Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twi...

By sassygirl93

{Sequel To 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies! Make sure you read 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies' before readin... More

Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twisted Words And Twisted Lies") [Harry Styles Fanfic]
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)

Chapter 45:

13K 342 13
By sassygirl93

Anna’s POV

It’s been a week since I picked out my wedding dress. Anne and Gemma went back to Holmes Chapel yesterday and Harry is slowly starting to feel better. I’ve literally spent the last few days convincing Anne and Gemma that I don’t need nor do I want a bachelorette party, but I honestly don’t think I won that fight, but I guess I will find out when it gets closer to October.

Without me knowing it Anne and my ‘mom’ (Louis’ mom) threw me a surprise bridal shower at Louis and Eleanor’s house. All of my friends from Uni were there as were my ‘sisters’, little Mix, Sophia, and Jessie were all there. I was actually glad that Jessie was there, because I finally had the chance to tell her that I don’t blame her for my Aunt showing up at my birthday party back in Australia. She is actually a really nice girl and I’m so happy that Niall found her, because he truly does deserve someone special.

The bridal party consisted of everyone giving me sexy clothes for the honeymoon and just house stuff. It was honestly really fun hanging out with everyone. I even enjoyed hanging out with Anne and Gemma. Everything went back to normal between us and I’m so thankful for that. We played a few games and had a lot of food before everyone went home. When I got home I found Harry passed out on the floor of our bathroom. On top of having a cold he got the stomach flu as well. I felt so bad for him, but luckily with the help of Anne we got the stomach buy out of his system. He is still recovering from the cold though.

“Are you sure you want to go cake testing today? I can always call one of the lads to go with me.” I asked Harry. We both just got out of the shower and he was sitting on edge of the bath tub with a towel wrapped around his waist. Yes I said WE just got out of the shower he is so weak that he doesn’t have the energy to stand up by himself for long.

“I’m fine it will be nice to get out of the house for a bit, and I’m excited to try a bunch of cakes.” He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes at him before I started to brush my teeth. As I was finishing up brushing my teeth I felt him grab my waist from behind.

“You look sexy in this towel.” Harry said huskily. I swear no matter how miserable he is he is always up for ‘fun’. I spit the tooth paste out of my mouth and into the sink and rinsed my mouth with water before turning around so I’m facing him.

“Not going to happen.” I said lightly pushing him away. He just laughed at me and followed me into our bedroom. We both walked into the closet and started rummaging through our clothes to find something to wear. I quickly picked out a pair of jean shorts and a coral baby doll shirt. When I left the closet to get changed Harry was still looking at what to wear.

“Okay I’m ready to go.” Harry said. He’s wearing his black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I can’t believe it took him that long to pick that out.

“Okay let’s go.” I smiled and we both left our room and made our way down stairs.

“I’m driving so don’t even try to fight me on it.” I told him as I grabbed the keys. He groaned and mumbled something under his breath, but I just ignored him and walked out of the house.

After a short driver we arrived at the bakery and were already sitting down at a table for two waiting for the bakers to bring out the cake samples.

“I’m so hungry and excited to eat a bunch of cake.” Harry grinned.

“Fat ass.” I chuckled at him. Everyone says that Niall LOVES food and thinks about it ALL the time, but really it’s Harry who is always thinking about food.

“Here is a Chocolate-almond cake, chocolate ganache, and mocha buttercream.” Gina one of the owners of the bakery said while handing us each a small piece of cake. It didn’t really sound appealing to me, but I went ahead and tried it. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t my favorite. 

“This is banana cake with chocolate buttercream, and this is a Coconut cake with lime buttercream.” Gina said handing us two more plates before walking away.’

“I don’t like the first one.” Harry said before trying the banana one.

“Me neither.” I said.

“I don’t like these either.” I said to him after I tried the banana cake and the coconut cake.

“Same.” He smiled.

“Here is our white cake with lemon buttercream and fresh raspberries.” She said placing two plates down.

“And this is our Chocolate devil’s food cake with vanilla buttercream and fresh raspberries.” She said placing two more plates down.

“Thank you.” Harry said. By the sound and look of the cakes they look really good. And sure enough after trying the both of them they were heavenly.

“How are we supposed to pick just one?” Harry asked me seriously. I shrugged my shoulders and thought about which one I like the most.

“This is the last one…. Red velvet with cream cheese filling.” Gina said while placing those plates down for us to try. Harry and I looked at each other before trying the last flavor.

“Damn this is good too.” Harry groaned. I nodded my head and agreed with him.

“We have three tiers on the cake design so maybe we can ask for each one to be a different flavor.” I suggested.

“Ugh, but then I don’t know what flavor I would want you to feed me at the reception.” Harry huffed.

“You are such a child sometimes Harry.” I giggle at him.

“Am not.” He pouted.

“Yeah not at all.” I said rolling my eyes at him.

“Do you know what flavor you would like for your wedding cake?” Gina asked us. I quickly spoke up before Harry could talk.

