๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š...

By hqheaven

somewhere in tokyo, hiding in a small alley, exists a cafe known for it's warm and quiet atmosphere.... and w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
BokuAka Alternative Ending
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41.5
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45.5 Short Summaries
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
a/n + sequel
damn
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE

Chapter 49

11.1K 736 963
By hqheaven

A/n last Daisuga. Brb gonna hide.

It's been a week, but Suga's condition only got worse.

His skin got paler, he became extremely weak.

Daichi's worries grew bigger and bigger each day.

It's already been a week. In that time a lot of people came to visit. Daichi's dad came to visit. He actually even brought some snacks, he and Suga got to chat. It was nice. Akaashi and Bokuto came too.

Oh, Daichi will never forget how Akaashi held Suga's hand, how he talked to him. They clearly had a strong bond, no wonder they are best friends. Bokuto comforted Daichi, but after that they left. Kuroo came over too. He seemed sad and lost, Daichi worried about that too. Iwaizumi with Tooru came to visit, which was a surprise since Daichi hasn't seem Tooru lately at all. It was good to know that he was in good condition. Iwaizumi talked with Suga and Daichi a lot too.

The biggest surprise was then a man came into the room. It was Suga's dad. He was the funniest person ever! He told jokes to cheer his son up, and it worked. Suga laughed so hard that he even started crying out of laughter at one point.

However, his condition wasn't getting better. He was disappearing in front of Daichi's eyes.

"Daichi... You shouldn't spend your whole time with me.." Suga said quietly.

"How can I leave your side, Suga? You are my top priority" Daichi looked at his boyfriend who smiled slightly.

"Seriously, I don't deserve you.." Suga's voice was so weak, so quiet, that Daichi could barely hear it.

"You deserve everything good in the world. When you get better we will go on dates, travel abroad, have plenty of fun. I promise you" Daichi felt how Suga squeezed his hand a little.

"Daichi.. No matter what happens.. Live..okay?... I want you to have fun... I want you to be happy.... Promise me that you will..move on..no matter what... Okay?.... I love you... I love you Daichi... Forever..and........always..." Suga said and slowly closed his eyes.

Daichi's vision became blurry as he watched how his boyfriend fell into a deep slumber.

"I love you too.. Forever and always"

.

.

.

.

.

--
Hypoglycemia, if not treated properly, can cause coma.
I really am Satan. But Satan in love.
- hatari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
68.3K 2.4K 15
โ What are you talking about? I've always been a nice person! โž โWe all know that's bullshit โž It's painfully obvious-the way he looks at Kenma, the...
21.5K 758 30
Starts off as a texting fanfiction but it won't be for long I promise i cringe at myself reading this back pls i was like 13 when i wrote this i beg...
254K 6.5K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...