Inlove with the enemy (Grimm...

By wickedlyfoxy01

You and Grimmjow falling for each other. With some lemons. The reader and be a male or a female. That is why... More

The beginning
The Unexpected
Savior
The Stranger
Seriously
Many Questions
Jealousy part 1
Jealousy part2
The Bitch gets what she deserves
Making a decision
Getting married
Honeymoon(Lemon)
The Festival
Future
Art class
Ulquiorra
Fight! Fight! Stop it you idiots!
Mina
Hi??
Singing
Look out!
Damn It!
Running
We won
Home
Why Are You Here?
He finally left
Surprise
The Promise
Mina Why are you here?!
What?
The Deal
USS Fuck a Duck(Markimoo is on my mind sorry not changing the title)
End?
The End is where it begins!
Missed Me? Oh Hell No I Did Not Miss You Bitch!
Sorry guys
Sick...
What the Hell?
Relaxing...Finally....
Creepy Guy
Talk Dirty
Request?
Dreams can Become Reality
Junko Enoshima Brings Despair
I'm here to help!(someone find me hurry....)
Put me Down Grimmjow!
Too much random things!!Why did you do this to me?!
The Last Chapter
Feed back

Fairy Tail crossover..

330 9 11
By wickedlyfoxy01

(Requested by @Orihime3366 thanks!)
       I looked around the beach house and say,"I'm bored!" Grimmjow walks into the room and said,"Then why don't you go outside and make some friends?" I lay down on the couch and say,"Maybe I will... I will go now I guess." He ruffles my hair and says,"I will be out there in a bit,so go make some friends."
I go outside and find the beach nearly empty besides 3 people that don't seem to get along very well,so I decided to sit as far away from them as I can. I sigh and look up at the sky and say,"This is boring! I want something to do." That was when this pink haired normal build guy with a weird emblem on is shoulder landed in front of me. I state,"Hey are you ok?" He sits up and says,"I'm fine! Who are you I have never seen you around here?" I reply,"My name is (y/n) what is your name?" He grabs my hand and says,"It is Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." I smile and say,"Nice to meet you." He pulls me up and asks,"You want to go with me to the ocean and hangout with the other two." I tilt my head and say,"Other two?" He walks me over and I remove my hand from him and a similar built guy with black hair that has the same emblem,but in a different spot and different color yells,"Hey pyro get your ass over here."Natsu didn't seem to like that retort and I think,"Is this a club or something. I should ask I guess." Natsu and the black hair guy start to fight and that is when a man with a stronger build and blonde hair with a tattoo on his chest with the emblem in the middle of the tattoo hits both of their heads together. I make a confused face and he walks over and says,"Ignore those two idiots. My name is Laxus Dreyar. What is yours?" I respond,"(y/n). Who is the back haired guy?" He stands up rubbing his head saying,"My name is Gray Fullbuster." I look towards Natsu and he looks like he is in a daze. I sigh and think,"I found a group of weirdos and one jerk." I start to walk into the water when something grabs my ankle. I scream and I hear people call my name before I was dragged into the water. I open my eyes and see a hollow with  that reminded me of a squid. I think,"Shit....Why does this only a happen to me?" I feel someone grab my shoulders and pull me up. I look up and see Laxus holding me. I get off of him and he says,"Sorry. I bet you have a boyfriend or something. Don't worry we are going to help you." I see Natsu using his fire dragon roar and Gray using his ice maker magic. I sigh and say,"Yeah I have a husband and I'm not sure if your magic will work on a hollow." He smiles and says,"Oh it will work. Trust me." He leaves and helps Natsu and Gray. I watch and think,"For once I really don't have to do anything this is kind of boring. I want to do something." Suddenly I was grabbed from behind. The person covers my mouth and says,"(y/n) you having fun?" I turn around and see Grimmjow I sigh and say,"Sort of." He asks,"Who are these guys?" I explain everything and told him their apart of some guild I think. The walk over and say,"Finish with that weird monster thing. Who is that?" Grimmjow responds,"I'm Grimmjow (y/n)'s husband." They nod and ask,"Want to play volleyball?" We shrug our shoulders and say,"Why not."
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
     I sigh and sit in the sand watching the sun go down as Natsu and Gray are trying to hit each other with the volleyball. I get hit in the back of the head with the ball. I grab it and throw it at them and hit both of them with it. I laugh and lend on Grimmjow's shoulder and say,"I'm tired." The Fairy tail boys yell,"We are leaving now. See you around (y/n)!" I wave to them goodbye and I start to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 410 6
-๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ข๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 60 17
So when someone asked if there was a continuation to this book, I figured why not? As a result, I'm working on the second part of Rescue. Please read...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
82.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...