Harry's Slave (HARRY STYLES F...

بواسطة disneylex

He loved her, she hated him. But they both needed each other more than they realized. ______________________... المزيد

1
prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Not a update!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Not a update
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
SELF PROMO
70
71
72

40

36.9K 682 138
بواسطة disneylex

Chapter 40
Harry's Slave
---

Harry's P.O.V
before overdosing

                                             As I got back to my house, my legs started to shake. My heart started beating so fast. My heart had no idea it was going to stop beating forever. My head was pounding. My hands were sweating. As I opened the cold door a cold breeze escaped from the house. I slowly walked in the house and closed the door behind me. My legs shaking even more now. Even though I want to do this, I'm scared. I'm scared. There I said it, I'm scared as fuck.

As I slammed the door I heard nothing  but my heart beating. Honestly I think I'm going to have a heart attack. Maybe that will be the reason for my death. Probably not the case though. Even though I was ready to die. My body wasn't. It was scared. 

I walked through the house to get the pills. I couldn't read the label my head was hurting too much to even think straight. I pulled myself out of the bathroom and into my room. I took a seat on the bed as I opened the box.

I poured a couple into my hand. I couldn't count them. Maybe fifteen maybe less or maybe more. I couldn't count. I couldn't do anything. I was helpless.

I looked at the pills and started thinking about my life. I tried at least. I remembered all the good times. I remembered the bad times too.

I remember when I first saw Scarlett. I remember the first thing she said to me too. I remember what she was wearing that day.

Even though I wanted to love Scarlett and hold her in my arms. How much I wanted to teach her football. How much I wanted to watch a scary movie with her at the movies. I really wanted to grow old with her. I wanted to have kids with her. I wanted to love her. I really wanted to love her but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

I couldn't.

I just now thought how much I have been told I couldn't do this. Or I couldn't say this. I have been told what to do my entire life. I wanted to have my thirteenth birthday party at the skating rink. My father said no it was too lame. I said I wanted some less manly shirts for my sixteenth birthday. My father said no. All I got was a white shirt with some oversized blue jeans. 

I couldn't talk to him.
I couldn't tell her
I couldn't repeat what he said.
I couldn't go there.
I couldn't do that.
I couldn't
I couldn't 

Wow I'm over thinking everything right now. Maybe this is excuse for a couple more couple of minutes of air. A couple more minutes for my heart to beat.

I was going to use that time wisely so I could look over at my dreadful life. It sucked to be honest, but then again I'm glad I had my mother and sister. I'm glad I meet Scarlett. I'm not glad that I had my father. He is a cruel man and he wouldn't give a dime to see me breath one more time. He hates me and I hate him. It's mutual.

I would've liked to seen my mother and sister before I made this decision but I already made this decision up.

My hands are shaking as the pills are covering my rather large hands with multiple tattoo's on it. I looked around the room one last time as I swallowed the pills. They went down nicely. 

I started to panic. My stomach started to make weird noises. My head was pounding less now though. My hand's weren't shaking. Everything looked calm in my mind. I was on ease, probably the drugs. I smiled to myself and said my last words.

"I love you Scar. And I always will. And I mean it. I'm so sorry it has to end like this.." I spoke as my body fell to the floor.

Scarlett's P.O.V

"It'll be okay Harry. It'll be okay." I whispered as the tears started flowing all over the floor. I can't explain the sadness that's in my body right now. I felt nothing but pain and agony. I couldn't see straight. My eyes were puffy.

"Don't go towards the light, Please." I begged. " Please Harry don't-" I spoke again but got interrupted by a huge banging at the door. I ran to the door and opened and in came at least four people in red outfits. 

"Where is he mam?" One of the emergency people asked. I pointed to the hallway. "Second room on th-e righ-t please please help him." I begged. "Plea-se I love him." 

She looked at me and nodded her head. "We'll try, I promise we will try our hardest. I promise." 

I nodded my head slowly as I ran to the room where the emergency workers were going. They were carrying Harry as they ran out the house and put him into the emergency van.

"Room 145. Follow us okay?" One of the helpers told me. I nodded my head as I ran into my car and speed down the highway. Passing cars. Passing tree's. Passing children on the street.

"Please god." I cried to myself.  "Please I love him, I love him. I love him, I love him."

Have you ever felt so terrible and just ruined that nothing mattered to you? Absolutely nothing. Like a massive earthquake could occur but you would feel nothing because your world already crashed and died. I've never felt so hopeless in my life. I've never felt this weak and sick. My head was pounding and I could barely tell where I was going. And I felt sick to my stomach. Everything was falling apart and the bad thing is I don't know how to repair the damage that's been done. I can't go back and time and tell Harry how much I love him. I can't do that anymore because he already did it.

Finally I got at the hospital and ran out of the car. I've never ran and cried before but it's a terrible feeling. I opened the double doors as I saw tens of people sitting in chairs and nurses running the table.

"Mrs. Where are you going?" One of the employee's asked. I stopped in my tracks as I panicked.

"I'm goin-g to see Ha-rry he-" I spoke as tears flooded down my face.

"Oh, Well go ahead. I'm praying for you." She spoke gently. I nodded my head as I zoomed past doors and hallways. After about ten minutes I found room 145. I saw Harry laying down with two doctors.

 "One two three!" The doctor yelled as they pumped Harry stomach. I zoomed to where Harry was. His curls were all over the place. His pale face was showing a bit of a fright. His lips were still red but just not as the same strawberry red. But in all he was truly beautiful.

Then I heard the noise that I dreaded.

Beep

The entire room went silent for a good minute or two. The room was so silent. No one even blinked. Besides me of course.

I fell to the floor as doctors began buzzing his stomach over and over again. Tears flooded the room as more people scattered into the small room to help the lifeless boy. 

"One, two, Three!!" The doctor said again.

"One,two, three!!" The doctor said again. That's when I no longer heard the blank beep sound instead I heard the sound of a breathing living person.

"We did it!" The doctor smiled. I hurrily got up fromt he ground to see a boy with a life to live. He was given another chance to live. This must be fate. He didn't just survive because of luck.. 

He was given a second chance at life.

-

Honeslty im sorry for the late update. and im sorry for the lame chapter. seriously though i don't know anything about bringing somone back to life so fuck off. but ily so much and please comment vote and fan me :D xxx

this chapter is edited.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

677K 16.6K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
8.4K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
21K 377 69
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...
310K 7.7K 74
you meet harry in an unlikely way. you go from fan girl to performer? here's ur story :) lmao i told u guys in the first chapter it won't be that lon...