welcome Back
Period
Can't Find It
Deal
Waxing
Someday
Ready?
Winter Wonderland
Smug
Same Bed
Proving The Right
Traveling
Going After It
Locked In
C'mere You
Thinking Of Love
Mama, Dada?
Where Is He?
How Do You Feel?
You Don't Deserve This
I'll Catch You
Two New Alphas
One Call Away
If You Will Marry Me
Spiked
What Happened?
The Chief Thing
Fire On Hold
I Don't Like You!
Together, Forever
Sleeping In
Kiss You Now
Yaknog
Wanna Be Mine?
Tie
Neightbors
Remember
They're Going After Us
Departing
Bring Me To Life
My Baby
Here I Am
Story Time
Fragile
Prayers
Are You Alright?
Its Not Me
Lets Bet
Rockstar Surprise
Under The Tree
To God To Be True
Until The End Of Time
You Can Walk?
Keiko
Runes
Need For Air
Just When...
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Oh My Freya
To Young?
Angel With A Shotgun
Did You Just...?
Extra Bonus: Years
Apologies
Forever And Always
Whatever
Finally Here
MRI
I know
Consideration
Radio
Whacked
City of Sails
Story
Sorrow
Lullaby
Test Drive 2.0
Need Me
First Words
Ghost
Emotional Question
I Love You
What Do You Say?
Sincere
Trickster
Not So Viking

Swapped

2.1K 56 4
By Toothless_NightFury1

(A/N: Swapped proposal. VERY short story.)

He sobbed, sitting down onto his bed and looking around. The room was cold and it felt like all the life had drained out of the house. The only living and breathing things in the house were Toothless, who was curled up in a ball downstairs and Hiccup, in his room.

Or, at least, that's what he thought. Because, before his brain even had registered it, Astrid had her arms wrapped around him. She knew that he wanted to be alone.

But, lone-ness was a painful way of passing time.

The blonde rocked them silently. The only thing audible in the whole house were the heavy breathes from the Night Fury below and the sharp sobs and sniffles from her boyfriend.

She hated seeing him like that. It made her heart ache at the very sound of it. Not to mention the sight.

Tears stained his slightly tanned, freckled cheeks and his green eyes were red and bloodshot.

The trauma he's surely going through must be horrible. Astrid, however, put on a smile despite the sadness and raised her head from his shoulder.

She buried her nose into his hair and breathed out, heavily and shakily. The chief cracked open his eyes. "M-M'Lady, why are y-you sad? Nothing e-ever happened to y-you," Hiccup fought out. "I know. But...seeing the person who matters the most to me, sad, I just...can take it," She whispered ruggedly and Hiccup pulled her into his lap, burring his face into her fur-hood.

They didn't say much after that. Comforting led to confessions without words and those led to kissing.

She was leaned over him when they broke away, his hand resting softly on the side of her thigh. She didn't mind though. They've been intimate before. Nothing was embarrassing anymore.

The blonde placed her hand on his chest, leaning down and kissing the skin below his ear. She nipped on his earlobe before letting it go and smiling.

Hiccup smiled slightly to, leaning up and latching his lips onto his girlfriends collarbone. She brushed her hand though his hair multiple times before opening her mouth and saying, "Marry me, babe."

Hiccup pulled away, leaving a bruise after him but all he could do was so stare up at the beauty barely hovering over him.

"W-what?"

"You heard me. Marry me..." She said and sat up normally, placing both of her hands on his cheeks. "I feel like we've been together for an eternity and since you're the chief now, you'll also need a wife and we've been together for five years now so-" He caught her off by slamming his lips against hers.

He pulled away a few seconds later, saying, "Yes," before kissing her again. Astrid smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.2K 27
This is the third book of my Hiccstrid fanfictions series, which is why I highly recommend that you read the two books before this for the best possi...
10K 119 23
Hiccup has the perfect life. Well his past isn't perfect but at least he loves what he have now. He has a family, friends, a dragon and a girlfriend...
4.9K 48 16
BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the movie? What kind of dragon does she have? ...
1.5K 42 16
**COMPLETED** On a perfect, sunny, winter morning, Hiccup breaks up with Astrid. She later finds companionship with someone she never expected. Will...