“We brought a cake design with us that our friend drew up.” I said handing her the sketch.  I was having lunch with Perrie and Zayn one day and I asked him to draw me a design to bring here today.

“That is beautiful.” She said. I nodded and smiled at her.

“Can we get three different flavors for each tier?” I asked her.

“Of course we do that all the time. Do you care which tier is which flavor?” She asked. I looked over at Harry and could tell he had an answer with her.

“The first tier can be the Chocolate Devil’s food cake with vanilla buttercream and fresh raspberries. The second one can be the Red Velvet with cream cheese filling and the third can be the White cake with lemon buttercream and fresh raspberries.” Harry smiled at her.

“Okay we can do that. Let me get a piece of paper and I will write down exactly what you want.” She smiled. We nodded and she walked away leaving Harry and me to ourselves.

“We still need to get her to sign the confidentiality agreement, so she doesn’t leak information to the press.” I told him. We didn’t want any of our wedding details to get out unless we want them to, so management helped us come up with a contract for people to sign.

“Okay well let’s get started.” Gina said coming back to the table and pulling up a chair with her to sit down.

Harry and I just arrived home and I’m now in the kitchen trying to figure out what I want to cook for dinner. Harry went to bed as soon as we got home. He is absolutely shattered. Once I decided to cook tacos for dinner I went upstairs to see if Harry was okay with that. When I got upstairs to our room I noticed that he was lying on the bed in only his boxers. His skin looked moist a he seemed restless. I walked over to him and climbed on the bed and sat next to him. I placed my hand on his forehead and he is burning up with a fever. I swear this flu is kicking his ass. When we think he is getting better he gets worse again. I shook him until he woke up.

“What?” He asked with a slight attitude.

“You need to take a cold shower. You’re burning up.” I said ignoring his attitude.

“I don’t want to. I just want to sleep.” He groaned.

“Well i need to bring your fever down, so you need to at least sit up so I can cool you down with cold wash cloths or something.” I told him. I understand he doesn’t feel good and just wants to sleep, but he needs to know I wouldn’t have woken him up for no reason.

“Fine.” He hissed and sat up so his head was resting on the pile of pillows. I got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom and grabbed some wash cloths. I quickly put them under cold water and then squeezed out all the excess water before heading over to Harry. He is laying there with his eyes closed, btu I knew he wasn’t sleeping since his breathing wasn’t even. I climbed up on the bed and scooted over to him and placed one cloth over her forehead and another one on his stomach and chest. He hissed when the coldness touched his skin, but I didn’t apologize. I knew he wasn’t well enough to go cake testing today, but he convinced me that he was fine so I let him go and he is back to being bed ridden since he is so sick.

“Sorry I snapped at you.” Harry said after a few minutes of us sitting in silence as I prayed his fever would go down.

“It’s fine.” I said softly.

“It’s not though. I’m just tired and stressed.” He said. I could hear the sincerity in his voice, so I leaned down and pressed my lips to his cheek.

“It’s fine I’ve snapped at you when I wasn’t feeling well or when I was stressed. This just makes us even.” I giggled.

“I guess.” He mumbled.

“Are you hungry? I can make you some soup or something.” I asked him. I had already forgotten about why I even came up to talk to Harry. Tacos….

“Nah I’m okay right now. I just want to cuddle with you and sleep.” He pouted.

“Well I need to call Perrie about something real quick and then I will come back up and cuddle with you.” I smiled. He peaked one eye open and smiled at me.

“Don’t be to long.” He grinned.

“I won’t. I just need to get her to pick something up for me.” I smiled.

“Oooo what is it?” He asked me curiously.

“Can you give me a hint?” He asked with puppy dog eyes. Even when he is sick he is still flirting and being his cheeky self.

“Harry it’s your wedding ring.” I laughed.

“I can’t see it before the wedding?” He asked me.

“I don’t know, but I need her to pick it up for me tomorrow since I’m sure I will be in bed taking care of you all day.” I smiled at him.

“You know you don’t have to wait on me hand and foot right?” He asked me.

“I know but I want to that’s what I’m here for.” I smiled.

“You’re here for other things as well.” He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and got off the bed.

“On that note I’m going to go call Perrie now.” I said shaking my head.

“Don’t leave me.” He whined as I left the room. I laughed and continued downstairs into the kitchen where my phone is.

A/N: So Hany have their wedding cake all picked out and designed thanks to Zayn…….

Harry is still pretty sick (and no it isn’t serious it’s just the flu)

eVen when Harry is sick he is still cheeky do you think he would be like that in real life?

COMMENT and tell me what you think!

Please VOTE as well!!!!!

If you can follow me so you can get my messages and see when I update!!!

The next chapter will Hopefully be up Friday or Saturday!!! I will try and update Friday (tomorrow) though since I’m a busy bee on Satuday!!!!

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON TUESDAY (OCT 8’th) SO EXCITED TO TURN 20 :D

Lot’s of Love,

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
23.1K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
121K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...
ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...